Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Entrevista Spotify UPM

PlanFreeCountrySpain DeviceDesktopOperating SystemUbuntu 14.04 My Question or IssueBuenos días,Somos un grupo de Alumnos que estudian Ingeniería Informática en la Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, estamos cursando la asignatura de Fundamentos de Eco...

• Plan Free Country Spain   Device Desktop Operating System Ubuntu 14.04   My Question or Issue Buenos días, Somos un grupo de Alumnos que estudian Ingeniería Informática en la Un...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to link my Spotify podcast account to my Spotify premium account?

How to link my Spotify podcast account to my Spotify premium account?The only way now to see my Podcast episodes is to follow my own Spotify Podcast account (with different name). Which is a kind of weird. Help much apprciated!

• Regular
  • How to link my Spotify podcast account to my Spotify premium account? The only way now to see my Podcast episodes is to follow my own Spotify Podcast account (with different name). Which is a kind o...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Why can’t I hear a Spotify original podcast?

PlanPremiumCountryNorwayDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueI want to listen to the 3 girls, one Keith podcast which I understand is produced by Spotify, but when I follow any links to i...

• Plan Premium Country Norway Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue I want to listen to the 3 girls, one Keith podcast...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Tracks Mixed Up for Five Finger Death Punch

Plan - PremiumCountry - US Device - All My Question or IssueFor the Artist "Five Finger Death Punch" on the Album "War Is The Answer" there are two tracks swapped. The Tracks "Bad Company" and "War Is The Answer" each play the other instead of the co...

• Plan - Premium Country - US   Device - All   My Question or Issue For the Artist "Five Finger Death Punch" on the Album "War Is The Answer" there are two tracks swapped. The...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I don't care for German Swiss music. How to stop receiving it?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI receive every day suggestions for German Swiss music. Is it possible to block suggestion I ...

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I recei...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sorry for being a dork, but could you please...

... Redesign the entire commnity site? It's horribly confusing for someone who doesn't hang around here hourly. * There is no coherent list of forums; I posted an issue some months back and was only able to find it at last as the url to it was still ...

• Casual Listener
  • ... Redesign the entire commnity site?   It's horribly confusing for someone who doesn't hang around here hourly.   * There is no coherent list of forums; I posted an issue some months ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify application in PS4 is inactive in Israel

Hi, I wanted to ask why can not download the Spotify application for PS4, I live in Israel (Spotify works in Israel too) and I can not download the application from the store. I would be happy if you could help me with this

• Regular
  • Hi, I wanted to ask why can not download the Spotify application for PS4, I live in Israel (Spotify works in Israel too) and I can not download the application from the store. I would be happy if you...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Android TV Connect features

Hi Guys, Do the connect features work on the Android App on Android TV? I was looking to select devices like on my phone and if I'm playing on another device, take control from the Android TV App, like you can from the phone. Thanks,

• Regular
  • Hi Guys,   Do the connect features work on the Android App on Android TV?   I was looking to select devices like on my phone and if I'm playing on another device, take control from the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Russound MCA 88X not broadcasting to Spotify

Plan: PremiumCountry: USA Device: All devices, ie: Samsung Galaxy s8, Macbook Pro late 2016 Hello, In our offie, we have a Russound MCA 88X that is controlled to an iPad. The iPad has the Russound app that usually broadcasts its source name. That iPa...

• Plan:  Premium Country: USA   Device: All devices, ie: Samsung Galaxy s8, Macbook Pro late 2016   Hello,   In our offie, we have a Russound MCA 88X that is c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No/intermittent cover art on web player

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceHP ElitebookOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI've started losing the cover art within the web player. I've cleared my history/cookies etc which has had no effect. I always get the first couple of rows showing c...

• Plan Premium Country UK Device HP Elitebook Operating System Windows 10  My Question or Issue I've started losing the cover art within the web player. I've cleared my history/cookies et...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution When sharing a public playlist the other one gets different composition

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceiPhoneX, Samsungs S10, Windows 10 PC, Sonos OneOperating System...My Question or IssueHi Community,When I share one of the common playlist (like "Songs to sing in the car") the person I share the playlist with got a com...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Germany Device iPhoneX, Samsungs S10, Windows 10 PC, Sonos One Operating System ... My Question or Issue Hi Community, When I share one of the common play...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Headspace offer ireland

PlanPremiumCountryIreland Device(iPhone 7)Operating System My Question or IssueIs it possible to get the headspace and Spotify offer with an Irish Spotify Account?

• Plan Premium Country Ireland  Device (iPhone 7) Operating System     My Question or Issue Is it possible to get the headspace and Spotify offer with an Irish Spotify Account?...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Daily Mixes are different from web browser to mobile

Hi, I noticed today that my Daily Mixes are different from the Spotify browser and my android mobile app. I was listening to one of my Daily Mixes on the browser, and I decided to switch over to my phone. Thats when I noticed the Daily mixes are not ...

• Hi, I noticed today that my Daily Mixes are different from the Spotify browser and my android mobile app. I was listening to one of my Daily Mixes on the browser, and I decided to switch over to my p...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

INFINITE SCROLL

Device(Macbook Pro 2017)Operating System(Mojave 10.14.5) DESKTOP VERSION1.1.9.383.g9f48828e My Question or Issue If you search for a term "(feat. " and open "SEE ALL SONGS" the infinite scroll stop working after the first request.

Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 7.05.10 PM.png
  • Casual Listener
  •     Device (Macbook Pro 2017) Operating System (Mojave 10.14.5)   DESKTOP VERSION 1.1.9.383.g9f48828e   My Question or Issue   If you search for a term "(feat. " ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

"Songs" list removed in Home. Where I find a full list of my songs?

Plan PremiumCountry USADevice PC, web player My Question or Issue-edit-Never mind. Looks like what they changed was the way songs are added to your library. They now appear in a playlist called 'Liked Songs'. I would argue this makes no sense. If the...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device PC, web player   My Question or Issue -edit- Never mind. Looks like what they changed was the way songs are added to your library. They now appear in a...
  • emilyyc
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug: Double-escaped HTML-encoded characters in web player playlist descriptions

Seeing this issue on the web player on Chrome on Linux but I suspect it presents itself on all browsers/OSs. The bug can be seen for instance on this playlist:https://open.spotify.com/user/mixtapesestina/playlist/1DtHTBUY5CiLyYgESZbmzf Attached is a ...

• Casual Listener
  • Seeing this issue on the web player on Chrome on Linux but I suspect it presents itself on all browsers/OSs. The bug can be seen for instance on this playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/mixtapes...
  • mixtapesestina
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Punctuation can't be searched properly

PlanFreeCountryUSA DevicePixlebookOperating SystemChrome My Question or IssueBands, albums, and songs with most common punctuation in their name can't be searched by the actual name. Things such as commas and slashes return "2%(X) depending on what t...

•   Plan Free Country USA   Device Pixlebook Operating System Chrome   My Question or Issue Bands, albums, and songs with most common punctuation in their name can't be searc...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution compatibilité spotify sonos

bonjour depuis quelques jours impossible de retrouver mes enceintes sonos a partir de spotify et inversement impossible de faire fonctionner spotify a partir de sonos .... cela me derange car tous les mois je paye pour ce service et pourtant d'autres...

• Casual Listener
  • bonjour depuis quelques jours impossible de retrouver mes enceintes sonos a partir de spotify et inversement impossible de faire fonctionner spotify a partir de sonos ....  cela me derange car ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Web Player "Squeaking" in Firefox

PlanFree DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueThese squeaks happen on many different songs, the ones in the clip I provided are the worst I've experienced.They always happen in the same exact spot every single time and only in Firef...

• Plan Free   Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue These squeaks happen on many different songs, the ones in the clip I provided are the worst I've experience...
  • plsamnew
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution cannot start radio from playlist

NOTE: please don't give the usual advice of deleting the browser cache/cookies or reinstalling... done that already Hi,trying the web version from the latest chrome and Firefox stable versions on a Linux computer.Radio doesn't start in both browsers!...

• Music Fan
  • NOTE: please don't give the usual advice of deleting the browser cache/cookies or reinstalling... done that already 🙂 Hi, trying the web version from the latest chrome and Firefox stable version...
  • Blubberfisch
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes