Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Playstation 4 L1 and R1 (other shortcuts)

PlanPremiumCountry EnglandDeviceGoogle Pixel 3Operating SystemPlaystation 4 My Question or Issue What has happened to the shortcuts as they no longer work, mainly care about L1 and R1 and Triangle that allowed you to skip, repeat and pause/play your ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country  England Device Google Pixel 3 Operating System Playstation 4   My Question or Issue  What has happened to the shortcuts as they no longer work, mainly c...
  • Gideon_Moriarty
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists/albums do not seamlessly loop

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevicePC / iPhone 7Operating SystemWindows 10 / iOS 12 My Question or IssueWhen I listen to tracks in an album/playlist, they play seamlessly and there's no gap between when one ends and another starts. When I try to loop the ...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device PC / iPhone 7 Operating System Windows 10 / iOS 12   My Question or Issue When I listen to tracks in an album/playlist, they play seamlessly and ther...
  • PavlovsSon
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

[Yamaha] Cannot connect to a/v receiver

PlanPremiumCountryPHDevice(Mi MIX, notebook Asus, receiver Yamaha RX-A2050)Operating System(Android Oreo, Windows 7) My Question or Issue[Yamaha] Cannot connect to a/v receiverSuddenly Spotify stopped to connect to a/v receiver. It worked fine for 1/...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country PH Device (Mi MIX, notebook Asus, receiver Yamaha RX-A2050) Operating System (Android Oreo, Windows 7)   My Question or Issue [Yamaha] Cannot connect to a/v r...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Application not available for WebOs 2.2

PlanFree/PremiumCountry BrazilDeviceTV LG 40LF6350Operating SystemWebOS TV 2.2 My Question or Issue Why Spotify application is not available yet for this device? If may be converted or modified for running on this device? I really miss this app. I us...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country  Brazil Device TV LG 40LF6350 Operating System WebOS TV 2.2  My Question or Issue   Why Spotify application is not available yet for this device? If...
  • jeff-parker
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Sudden volume changes

I think this is a problem with Spotify and not my computer, but suddenly I'm having problems with the volume. I'm using the web version (Chrome) on an iMac desktop. I'll be listening with earphones, with the volume set on Spotify at about 70% and all...

• Casual Listener
  • I think this is a problem with Spotify and not my computer, but suddenly I'm having problems with the volume. I'm using the web version (Chrome) on an iMac desktop. I'll be listening with earphones, ...
  • luchau2
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Stream Xbox through Xbox companion windows 10 Spotify stops music when game starts

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Google Home Mini Offer Failed

My Question or IssueWhen I went to check out to get my Google Home Mini, the Google store said there was an error and to try again later. But now if I try to go through the process again, the Google store says, "Unfortunately, we couldn't add that to...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue When I went to check out to get my Google Home Mini, the Google store said there was an error and to try again later. But now if I try to go through the process again, the Googl...
  • herroashree
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Stuck on a song, won't play that song or anything else

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 10, Apple Watch, Google Home Mini, PCOperating SystemiOS 13.2.2, Watch iOS 6.1, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI was playing the Guilty Pleasures playlist this morning on the Spotify desktop software and af...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone 10, Apple Watch, Google Home Mini, PC Operating System iOS 13.2.2, Watch iOS 6.1, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I was playing the G...
  • simpleporcelain
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No playlists, can't search or add favorites on web player

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceChrome, firefox, all browsersOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueNone of my playlists are present. Search results in an "oops" error. When selecting add to favorites, it does not reflect in my favorites.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Chrome, firefox, all browsers Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue None of my playlists are present. Search results in an "oops" error. When selec...
  • pennstatephil
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lil Peep song stolen, released by other artist

My Question or IssueWhile on Discover Weekly, I heard “Witchblades” by Lil Peep & Lil Tracy, (which has [to my knowledge] only been uploaded on SoundCloud and YouTube) except it was released to Spotify by an artist by the name of “Bunk 15 GANG”. This...

• My Question or Issue While on Discover Weekly, I heard “Witchblades” by Lil Peep & Lil Tracy, (which has [to my knowledge] only been uploaded on SoundCloud and YouTube) except it was released to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't embed my playlist into my SquareSpace website!

PlanPremiumCountryUSAMy Question or IssueI really just want to embed my monthly playlist on my SquareSpace site and they have an option to embed but none of the links from Spotify work. I have tried all three "Copy" options under "Share" including "C...

Screen Shot 2019-11-01 at 5.17.24 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-11-01 at 5.18.00 PM.png
  • Plan Premium Country USA My Question or Issue I really just want to embed my monthly playlist on my SquareSpace site and they have an option to embed but none of the links from Spotify work. I h...
  • FreyaCatherine
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume omhoog

Het volume van mijn Marantz receiver gaat zonder aanleiding steeds flink omhoog. Ik gebruik Spotify met de app op Samsung S9.

• Visitor
  • Het volume van mijn Marantz receiver gaat zonder aanleiding steeds flink omhoog. Ik gebruik Spotify met de app op Samsung S9.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Se cierra la app sola

/PremiumCountryArgentinaDeviceRedmi S2Operating SystemMiu 10 My Question or IssueHace varias semanas cuando voy a otra app se frena la música, antes era cada 10 min. Pero ahora es cada vez que entro a otra app. Ya eliminé caché, borre los datos, rein...

• Casual Listener
  •   /Premium Country Argentina Device Redmi S2 Operating System Miu 10   My Question or Issue Hace varias semanas cuando voy a otra app se frena la música, antes era cada 10 min. Pe...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect vs Google Hub vs Denon receiver

ok, bought myself a Google Nest Hub, but seems you can specify a spotify connect device ... i have a receiver (denon) with built in spotify connectso is this coming? is there an alternative? i have a chromecast in my denon also, i can play spotify mu...

• Visitor
  • ok, bought myself a Google Nest Hub, but seems you can specify a spotify connect device ... i have a receiver (denon) with built in spotify connect so is this coming?  is there an alternative?...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

API: no way to search for a track without any markets

Hello Spotify Community,is there a way to assemble an API search request so that I can get tracks back that aren't in any market?This the track is e.g. not assigned to any market. I could only find it with a Google search.It would be very helpful!Tha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify Community, is there a way to assemble an API search request so that I can get tracks back that aren't in any market? This the track is e.g. not assigned to any market. I could only fi...
  • internetztube
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Only *some* of my custom cover arts are working

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceHP EnvyOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueI tried doing the trick where you put album covers on iTunes songs then transfer them to Spotify, but it turns out, only a few of the songs actually had their cover art t...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device HP Envy Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue I tried doing the trick where you put album covers on iTunes songs then transfer them to Spotify, but...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error - Unable To Add Spotify To Sonos

Getting the Following error when trying to add Spotify Music Service to my SonosController. Can't Add Spotify To Sonos App Same error on Window's 10 and my Andriod Samsung Galaxy S9.I have logged out of all devices and t

• Getting the Following error when trying to add Spotify Music Service to my Sonos Controller.  Can't Add Spotify To Sonos App   Same error on Window's 10 and my Andriod Samsung Galaxy S9....
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Samsung TV - No Network Detected

PlanPremiumCountryRepublic of IrelandDeviceSamsung TV UE43NU7470Operating SystemSamsung TV My Question or IssueSince the last update to version 2.41.0 (October 2019) on my Samsung TV, I consistently get an error message of "No Network Detected". Any ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Republic of Ireland Device Samsung TV UE43NU7470 Operating System Samsung TV   My Question or Issue Since the last update to version 2.41.0 (October 2019) on my Sa...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Playlist pictures revert back to previous pictures

Well I changed my playlists' cover pictures but everytime I click away to another page or close the app or the program on my desktop it reverts back to the previous cover picture but if I look at it from the Spotify Web Player the cover pictures are ...

• Casual Listener
  • Well I changed my playlists' cover pictures but everytime I click away to another page or close the app or the program on my desktop it reverts back to the previous cover picture but if I look at it ...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Other] Netnography

Hi! We´re a group of students doing a course in co-creation, and we're conducting this research on what Spotify are doing well and can do better! We, the comsumers, are the experts on the Spotify consumer experience.What insights can you bring to the...

• Visitor
  • Hi!  We´re a group of students doing a course in co-creation, and we're conducting this research on what Spotify are doing well and can do better!   We, the comsumers, are the experts on...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes