Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Disabling next song notifications in browser

Hey there, when playing on the Web Player in Chrome, Chrome shows a notification when each new song begins to play. It shows the artwork, song title and album name. There's a "More" option on the notification, where you can select "Next" for next son...

• Visitor
  • Hey there,   when playing on the Web Player in Chrome, Chrome shows a notification when each new song begins to play. It shows the artwork, song title and album name. There's a "More" option o...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Spotify Connect won't toggle loop one on iPhone

Plan: PremiumCountry: US Device: iPhone 7 Plus (iOS 12.3.1) w/ MacBook Pro 2018 (MacOS Mojave 10.14.5) My Question or IssueControlling playback on iPhone with spotify desktop on mac, toggling loop 1 song on desktop doesn't register on iPhone; it cont...

• Plan: Premium Country: US   Device: iPhone 7 Plus (iOS 12.3.1) w/ MacBook Pro 2018 (MacOS Mojave 10.14.5)   My Question or Issue Controlling playback on iPhone with spotify deskt...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

DTS Play-Fi & Spotify Connect

I've had a recent issue come up with DTS Play-FI/Spotify Connect integration. I'm using the latest versions of the Spotify and DTS Play-Fi apps (and latest version of iOS). If I create a Spotify Speaker Group in my DTS app, I can see it in Spotify al...

• I've had a recent issue come up with DTS Play-FI/Spotify Connect integration. I'm using the latest versions of the Spotify and DTS Play-Fi apps (and latest version of iOS). If I create a Spotify Spea...
  • Fred01
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify web player stopped working in Edge

I've been using the Spotify Web player via Microsoft Edge for a while now and never had any problems with it. However, recentlly I started to just get the error that I need to "enable the webplayer". It links me to a support article which describes t...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been using the Spotify Web player via Microsoft Edge for a while now and never had any problems with it. However, recentlly I started to just get the error that I need to "enable the webplayer"....
  • chrismurray
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify survey from Quester

Hi, I received a Spotify survey conducted by quester, post which they gave me a gift card of INR500. The gift card is provided through prepaid digital solutions.com. I wanted to confirm the credibility of this survey. Is it safe because I already too...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I received a Spotify survey conducted by quester, post which they gave me a gift card of INR500. The gift card is provided through prepaid digital solutions.com.    I wanted ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Claiming the Google Home Mini Offer

PlanfamilyCountryUKDevicesamsung galaxy Operating Systemandroid My Question or IssueI've been told I can claim a google home mini but when I follow this link https://www.spotify.com/uk/googlehome/register/ all I see is "Thank you so much!You've alrea...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan family Country UK Device samsung galaxy 😎 Operating System android   My Question or Issue I've been told I can claim a google home mini but when I follow this link https://w...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 92 replies
  • 53 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 92 replies
  • 53 likes

Superuser Contribution Şebnem Paker - Dinle

Why so many songs can not play in our country?For example Şebnem Paker.She is our eurovision song contest contestant and taken third place in 1999.I think that is a big shame.PlanPremiumCountryTurkey

• Visitor
  • Why so many songs can not play in our country?For example Şebnem Paker.She is our eurovision song contest contestant and taken third place in 1999.I think that is a big shame. Plan Premium Country...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music is not added to Recently Played

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUKDevicePS4 My Question or IssueI've just listened to some music and none of it has gone on my recently played list.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country UK Device PS4   My Question or Issue I've just listened to some music and none of it has gone on my recently played list.
  • DanifC
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Two completely different artists merged on Spotify

Hello.Please note that "Sky" progressive rock band page wrongly includes has some EDM tracks from a new artist of the same name.spotify:artist:0JWemE0N1N3nwrtMNg2eMOPlease fix this, thanks.

• Composer
  • Hello. Please note that "Sky" progressive rock band page wrongly includes has some EDM tracks from a new artist of the same name. spotify:artist:0JWemE0N1N3nwrtMNg2eMO Please fix this, thanks.
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution You linked the wrong Baby Rose to the Revenge of the Dreamers album

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly - how to recover last week's playlist?

Hi, It's Monday morning and Spotify has just gave me a "fresh" release of my Discover Weekly playlist. I did however enjoy last week's too and would love to be able to save it, but I've forgotten the artists and song names. Is there a way to recover ...

• Regular
  • Hi,   It's Monday morning and Spotify has just gave me a "fresh" release of my Discover Weekly playlist.   I did however enjoy last week's too and would love to be able to save it, but ...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 97 replies
  • 65 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 97 replies
  • 65 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify and alexa echo. song stop and start again

Hi, I have problem listening spotify in my amazon echo. When I'm listening, per exemple, a playlist, some songs cut while playing and start from the beggining again, it's random but and is't a little annoyning Any help will be apreciated. thanks in a...

• Hi, I have problem listening spotify in my amazon echo. When I'm listening, per exemple, a playlist, some songs cut while playing and start from the beggining again, it's random but and is't a little...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 60 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 14 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Home won't play Spotify music

I just got a google home for Christmas and went to test it out. At first, it worked great and would play music from Spotify just fine. But after a few minutes, I would tell it to play something on Spotify and it would respond with "Playing [insert na...

• Casual Listener
  • I just got a google home for Christmas and went to test it out. At first, it worked great and would play music from Spotify just fine. But after a few minutes, I would tell it to play something on Sp...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 23 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 3 likes

Can't remove song from queue (Web Player)

Hi,I have a song in queue that I just can't remove. This song appears as playing and even if I play any other song, the song in queue keeps showing as being played, not allowing me to see what is actually being played.This happening in the webplayer ...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I have a song in queue that I just can't remove. This song appears as playing and even if I play any other song, the song in queue keeps showing as being played, not allowing me to see what is a...
  • JPCoetzee
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify playlist will not update

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom DeviceSamsung Galaxy S10+, Desktop and LaptopOperating SystemWindows, Android, Web My Question or IssueI have been having a problem with the playlist '00s Rock Anthems' by Spotify. I realised my playlist wasn't updati...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom   Device Samsung Galaxy S10+, Desktop and Laptop Operating System Windows, Android, Web   My Question or Issue I have been having a problem wi...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sugarplum Fairy (band) songs removed

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceiPhone XrMy Question or IssueOnd of my favorite bands, “Sugarplum Fairy” just had multiple songs and albums removed. It’s a fairly small and unknown band but it still has about 10 000 listeners/month. I don’t understand ...

• Plan Premium Country Sweden Device iPhone Xr My Question or Issue Ond of my favorite bands, “Sugarplum Fairy” just had multiple songs and albums removed. It’s a fairly small and unknown band b...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Clicking play on a song plays the song above it.

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DevicePC/Web browser with Chrome. Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSo this only happens in my Liked Songs playlist, but say I have Songs 1, 2, and 3 in that order in that playlist. If I click on Song 2 to play it, ...

• Plan Premium Country USA   Device PC/Web browser with Chrome.  Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue So this only happens in my Liked Songs playlist, but say I ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I've been trying to get the spotify app to work properly for the past few days, I'm stuck on the login screen. I entered my information properly, hit login, and it doesn't do anything but grey out the button. I've tried using the pairing code multipl...

• I've been trying to get the spotify app to work properly for the past few days, I'm stuck on the login screen. I entered my information properly, hit login, and it doesn't do anything but grey o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon Echo - Certain Playlists No Longer Play

We're using a Family Account, with several Amazon Echo devices in the house. There is a "house account" that Amazon has linked, so our cell phones should not interfere. In the last few months, we've been noticing that certain playlists will just no l...

• We're using a Family Account, with several Amazon Echo devices in the house.  There is a "house account" that Amazon has linked, so our cell phones should not interfere.   In the last few...
  • nikkiems
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes