Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Yamaha HTR-4069 / Spotify Connect

PlanPremiumCountryNLDeviceYamaha HTR-4069, Allow streaming service on, connected via cable, fixed IP address (also tested DHCP and Wireless connection and performed a reset in the Yamaha app for the Spotify account settings). NetworkTP-Link deco M9Pl...

• Plan Premium Country NL Device Yamaha HTR-4069, Allow streaming service on, connected via cable, fixed IP address (also tested DHCP and Wireless connection and performed a reset in the Yamaha ap...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Setting a defult connected device

Plan : PremiumFree/PremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceSamsung 10.2" - Android tablet Operating SystemAnroid My Question or IssueI am using a control system with the GUI being on the Samsung Andriod tablet.The user clicks/presses the Spotify Icon within the...

• Plan : Premium Free/Premium Country Australia Device Samsung 10.2" - Android tablet   Operating System Anroid   My Question or Issue I am using a control system with the GUI be...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player Issues...?

PlanFreeCountryU.S.ADeviceAsus chromebookOperating SystemChrome OS My Question or IssueHi folks, I have been havings some issues with my spotify. I have the app installed on my chromebook and have been using for the past year without trouble. But tod...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country U.S.A Device Asus chromebook Operating System Chrome OS   My Question or Issue Hi folks, I have been havings some issues with my spotify. I have the app installed on ...
  • ajnelsonalpha
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Re: [Playlist] Song that you select “Start Radio” from is not included in the radio playlist

HELP!!!I'm posting here because I cannot figure out how to post a new message in the Spotify community.Can you please help me understand why not?Information:- I'm logged in to community.spotify.com using Beta Microsoft Edge 78.0.276.20- I have a Prem...

• Regular
  • HELP!!! I'm posting here because I cannot figure out how to post a new message in the Spotify community. Can you please help me understand why not? Information: - I'm logged in to community.spoti...
  • GeoBull
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connection problem to my Denon A/V receiver

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. PlanPremiumCountryFrance DeviceSamsung Galaxy S8Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHello, Since yesterday, I have a big is...

• Casual Listener
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.  Plan Premium Country France  Device Samsung Galaxy S8 Operatin...
  • Elbalin
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Denon
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Issues with embedding Spotify player in my website

Hey there! I have a wordpress ecommerce website and I wanted to add spotify playlist to it. So i went on looking for answers in the community and I found it in this thread here.I am using a page builder 'Elementor' in my website so I added the code u...

Spotify problem.JPG
  • Visitor
  • Hey there!    I have a wordpress ecommerce website and I wanted to add spotify playlist to it. So i went on looking for answers in the community and I found it in this thread here. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

broken link support.spotify.com/article/duo-share-playlists/

PlanPremium DuoCountryBrazilDeviceWeb page - Chromium BrowserOperating SystemLinux (Ubuntu 18.04) My Question or IssueThe link "https://support.spotify.com/article/duo-share-playlists/" in web page https://www.spotify.com/br/account/duo/ . (Is there ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Duo Country Brazil Device Web page - Chromium Browser Operating System Linux (Ubuntu 18.04)   My Question or Issue The link "https://support.spotify.com/article/duo-share-...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Full List of Searchable Genres

Hi Everyone! Ever notice how you search for songs and genres pop up? There are some obscure ones I've noticed like "Fall", "Study", and "Lullibies." I was wondering if there was a full, official list of these? Can anyone help? Thanks!Andrew PS - Plea...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Everyone!   Ever notice how you search for songs and genres pop up?  There are some obscure ones I've noticed like "Fall", "Study", and "Lullibies."  I was wondering if there was ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Album Taken Down

Hello, my name is Lukas, I've been using Spotify for about five years now and I'm very curious about an album that got taken off Spotify a year and a half ago. The album is called "Ahi Vamos", by the Spanish rock artist Gustavo Cerati. This is one of...

• Regular
  • Hello, my name is Lukas, I've been using Spotify for about five years now and I'm very curious about an album that got taken off Spotify a year and a half ago.   The album is called "Ahi Vamos...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist automatically starts again when it finishes playing

PlanPremiumCountryChileDeviceMacBook ProOperating SystemMacOS Mojave 10.14.6Spotify Version1.1.17.543.geb9254e9 Basically, I'm having the exact same issue as the person in this thread, except that the Repeat option isn't active in this case. Going th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Chile Device MacBook Pro Operating System MacOS Mojave 10.14.6 Spotify Version 1.1.17.543.geb9254e9   Basically, I'm having the exact same issue as the person in ...
  • CamiloDFM
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Search results not showing up when signed in

I'm having a weird issue with the search function on the web player. I was trying to find recordings of a specific song and forgot I wasn't signed in to my account. When I searched for the song, I was able to click on the "songs" option and get a ful...

Screenshot 2019-10-20 04.29.37.png Screenshot 2019-10-20 04.29.17.png
  • Casual Listener
  • I'm having a weird issue with the search function on the web player. I was trying to find recordings of a specific song and forgot I wasn't signed in to my account. When I searched for the song, I wa...
  • treasah
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and Google Home Mini in South Africa

PlanFree/CountrySouth AfricaDevice(iPhone 6Operating System(iOS 12 My Question or IssueQuick and easy: Is Spotify (Free or Premium) supported on the Goofle Home Mini in South Africa? I've registered a free Spotify account, my Google Home Mini has bee...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/ Country South Africa Device (iPhone 6 Operating System (iOS 12   My Question or Issue Quick and easy: Is Spotify (Free or Premium) supported on the Goofle Home Mini in South...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player with premium subscription prevents on demand playlist songs from playing

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceDesktop PCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueDoes the Spotify web player prevent on demand song playing from playlists even with a premium subscription? I know the mobile version prevents on demand playing of so...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Desktop PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Does the Spotify web player prevent on demand song playing from playlists even with a prem...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lithium Community

Hi,I was managing my Premium Access on Spotify and I see Lithium Community as an "approved" app to interact with my spotify. I wanted to know what this app does, and what consequencies I would have on cancelling this approval. Amanda

• Hi, I was managing my Premium Access on Spotify and I see Lithium Community as an "approved" app to interact with my spotify.  I wanted to know what this app does, and what consequencies I wou...
  • rajurks
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Don't include radioplays in random mixes

PlanPremium FamilyCountryGermanyDeviceGoogle Home, Android phone My Question or Issue I have children who are too young to have their own Spotify accounts. Therefore, I have tons of children radioplays in my library. The result of that is that when I...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Family Country Germany Device Google Home, Android phone   My Question or Issue  I have children who are too young to have their own Spotify accounts.  Therefore, ...
  • Zetbo
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Track artwork missing

PlanFree/PremiumCountry usa DeviceIPhonesOperating SystemMac and Windows My Question or Issuecd baby delivered track and artwork to Spotify two weeks ago and artwork is still not displayed. The artwork displays as expected on other online sites

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country usa   Device IPhones Operating System Mac and Windows   My Question or Issue cd baby delivered track and artwork to Spotify two weeks ago and artwork is ...
  • Jdrummer
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can´t play this right now

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueSpotify won´t play on my Harmon/Karbon. My speakers are visible in my device list on Spotify ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Spotify...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Podcasts] Geotargeting specific countries

Dear team, Is it possible to geotarget podcasts (the actual podcast and content, not its ads) to specific countries?We would need this for legal reasons, to avoid having our podcasts served to users in specific markets. Many thanks,Chospo

• Dear team,   Is it possible to geotarget podcasts (the actual podcast and content, not its ads) to specific countries? We would need this for legal reasons, to avoid having our podcasts serve...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

30 second songs

I read somewhere online that a song requires at least thirty seconds of listening to count as a stream, does that mean if a song is less than thirty seconds long it is impossible to get any streams? Thanks!

• I read somewhere online that a song requires at least thirty seconds of listening to count as a stream, does that mean if a song is less than thirty seconds long it is impossible to get any streams? ...
  • AndrewRobs01
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sometimes no BluOS device visible in Spotify app

PlanPremium FamilyCountryNetherlandsDeviceiPhone 8, 6S and XR. Android Oneplus 6Operating SystemiOS 13, Android My Question or IssueSometimes no BluOS device is visible in the Spotify app. Only after reboot the BluOS device is visible again. Every ap...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Country Netherlands Device iPhone 8, 6S and XR. Android Oneplus 6 Operating System iOS 13, Android    My Question or Issue Sometimes no BluOS device is visible...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes