Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Samsung TV Connecting UE Ultimate via Bluetooth wont play sound through Spotfiy

Hi Community, Have a series 5 Samsung TV with Spotity. Have connected at Bluetooth speaker, UE Ultimate and all sound plays through the speaker (TV, Youtube etc) apart from the Spotify music. When you go to the Spotify app, you can see the music is p...

• Hi Community,   Have a series 5 Samsung TV with Spotity. Have connected at Bluetooth speaker, UE Ultimate and all sound plays through the speaker (TV, Youtube etc) apart from the Spotify music...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player constantly stopping

I've been having an issue recently where the web player, using firefox, will simply stop working. I get a little popup about how 'a tab is slowing down your browser' and I've got to kill it if I want to resume listening. This issue has been occuring ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been having an issue recently where the web player, using firefox, will simply stop working. I get a little popup about how 'a tab is slowing down your browser' and I've got to kill it if I want...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Animated songs

Hi, i and my friend have same versions, we bought dont have premium, and my friend have animated songs and option for it, but why i dint have this?

• Regular
  • Hi, i and my friend have same versions, we bought dont have premium, and my friend have animated songs and option for it, but why i dint have this?
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Tinder artist correct but songs not!

Hi, I have conected Spotify and artist are ok just the songs tottaly not my. So under busts rhymes showing don’t cha ( pussycat dolls) it’s not even busta there rest artist showing their songs but again not the one I am listening to! It’s seems to be...

• Hi, I have conected Spotify and artist are ok just the songs tottaly not my. So under busts rhymes showing don’t cha ( pussycat dolls) it’s not even busta there rest artist showing their songs but ag...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Bluesound NODE2i And Spotify Connect issues

Premium Norway iPhone 5s iPad Air 2015 modelNone of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operati...

• Visitor
  • Premium Norway iPhone 5s iPad Air 2015 modelNone of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country  ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect on Alexa Devices No Longer Working

PlanPremium Family My Question or IssueMy Alexa speakers are no longer showing up in the list of Devices in the Spotify app on my phone. The speakers themselves are registered on a different account from the one that my phone is on, although both acc...

• Plan Premium Family   My Question or Issue My Alexa speakers are no longer showing up in the list of Devices in the Spotify app on my phone. The speakers themselves are registered on a diffe...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Compulsory auto-crossfade in playlists

Hello, some playlists in Spotify (many by Spotify) have an automatic crossfade feature which I know can be very infuriating (as many people have also mentioned it and complained about it).As far as I can tell this cannot be turned off (no, the settin...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, some playlists in Spotify (many by Spotify) have an automatic crossfade feature which I know can be very infuriating (as many people have also mentioned it and complained about it). As far ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution No one can see my playlists

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States DeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 12 My Question or IssueWhen anyone views my profile, no one can see my playlists. It looks like I have none, and no followers, but I have plenty of public playlists. The only way someo...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ave none, and no followers, but I have plenty of public playlists. The only way someone can see my playlists is if I share a link with them. What is going on?
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to update podcast content

Times before I setup the podcast for my friends: https://s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/narovinu-zlomenej-podcast/nzp-audio.rss Week before I upload new episode, but Spotify still not show it. Where is the problem?

• Visitor
  • Times before I setup the podcast for my friends: https://s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/narovinu-zlomenej-podcast/nzp-audio.rss Week before I upload new episode, but Spotify still not show it. Where i...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Album art doesn't show

I thought it was a glitch that actually had happened once before. So I rebooted my laptop and the app itself but still, it no longer displays the album art and I tried to find an option to enable it back but I couldn't find any. Not even the minimise...

• Casual Listener
  • I thought it was a glitch that actually had happened once before. So I rebooted my laptop and the app itself but still, it no longer displays the album art and I tried to find an option to enable it ...
  • Kjuared
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Home mini email

I signed up for the google Home mini giveaway and waited for my email to come, I received the email on April 25th 2019 and when clicked the link 404’d so I figured it was just because the site was being crowded only to find out the offer supposedly e...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for the google Home mini giveaway and waited for my email to come, I received the email on April 25th 2019 and when clicked the link 404’d so I figured it was just because the site was be...
  • AgentF41L
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution 2018 my top songs

Hello,PlanPremiumCountryUSA Device(iPhone 8Operating System(iOS 10 My Question or IssueHello,The very first song on my top songs of 2018 has disappeared,supper bummed about this. I cannot find it the title is gone, i thought when a song is not availa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Plan Premium Country USA   Device (iPhone 8 Operating System (iOS 10   My Question or Issue Hello, The very first song on my top songs of 2018 has disappeared,supper bum...
  • Raq1123
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution open university ad completely stuck on spotify connect

On both my Sky Q box and My amazon firestick spotify connect has jammed on an advert for the open university despite turning everything off and on again and the usuall array of geek tweaks I cannot got either to play. The ad in question is for OU wal...

• On both my Sky Q box and My amazon firestick spotify connect has jammed on an advert for the open university despite turning everything off and on again and the usuall array of geek tweaks I cannot g...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player doesn't do anything when clicking play

For the last couple of weeks I have been unable to play anything through the web player. I can browse the interface normally, but nothing happens when trying to start playing something (by clicking the play button, clicking the play icon on a playlis...

• Casual Listener
  • For the last couple of weeks I have been unable to play anything through the web player. I can browse the interface normally, but nothing happens when trying to start playing something (by clicking t...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does this artist show up in my feed? Dislike button does not work.

PlanPremiumCountrySE My Question or IssueDislike button does not work.Why does Andreas Weise, with traditional swich and soul music, show up in my Release Radar, when clearly it's not close to anything similar that i listen to. Not only that, i have ...

• Plan Premium Country SE   My Question or Issue Dislike button does not work. Why does Andreas Weise, with traditional swich and soul music, show up in my Release Radar, when clearly it'...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Certain songs won't play on Webplayer or IOS

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone XS MaxOperating SystemiOS 12.2 My Question or IssueThere are certain songs that won't play anymore both on and offline, the ones I've specifically noticed were songs from Paramore's After Laughter album, as well as s...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone XS Max Operating System iOS 12.2   My Question or Issue There are certain songs that won't play anymore both on and offline, the ones I've specif...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Some questions about stats

PlanFreeCountryFrance My Question or IssueHi there, I work on a presentation about music industry and streaming and I looking for the most stats that I can about new music realses. I wonder I you guys and girls know and can tell me when the playlist ...

• Plan Free Country France   My Question or Issue Hi there,   I work on a presentation about music industry and streaming and I looking for the most stats that I can about new music r...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify connect stops playing

Why does Spotify connect lose connection with Bluesound Node2i streamers. It just stops/pauses. This is both on wi fi and wlan. What’s going on. This problem is at your end. I’ve talked to the Bluesound team,and it’s not my NODE2i. So,sorry,please fi...

• Visitor
  • Why does  Spotify connect lose connection with Bluesound Node2i streamers. It just stops/pauses. This is both on wi fi  and wlan. What’s going on. This problem is at your end. I’ve talked t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Game of Thrones Season 1 Garbled/Distorted on PS4

PlandFree/PremiumCountryAnywhere (Issue seen in Denmark) DeviceSony Playstation 4 Spotify AppVersion: 2.07 Operating SystemPlaystation DescriptionThe same issue occurred to this reporter: https://bit.ly/30yDDGi bug was closed due to inactivity. When ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Pland Free/Premium Country Anywhere (Issue seen in Denmark)   Device Sony Playstation 4 Spotify App Version: 2.07   Operating System Playstation   Description The ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    PlayStation
    Sony
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Amazon removed the command "Alexa, spotify connect"

Did Amazon Echo just removed the 'Alexa, Spotify Connect' command? On one hand, if you have a single listener at home, and the Amazon account is linked with that single account, the echo device are always there. Nevertheless, if you have a family acc...

• Casual Listener
  • Did Amazon Echo just removed the 'Alexa, Spotify Connect' command? On one hand, if you have a single listener at home, and the Amazon account is linked with that single account, the echo device are a...
  • RickDias
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes