Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Beautiful Poeple Song Edshreen

PlanFree/PremiumCountry :- India Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I Can't Find Song Edshreen Beautuful People in Your Application. Kindly Add this So...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country :- India   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution anyone know how to add to a facebook event a Spotify music preview?

Hi , i've just created a facebook event , and I want to attach spotify music to that event like the picture below , (the music preview tab with spotify) I have no idea how to attach/make a music preview in my event , does anyone know how and can help...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi , i've just created a facebook event , and I want to attach spotify music to that event like the picture below , (the music preview tab with spotify)  I have no idea how to attach/mak...
  • TheRiz311
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 8 likes

Lag music

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceDell Chromebook 11 3180Operating SystemI have no idea My Question or IssueI'm listening to music on the chromebooks we got from our school and the Music pauses and lags when played. My classmates does have the same probl...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden Device Dell Chromebook 11 3180 Operating System I have no idea   My Question or Issue I'm listening to music on the chromebooks we got from our school and t...
  • timmieschaap
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What happened to Eminem's Relapse: Refill CD2?

Yo all!What happened to Eminem's Relapse: Refill CD2? Lot of tracks are disappeared. I noticed this today. Tracks like **bleep** Breaks Loose, Music Box, Drop The Bomb On 'Em etc. I really like those song and this is not the first time Spotify made u...

• Visitor
  • Yo all! What happened to Eminem's Relapse: Refill CD2? Lot of tracks are disappeared. I noticed this today. Tracks like **bleep** Breaks Loose, Music Box, Drop The Bomb On 'Em etc. I really lik...
  • Shuidong
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music sounds different

I noticed that all of the songs on the descendants 3 sound track sounds tottally different compared to the songs on the movie, i noticed that pandora, shazam also changes up the song, I know its not a glitch becaue im a tech expert, please look into ...

• Composer
  • I noticed that all of the songs on the descendants 3 sound track sounds tottally different compared to the songs on the movie, i noticed that pandora, shazam also changes up the song, I know its not ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Album links problem

I am trying to post the link to my new album to Facebook, when I do, the link only displays 2 of the 10 tracks on the album, and one is the wrong track number too. What can I do to fix this?

• Gig Goer
  • I am trying to post the link to my new album to Facebook, when I do, the link only displays 2 of the 10 tracks on the album, and one is the wrong track number too. What can I do to fix this?
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't create new playlists

PlanPremiumCountryArgentinaDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Samsung 8+Operating System Mojave 10.14.6(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)Android 9.0My Question or IssueHi, Since today I can't create new playlists. It happen...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country Argentina Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Samsung 8+ Operating System Mojave 10.14.6 (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) Android ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Starting the wrong number

PlanPremiumCountryThe NetherlandsDeviceWindows web browser (google chrome)Operating SystemWindows 7 My Question or Issuewhen I try to start a song the song 2 places below starts, see picture. when I press one song lower, it also starts 2 songs lower ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country The Netherlands Device Windows web browser (google chrome) Operating System Windows 7   My Question or Issue when I try to start a song the song 2 places below sta...
  • MAXlvl
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I can't share music in instagram stories

PlanPremiumCountryMexico DeviceHuawuei P20 LiteOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueWhen I try to share some song I don't see the Instagram Stories opcion, can you help me?I already vinculated mi account with facebook.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Mexico  Device Huawuei P20 Lite Operating System Android   My Question or Issue When I try to share some song I don't see the Instagram Stories opcion, can yo...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 235 replies
  • 76 likes
  • 235 replies
  • 76 likes

Superuser Contribution Never Received Google Home Mini

PlanFamilyCountryCanadaMy Question or IssueI have subscribed to the Family Plan when the free Google Home Mini promotion was going on. When I did that, I used my Facebook.When I signed up for the plan, I was requested to enter my information includin...

• Plan Family Country Canada My Question or Issue I have subscribed to the Family Plan when the free Google Home Mini promotion was going on. When I did that, I used my Facebook. When I signed up...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stop playing after one song when using Spotify connect

PlanPremium for familyCountryNorwayDeviceGalaxy S7 and Samsung laptopOperating SystemAndroid 8.0.0 and Windows 10, last update ****UPDATE***I discovered that when I played songs from playlists, the problem did not happen. Then I did the following on ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium for family Country Norway Device Galaxy S7 and Samsung laptop Operating System Android 8.0.0 and Windows 10, last update   ****UPDATE*** I discovered that when I played so...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
    WD
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Casting to Chromecast audio broken for specific case

None of the below information is required. PlanPremiumCountry: United States DeviceMacbook Pro 13-inch 2018, Google Pixel 3, Web PlayerOperating System: MacOS Mojave 10.14.6, Android 10, Google Chrome My Question or Issue:Casting to my chromecast aud...

• None of the below information is required.  Plan Premium Country: United States   Device Macbook Pro 13-inch 2018, Google Pixel 3, Web Player Operating System: MacOS Mojave 10.14.6, ...
  • hslh
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is Spotify stagnant? They don't seem to be improving or updating at all.

Been a Spotify user for years, and I have not seen any updates, changes, improvements to the platform at all in my time being a paid user. Are they just on autopilot and taking money? Are they too broke to staff developers? Are they just too detached...

• Regular
  • Been a Spotify user for years, and I have not seen any updates, changes, improvements to the platform at all in my time being a paid user. Are they just on autopilot and taking money? Are they too br...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

only play one song

Hi there, I want to play only one single song. The next song should not be played.Autoplay is switched off. Unfortunately, the next song plays. I don´t want that.How can I fix it ?Tks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I want to play only one single song. The next song should not be played. Autoplay is switched off. Unfortunately, the next song plays. I don´t want that. How can I fix it ? Tks.
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution submission of podcast errors

II keep getting errors when trying to submit podcast.On any browser. I've tried 3. The latest error is spotify won't recognise the verification code. I've entered them correctly, multiple times. Can someone help please.

• Visitor
  • II keep getting errors when trying to submit podcast. On any browser. I've tried 3.   The latest error is spotify won't recognise the verification code. I've entered them correctly, multiple ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change audio of existing episode for my Podcast

I am building podcast hosting provider and bumped into some problems with Spotify .. When our users are changing audio file - changes are not reflected in Spotify? What do we have to do in order for Spotify to reload the file from original location? ...

• Visitor
  • I am building podcast hosting provider and bumped into some problems with Spotify ..   When our users are changing audio file - changes are not reflected in Spotify? What do we have to do in o...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Using Spotify without a nearby phone

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone X, LG G6, Moto G6, Samsung Galaxy 8Operating System(iOS 10, Android 8.) My Question or IssueI currently have Spotify premium and enjoy it very much. My two sons (11 and 12) are just getting into music. I would like bo...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device iPhone X, LG G6, Moto G6, Samsung Galaxy 8 Operating System (iOS 10, Android 8.)   My Question or Issue I currently have Spotify premium and enjoy i...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Roku app lacks the ability to sort by date

There appears to be no option to sort playlists or podcasts by date on Spotify's Roku app. I realize there are workarounds, which mostly involve having Spotify open on another device, but if I wanted to go through all that, I'd just be listening on t...

• Regular
  • There appears to be no option to sort playlists or podcasts by date on Spotify's Roku app.   I realize there are workarounds, which mostly involve having Spotify open on another device, but if...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect Multiple Devices from Different Manufactureres

Plan: PremiumCountry: USADevice: Amazon Echo Dot / Zolo Mojo Speaker My Question or IssueI want to be able to play the same song simultaneously off of two different speakers in the same room. I have an Amazon Echo Dot and a Zolo Mojo speaker which co...

• Plan: Premium Country: USA Device: Amazon Echo Dot / Zolo Mojo Speaker   My Question or Issue I want to be able to play the same song simultaneously off of two different speakers ...
  • timmieschaap
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs stopping after exactly 10 seconds only on a single device

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUSADevice(Acer Chromebook R11)Operating System(Crome OS) My Question or IssueI use Spotify Web Player on both my Windows PC and Chromebook and for some inscrutable reason on the Chromebook it will cut off every single song at e...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country USA Device (Acer Chromebook R11) Operating System (Crome OS)   My Question or Issue I use Spotify Web Player on both my Windows PC and Chromebook and for some...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes