Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify on Garmin Fenix

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceGarminOperating System My Question or IssueI am able to listen to podcasts via Spotify and my premium account on my Garmin Fenix.The problem is, when I start listening to a podcast that is 1hr+ long, and I run for 30mins, whe...

•   Plan Premium Country   Device Garmin Operating System     My Question or Issue I am able to listen to podcasts via Spotify and my premium account on my Garmin Fenix. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cant Link Spotify To PS4

PlanPremiumCountryIsraelDeviceSamsung Galaxy 8 and Playstation 4Operating SystemAndroid/Ps4 is on 5.71My Question or IssueI cant link my account everytime im trying to link my spotify account to the ps4 it says spotify isnt available in my country.it...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Israel Device Samsung Galaxy 8 and Playstation 4 Operating System Android/Ps4 is on 5.71 My Question or Issue I cant link my account everytime im trying to link my spoti...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Other] COPYRIGHT VIOLATION - FORM DOES NOT WORK

FOUND a copy of my album posted here.https://open.spotify.com/album/1i3QV1wd0qevYL4iRlX1DKtried to file a copyright violation form and Spotify won't accept the URI. In spite of the fact it's clearly real and I followed their instructions exactly. Thi...

• Visitor
  • FOUND a copy of my album posted here. https://open.spotify.com/album/1i3QV1wd0qevYL4iRlX1DK tried to file a copyright violation form and Spotify won't accept the URI. In spite of the fact it's clea...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AAAAAA MNO VOICE IN MY MUSIC

I can't hear the voice on every single song I play on my android galaxy s 5... Also the music that comes out is very sistorted and slow... my equalizer is normal and the music quality is extream... I reinstulled Spotify 5 times and cleared all the ca...

• I can't hear the voice on every single song I play on my android galaxy s 5... Also the music that comes out is very sistorted and slow... my equalizer is normal and the music quality is extream... I...
  • aababab1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Will private session prevent music from showing in the Year-in-Review?

So I play a lot of Kidz Bop for my preschoolers, which I'm totally fine with. However, I'm pretty sure that at this rate, Kidz Bop is going to be the #1 artist on my Year-in-Review when it comes out in December, and I'd reeeeally rather see the artis...

• Visitor
  • So I play a lot of Kidz Bop for my preschoolers, which I'm totally fine with. However, I'm pretty sure that at this rate, Kidz Bop is going to be the #1 artist on my Year-in-Review when it comes out ...
  • DanifC
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

One specifique account can't connect to Chromecast

PlanPremiumCountry BelgiumDeviceSamsung S9+ and 2 Chromecast (audio and video)Operating SystemAndroid Hi everyone, Since two days I can't connect to my chromcast with my account. Chromecast are working well with other app (tuneIn) and I can connect t...

• Plan Premium Country  Belgium Device Samsung S9+ and 2 Chromecast (audio and video) Operating System Android   Hi everyone,   Since two days I can't connect to my chromcast ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Disabling next song notifications in browser

Hey there, when playing on the Web Player in Chrome, Chrome shows a notification when each new song begins to play. It shows the artwork, song title and album name. There's a "More" option on the notification, where you can select "Next" for next son...

• Visitor
  • Hey there,   when playing on the Web Player in Chrome, Chrome shows a notification when each new song begins to play. It shows the artwork, song title and album name. There's a "More" option o...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Spotify Connect won't toggle loop one on iPhone

Plan: PremiumCountry: US Device: iPhone 7 Plus (iOS 12.3.1) w/ MacBook Pro 2018 (MacOS Mojave 10.14.5) My Question or IssueControlling playback on iPhone with spotify desktop on mac, toggling loop 1 song on desktop doesn't register on iPhone; it cont...

• Plan: Premium Country: US   Device: iPhone 7 Plus (iOS 12.3.1) w/ MacBook Pro 2018 (MacOS Mojave 10.14.5)   My Question or Issue Controlling playback on iPhone with spotify deskt...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

DTS Play-Fi & Spotify Connect

I've had a recent issue come up with DTS Play-FI/Spotify Connect integration. I'm using the latest versions of the Spotify and DTS Play-Fi apps (and latest version of iOS). If I create a Spotify Speaker Group in my DTS app, I can see it in Spotify al...

• I've had a recent issue come up with DTS Play-FI/Spotify Connect integration. I'm using the latest versions of the Spotify and DTS Play-Fi apps (and latest version of iOS). If I create a Spotify Spea...
  • Fred01
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify web player stopped working in Edge

I've been using the Spotify Web player via Microsoft Edge for a while now and never had any problems with it. However, recentlly I started to just get the error that I need to "enable the webplayer". It links me to a support article which describes t...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been using the Spotify Web player via Microsoft Edge for a while now and never had any problems with it. However, recentlly I started to just get the error that I need to "enable the webplayer"....
  • chrismurray
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify survey from Quester

Hi, I received a Spotify survey conducted by quester, post which they gave me a gift card of INR500. The gift card is provided through prepaid digital solutions.com. I wanted to confirm the credibility of this survey. Is it safe because I already too...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I received a Spotify survey conducted by quester, post which they gave me a gift card of INR500. The gift card is provided through prepaid digital solutions.com.    I wanted ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Claiming the Google Home Mini Offer

PlanfamilyCountryUKDevicesamsung galaxy Operating Systemandroid My Question or IssueI've been told I can claim a google home mini but when I follow this link https://www.spotify.com/uk/googlehome/register/ all I see is "Thank you so much!You've alrea...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan family Country UK Device samsung galaxy 😎 Operating System android   My Question or Issue I've been told I can claim a google home mini but when I follow this link https://w...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 92 replies
  • 53 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 92 replies
  • 53 likes

Superuser Contribution Şebnem Paker - Dinle

Why so many songs can not play in our country?For example Şebnem Paker.She is our eurovision song contest contestant and taken third place in 1999.I think that is a big shame.PlanPremiumCountryTurkey

• Visitor
  • Why so many songs can not play in our country?For example Şebnem Paker.She is our eurovision song contest contestant and taken third place in 1999.I think that is a big shame. Plan Premium Country...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music is not added to Recently Played

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUKDevicePS4 My Question or IssueI've just listened to some music and none of it has gone on my recently played list.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country UK Device PS4   My Question or Issue I've just listened to some music and none of it has gone on my recently played list.
  • DanifC
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Two completely different artists merged on Spotify

Hello.Please note that "Sky" progressive rock band page wrongly includes has some EDM tracks from a new artist of the same name.spotify:artist:0JWemE0N1N3nwrtMNg2eMOPlease fix this, thanks.

• Composer
  • Hello. Please note that "Sky" progressive rock band page wrongly includes has some EDM tracks from a new artist of the same name. spotify:artist:0JWemE0N1N3nwrtMNg2eMO Please fix this, thanks.
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution You linked the wrong Baby Rose to the Revenge of the Dreamers album

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly - how to recover last week's playlist?

Hi, It's Monday morning and Spotify has just gave me a "fresh" release of my Discover Weekly playlist. I did however enjoy last week's too and would love to be able to save it, but I've forgotten the artists and song names. Is there a way to recover ...

• Regular
  • Hi,   It's Monday morning and Spotify has just gave me a "fresh" release of my Discover Weekly playlist.   I did however enjoy last week's too and would love to be able to save it, but ...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 97 replies
  • 65 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 97 replies
  • 65 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify and alexa echo. song stop and start again

Hi, I have problem listening spotify in my amazon echo. When I'm listening, per exemple, a playlist, some songs cut while playing and start from the beggining again, it's random but and is't a little annoyning Any help will be apreciated. thanks in a...

• Hi, I have problem listening spotify in my amazon echo. When I'm listening, per exemple, a playlist, some songs cut while playing and start from the beggining again, it's random but and is't a little...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 60 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 15 likes