Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Some StarTalk Radio Podcast Release Dates are wrong

PlanPremiumCountryChileDeviceDell Inspiron 14 N4050Operating SystemWindows 10 Pro v1903 My Question or IssueEpisodes from S02E01 (An Alien’s Guide to Earth) to S04E05 (A Conversation with Alan Rickman (Part 2)) have March 28, 2013 as release date, wh...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country Chile Device Dell Inspiron 14 N4050 Operating System Windows 10 Pro v1903   My Question or Issue Episodes from S02E01 (An Alien’s Guide to Earth) to S04E05 (A Conv...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved Albums and Liked Songs

Plan PremiunFree/PremiumCountry USA Device iphone and Windows desktop(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System iOS 12.4 and Windows(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueSince the update, when I 'like' a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premiun Free/Premium Country USA   Device iphone and Windows desktop (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System iOS 12.4 and Windows (iOS 10, Android O...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

What's the difference between the plus button and the heart one?

PlanPremium FamilyCountryItalyDeviceHuawei P8 liteOperating SystemAndroid 7.0 My Question or IssueI don't understand the difference between the two buttons with the plus symbol and the heart one: do they both save the element in the library? Do they ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country Italy Device Huawei P8 lite Operating System Android 7.0   My Question or Issue I don't understand the difference between the two buttons with the plus symb...
  • Alex11950
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playback issue with a specific song

While listening to a playlist, I found that one of the songs "Scattered Rose - Sakuzyo" was not playing properly. I was wondering if this is a fault on Spotify's behalf, or if it's just me. All other songs I have listened to sound fine except this on...

• While listening to a playlist, I found that one of the songs "Scattered Rose - Sakuzyo" was not playing properly. I was wondering if this is a fault on Spotify's behalf, or if it's just me. All other...
  • tunasahin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly out of date

PlanPremiumCountryNorwayDeviceMultipleOperating SystemMultiple My Question or IssueSince before summer my Discover Weekly has been acting up. Had the change been subtle I would not have noticed. But from one week to another the music suggested went f...

• Plan Premium Country Norway Device Multiple Operating System Multiple   My Question or Issue Since before summer my Discover Weekly has been acting up. Had the change been subtle I wou...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Normalize Volume in Connect

Connect is great for connecting to my Amazon Echo but it is very annoying that I can't normalize the volume of the music on that device like I can on my phone.

• Visitor
  • Connect is great for connecting to my Amazon Echo but it is very annoying that I can't normalize the volume of the music on that device like I can on my phone. 
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Music became unplayable?

PlanPremium (Family)CountryNetherlandsDeviceDell Latitude E6420 (2011?), Motorola Moto G6 Plus (2018)Operating SystemWindows 10, Android Pie My Question or IssueFor a couple of months now, about an album has been unplayable on my Spotify account. Whe...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium (Family) Country Netherlands Device Dell Latitude E6420 (2011?), Motorola Moto G6 Plus (2018) Operating System Windows 10, Android Pie   My Question or Issue For a couple ...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify turns on tv and start to play "Romeo Santos"

I don't know what kind of scam is it. I changed password twice for strong password - I don't think my account was hijacked. Sptify strts to play "Romeo Santos" on my tv by chromecast. I don't even know what is it - I don't listen to this **bleep** ty...

• Regular
  • I don't know what kind of scam is it. I changed password twice for strong password - I don't think my account was hijacked. Sptify strts to play "Romeo Santos" on my tv by chromecast. I don't even kn...
  • Jesusvm_06
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Xbox One app liking songs

My idea is while using the Spotify app on Xbox One, you should be able to Like a song from a playlist when your using the Pinned app instead of having to go into the full Spotify app and like it there. It would make it so much more easier so I don't ...

• Visitor
  • My idea is while using the Spotify app on Xbox One, you should be able to Like a song from a playlist when your using the Pinned app instead of having to go into the full Spotify app and like it ther...
  • Jesusvm_06
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist I did not put on my account

So this is driving me crazy! Someone who enjoys latin music has put like 50 artists in my account and songs up the ying yang. I have deleted them all multiple times and they show up again. I only show my computer and my husband's phone as devices on ...

• Visitor
  • So this is driving me crazy! Someone who enjoys latin music has put like 50 artists in my account and songs up the ying yang. I have deleted them all multiple times and they show up again. I only sho...
  • Jesusvm_06
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Onkyo AV receiver in devices

PlanPremiumCountryUKDevice(HTC U11, Samsung Galaxy tab 4)Operating System(Android 9) My Question or IssueI have a networked Onkyo TX-NR818 AV reciever to which I normally redirect Spotify (Premium) to play through. I have an HTC U11 which was upgrade...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device (HTC U11, Samsung Galaxy tab 4) Operating System (Android 9)   My Question or Issue I have a networked Onkyo TX-NR818 AV reciever to which I normally red...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Onkyo
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! How do I delete songs?

Plan:Premium Country:United States Device:iPhone SE Operating System:iOS 12.1 My Question or Issue:Spotify has made a new update to their app where I can no longer delete individual songs or albums. I have many using up my storage space that I want c...

• Visitor
  • Plan: Premium  Country: United States  Device: iPhone SE  Operating System: iOS 12.1   My Question or Issue: Spotify has made a new update to their app where I can no lo...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to save just 1 song to offline playlist?

I have a premium account and use to be able to save just one song at a time in my list of songs to play when offline. Since this week, i can’t. I have to download the whole album or the whole playlist in order to have just the one song i want. what s...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account and use to be able to save just one song at a time in my list of songs to play when offline. Since this week, i can’t. I have to download the whole album or the whole playlis...
  • rajarsheem
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Connect doesn’t play large Liked Songs playlist

Plan PremiumCountry UKDevice iPhone XOperating System IOS 10 and Yamaha rn-602My Question or Issue I stream through my Yamaha amp using Spotify Connect controlled via the iPhone. I’ve liked over 5000 songs which have been automatically placed in the ...

• Plan   Premium Country   UK Device   iPhone X Operating System   IOS 10 and Yamaha rn-602 My Question or Issue   I stream through my Yamaha amp using Spotify Connec...
  • jdawg88
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes

Streaming counts 12 times per day?

PlanPremiumCountryDenmarkDevice(iPhone X) My Question or IssueHi, is it true that when you’re streaming a song it only counts 12 times a day? I was just wondering bc someone told me that, but that wouldn’t be good for artists if every stream doesn’t ...

• Plan Premium Country Denmark Device (iPhone X)   My Question or Issue Hi, is it true that when you’re streaming a song it only counts 12 times a day? I was just wondering bc someone told...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a way to keep all of my playlist radios from being the same?

I like making playlists with a certain vibe and then using Playlist Radio when I'm in the mood to listen to that type of music. This worked great at first, but the Playlist Radios for most of my playlists have converged and all sound the same now, i....

• I like making playlists with a certain vibe and then using Playlist Radio when I'm in the mood to listen to that type of music. This worked great at first, but the Playlist Radios for most of my play...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Server Connection Question

Currently running Spotify on an older version (v. 0.4.24) on iOS 4. I managed to sign-in but the app is unable to establish a connection as it is trying to connect via ap.gslb.spotify.comMy question is whether ap.gslb.spotify.com is out of service i....

• Music Fan
  • Currently running Spotify on an older version (v. 0.4.24) on iOS 4. I managed to sign-in but the app is unable to establish a connection as it is trying to connect via ap.gslb.spotify.com My ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Micro Pause à 9 secondes...

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDeviceChromebookOperating SystemChrome OS My Question or IssueBonjour à la communauté,j'utilise le web player depuis chrome, sur un chromebook. Sur chaque chanson, à 9 secondes exactement, la musique marque une pause d'environ...

• Plan Premium Country France Device Chromebook Operating System Chrome OS   My Question or Issue Bonjour à la communauté, j'utilise le web player depuis chrome, sur un chromebook. Sur ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Spotify no longer supports this version of Firefox. "

About 30 minutes ago, I started getting this error message on the Web Player: "Spotify no longer supports this version of Firefox. Please update your browser for uninterrupted listening." I'm already using the newest version of Firefox Quantum, 68.0....

• Gig Goer
  • About 30 minutes ago, I started getting this error message on the Web Player: "Spotify no longer supports this version of Firefox. Please update your browser for uninterrupted listening." I'm already...
  • joergumbi
  • 13 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 15 likes

[LG Smart TV] App music not playing

Well, I'm having following problem on my Smart TV: I start the music, it plays for around 10 seconds and then it's stops, but the progress still works. This started last week and happens playing the music in the TV app or with Spotify Connect from my...

• Regular
  • Well, I'm having following problem on my Smart TV: I start the music, it plays for around 10 seconds and then it's stops, but the progress still works. This started last week and happens playing the ...
  • danricco
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes