Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly - how to recover last week's playlist?

Hi, It's Monday morning and Spotify has just gave me a "fresh" release of my Discover Weekly playlist. I did however enjoy last week's too and would love to be able to save it, but I've forgotten the artists and song names. Is there a way to recover ...

• Regular
  • Hi,   It's Monday morning and Spotify has just gave me a "fresh" release of my Discover Weekly playlist.   I did however enjoy last week's too and would love to be able to save it, but ...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 97 replies
  • 65 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 97 replies
  • 65 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify and alexa echo. song stop and start again

Hi, I have problem listening spotify in my amazon echo. When I'm listening, per exemple, a playlist, some songs cut while playing and start from the beggining again, it's random but and is't a little annoyning Any help will be apreciated. thanks in a...

• Hi, I have problem listening spotify in my amazon echo. When I'm listening, per exemple, a playlist, some songs cut while playing and start from the beggining again, it's random but and is't a little...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 60 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 15 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Home won't play Spotify music

I just got a google home for Christmas and went to test it out. At first, it worked great and would play music from Spotify just fine. But after a few minutes, I would tell it to play something on Spotify and it would respond with "Playing [insert na...

• Casual Listener
  • I just got a google home for Christmas and went to test it out. At first, it worked great and would play music from Spotify just fine. But after a few minutes, I would tell it to play something on Sp...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 23 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 3 likes

Can't remove song from queue (Web Player)

Hi,I have a song in queue that I just can't remove. This song appears as playing and even if I play any other song, the song in queue keeps showing as being played, not allowing me to see what is actually being played.This happening in the webplayer ...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I have a song in queue that I just can't remove. This song appears as playing and even if I play any other song, the song in queue keeps showing as being played, not allowing me to see what is a...
  • JPCoetzee
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify playlist will not update

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom DeviceSamsung Galaxy S10+, Desktop and LaptopOperating SystemWindows, Android, Web My Question or IssueI have been having a problem with the playlist '00s Rock Anthems' by Spotify. I realised my playlist wasn't updati...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom   Device Samsung Galaxy S10+, Desktop and Laptop Operating System Windows, Android, Web   My Question or Issue I have been having a problem wi...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sugarplum Fairy (band) songs removed

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceiPhone XrMy Question or IssueOnd of my favorite bands, “Sugarplum Fairy” just had multiple songs and albums removed. It’s a fairly small and unknown band but it still has about 10 000 listeners/month. I don’t understand ...

• Plan Premium Country Sweden Device iPhone Xr My Question or Issue Ond of my favorite bands, “Sugarplum Fairy” just had multiple songs and albums removed. It’s a fairly small and unknown band b...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Clicking play on a song plays the song above it.

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DevicePC/Web browser with Chrome. Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSo this only happens in my Liked Songs playlist, but say I have Songs 1, 2, and 3 in that order in that playlist. If I click on Song 2 to play it, ...

• Plan Premium Country USA   Device PC/Web browser with Chrome.  Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue So this only happens in my Liked Songs playlist, but say I ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I've been trying to get the spotify app to work properly for the past few days, I'm stuck on the login screen. I entered my information properly, hit login, and it doesn't do anything but grey out the button. I've tried using the pairing code multipl...

• I've been trying to get the spotify app to work properly for the past few days, I'm stuck on the login screen. I entered my information properly, hit login, and it doesn't do anything but grey o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon Echo - Certain Playlists No Longer Play

We're using a Family Account, with several Amazon Echo devices in the house. There is a "house account" that Amazon has linked, so our cell phones should not interfere. In the last few months, we've been noticing that certain playlists will just no l...

• We're using a Family Account, with several Amazon Echo devices in the house.  There is a "house account" that Amazon has linked, so our cell phones should not interfere.   In the last few...
  • nikkiems
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Gift Card

I just got a gift card and typed the code in the link but it didn't get me premium. How do I use it?

• Casual Listener
  • I just got a gift card and typed the code in the link but it didn't get me premium. How do I use it?
  • nikkiems
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Denon S910w no longer on Spotify

I’m in Canada, premium Spotify and for some reason my Denon S910W receiver no longer appears under devices on Spotify (iPhone app, web app, etc). A couple years ago my Pioneer disapeared, which is a know issue, but recently the Denon vanished too. Th...

• Music Fan
  • I’m in Canada, premium Spotify and for some reason my Denon S910W receiver no longer appears under devices on Spotify (iPhone app, web app, etc).  A couple years ago my Pioneer disapeared, whic...
  • In2survive
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Link in podcast episode notes

Hi I have a Podcast and whenever I add a link it never works I listen to another podcast and they have working links how do I make them clickable here’s an example

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have a Podcast and whenever I add a link it never works I listen to another podcast and they have working links how do I make them clickable here’s an example 
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist written with green letters

Hi,One of my playlist is written in green letters, what does it mean?ThanksIn Spanish:una de mis playlist aparece escrita con letras verdes, qué significa?

• Hi, One of my playlist is written in green letters, what does it mean? Thanks In Spanish: una de mis playlist aparece escrita con letras verdes, qué significa?  
  • TheDeniseChen
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution songs on playlist radio that dont fit genre

PlanPaidCountry USA Device(iPhone 8 plus, firetablet, pcOperating System(iOS 12, Android device, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHi, I am having a problem with some of my spotify radios where the songs that are on it dont match the genre. I have...

spr.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  •   Plan Paid Country USA   Device (iPhone 8 plus, firetablet, pc Operating System (iOS 12, Android device, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hi,  I am havin...
  • ben1989
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Unlimited works with Airplay?

Hi, I'm on a Spotify Unlimited subscription (I have no desire to go to Premium). My question: can I use Spotify Unlimited with Mac Airplay to play music on a Sonos One speaker?

• Hi, I'm on a Spotify Unlimited subscription (I have no desire to go to Premium). My question: can I use Spotify Unlimited with Mac Airplay to play music on a Sonos One speaker?
  • juergengenser
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify defaulting to one song on multiple devices.

I recently started playing Spotify and on my webplayer and android phone, it automatically defaults to one of my local files and when I try changing it on web player, it doesn't change. My desktop works fine and I can play any song, but I can't conne...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently started playing Spotify and on my webplayer and android phone, it automatically defaults to one of my local files and when I try changing it on web player, it doesn't change. My desktop wo...
  • peacem2010
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Fire TV Stick Spotify Error :(

PlanPremiumCountryRomaniaDeviceSamsung LCD TV( non smart) and Fire TV stickOperating SystemFire OS My Question or IssueLast week when I open spotify it appears an error( or some with 20 characters, I think maybe more) and I tried to reinstall the app...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Romania Device Samsung LCD TV( non smart) and Fire TV stick Operating System Fire OS   My Question or Issue Last week when I open spotify it appears an error(&nbsp...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

We can't seem to find the album, please try another search

PlanFreeCountry: US DeviceLenovo Ideapad 330Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueTrying to listen to the Dreamville compilation album Revenge of the Dreamers 3 which came out half an hour ago but whenever I click on the album it gives the e...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country: US   Device Lenovo Ideapad 330 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Trying to listen to the Dreamville compilation album Revenge of the Dreamers 3...
  • Maxuu
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Songs being automatically saved without my permission

PlanPremiumMy Question or IssueA while ago I accessed two links on Instagram for two songs from two different artists. And now they save their new songs in my library and a playlist without my permission. Can I stop this? How?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium My Question or Issue A while ago I accessed two links on Instagram for two songs from two different artists. And now they save their new songs in my library and a playlist without my ...
  • Id81
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes