Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Don't include radioplays in random mixes

PlanPremium FamilyCountryGermanyDeviceGoogle Home, Android phone My Question or Issue I have children who are too young to have their own Spotify accounts. Therefore, I have tons of children radioplays in my library. The result of that is that when I...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Family Country Germany Device Google Home, Android phone   My Question or Issue  I have children who are too young to have their own Spotify accounts.  Therefore, ...
  • Zetbo
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Track artwork missing

PlanFree/PremiumCountry usa DeviceIPhonesOperating SystemMac and Windows My Question or Issuecd baby delivered track and artwork to Spotify two weeks ago and artwork is still not displayed. The artwork displays as expected on other online sites

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country usa   Device IPhones Operating System Mac and Windows   My Question or Issue cd baby delivered track and artwork to Spotify two weeks ago and artwork is ...
  • Jdrummer
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can´t play this right now

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueSpotify won´t play on my Harmon/Karbon. My speakers are visible in my device list on Spotify ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Spotify...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Podcasts] Geotargeting specific countries

Dear team, Is it possible to geotarget podcasts (the actual podcast and content, not its ads) to specific countries?We would need this for legal reasons, to avoid having our podcasts served to users in specific markets. Many thanks,Chospo

• Dear team,   Is it possible to geotarget podcasts (the actual podcast and content, not its ads) to specific countries? We would need this for legal reasons, to avoid having our podcasts serve...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

30 second songs

I read somewhere online that a song requires at least thirty seconds of listening to count as a stream, does that mean if a song is less than thirty seconds long it is impossible to get any streams? Thanks!

• I read somewhere online that a song requires at least thirty seconds of listening to count as a stream, does that mean if a song is less than thirty seconds long it is impossible to get any streams? ...
  • AndrewRobs01
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sometimes no BluOS device visible in Spotify app

PlanPremium FamilyCountryNetherlandsDeviceiPhone 8, 6S and XR. Android Oneplus 6Operating SystemiOS 13, Android My Question or IssueSometimes no BluOS device is visible in the Spotify app. Only after reboot the BluOS device is visible again. Every ap...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Country Netherlands Device iPhone 8, 6S and XR. Android Oneplus 6 Operating System iOS 13, Android    My Question or Issue Sometimes no BluOS device is visible...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Only one account can play on the Marantz 6009

HiI have a family subscription, and I am the administrator of this subscription. I'm able to stream to my Marantz 6009, i.e. the Marantz is visible in the Spotify app. For the rest of the family, this list is empty. We also have a Chrome cast device....

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have a family subscription, and I am the administrator of this subscription. I'm able to stream to my Marantz 6009, i.e. the Marantz is visible in the Spotify app. For the rest of the family, t...
  • napedersen44
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why can't I hear bands, such as, MYTH & ROID even though they are in spotify?

PlanPremiumCountryColombiaDeviceiPhone 6Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueWhy can't I hear bands, such as, MYTH & ROID even though they are in spotify?

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Colombia Device iPhone 6 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Why can't I hear bands, such as, MYTH & ROID even though they are in spotify?
  • eltoch
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast (Audio) No Longer Working

My Question or IssueAs of a few days ago, I can no longer reliably cast Spotify to either my Chromecast or Chromecast Audio. The Chromecast is connected to my TV, and the Chromecast Audio to my A/V receiver.When trying to establish the connection, it...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue As of a few days ago, I can no longer reliably cast Spotify to either my Chromecast or Chromecast Audio. The Chromecast is connected to my TV, and the Chromecast Audio to my A/V...
  • minger_88
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Can't connect to sonos devices through Mac App or Browser

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceMacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013)Operating System10.13.5 (17F77) My Question or IssueCan't connect to sonos devices through Mac App or Browser, I can connect fine with IOS. My sonos system and Spotify app is up to dat...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country UK Device MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013) Operating System 10.13.5 (17F77)   My Question or Issue Can't connect to sonos devices through Mac App o...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

BMW 1 Series Connected Drive iPhone XR Not Working

Plan PremiumCountry UK DeviceiPhone XROperating SystemiOS 12.3.1Car:2018 BMW 1 Series with iDrive My Question or IssueI am totally unable to get Spotify to show from within the iDrive system.If I connect with USB, it still doesn't show. It did show f...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country UK   Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 12.3.1 Car: 2018 BMW 1 Series with iDrive   My Question or Issue I am totally unable to get Spotify to show f...
  • talksr
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to use the "Sound Effects Library"?

Hello, is this library owned by Spotify?https://open.spotify.com/artist/6BzziB95IQ1jfkr7GHCfl3I want to use one effect in my videoshttps://open.spotify.com/track/3uCqttgwiqWdT6sfDfmI3j But didn't find any info on whether or not I can download it in a...

• Visitor
  • Hello, is this library owned by Spotify? https://open.spotify.com/artist/6BzziB95IQ1jfkr7GHCfl3 I want to use one effect in my videos https://open.spotify.com/track/3uCqttgwiqWdT6sfDfmI3j &nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fails to play on Bose SoundTouch

Plan PremiumCountry Hong KongDevice iPhone and Bose SoundTouch My Question or IssueEverything has been playing fine until a couple of days ago.Spotify fails to play on Bose SoundTouch when controlled from remote, iphone, macbook app.Plays OK on car a...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone and Bose SoundTouch   My Question or Issue Everything has been playing fine until a couple of days ago. Spotify fails to play on Bose SoundTouc...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify

PlanFreeCountryFranceDeviceSamsung galaxie S8Operating SystemAndroidMy Question or IssueMy question is simple, why did I watch a "short video" for 30 min of free listening but I Keep having ads ? I feel raped , u tell to me watch a boring video for h...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country France Device Samsung galaxie S8 Operating System Android My Question or Issue My question is simple, why did I watch a "short video" for 30 min of free listening but I Kee...
  • eltoch
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song not available

Premium plan, Spain, Samsung Galaxy S9+, Android Oreo. I wanted to hear Sneakin' by Drake and 21 Savage and when I searched it on my playlist it wasn't there, neither on the search tool. Looking for it on Google I found a link, but when it opens on t...

• Visitor
  • Premium plan, Spain, Samsung Galaxy S9+, Android Oreo.   I wanted to hear Sneakin' by Drake and 21 Savage and when I searched it on my playlist it wasn't there, neither on the search tool. Loo...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution pausing at the beginning of every son

PlanpremiumCountryUSA DeviceChromebookOperating System My Question or IssueSpotify pauses for about 4 seconds at the beginning of each song (9 second mark).I use a chromebook and recently had to upgrade the chrome browser because Spotify said it no l...

• Visitor
  • Plan premium Country USA   Device Chromebook Operating System     My Question or Issue Spotify pauses for about 4 seconds at the beginning of each song (9 second mark). I u...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify on chromebook

PlanPremiumCountryThe NetherlandsDeviceToshiba CB30-B-104 ChromebookOperating SystemChrome OS My Question or IssueEvery song I play on my laptop stops playing at 9 seconds. After about 5 seconds it does continue playing but I do find this a bit annoy...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country The Netherlands Device Toshiba CB30-B-104 Chromebook Operating System Chrome OS   My Question or Issue Every song I play on my laptop stops playing at 9 seconds. A...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fire TV Stick - Spotify unusable

My Question or IssueWhen I start the app and play a song, after 30-90 seconds the app seems to crash the whole OS and the stick reboots. This started several weeks ago, I don't know if it started to happen after an update. This renders the app useles...

• Regular
  • My Question or Issue When I start the app and play a song, after 30-90 seconds the app seems to crash the whole OS and the stick reboots. This started several weeks ago, I don't know if it started t...
  • josephchaturved
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked Songs Unplayable

As of last night (10/09/19), as soon as the Web Player updated, none of my Liked Songs are accessible to play. I have thousands of Liked Songs, and all of them are grayed out. I can't click on anything, the play button doesn't appear, nothing. How is...

• Gig Goer
  • As of last night (10/09/19), as soon as the Web Player updated, none of my Liked Songs are accessible to play. I have thousands of Liked Songs, and all of them are grayed out. I can't click on anythi...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes