Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Xbox One Error loading / logging in

Premium planSlovakia Xbox One S - OS 10.0.18362.2018 Hi, I'm having trouble launching the Spotify app on my Xbox One S. Worked until 2 days ago, since then it only shows the Spotify logo with the text "Error" underneath upon launch.I've tried reinsta...

• Premium plan Slovakia   Xbox One S - OS 10.0.18362.2018   Hi, I'm having trouble launching the Spotify app on my Xbox One S. Worked until 2 days ago, since then it only shows the Spoti...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with Connect Facebook

I would mainly point out this topic is all about Facebook linking problems.My spotify account is linked with my Facebook account, with the same problem I can't see my Facebook name and profile photo in my Desktop Spotify. I seen a topic saying you wi...

• Casual Listener
  •  I would mainly point out this topic is all about Facebook linking problems. My spotify account is linked with my Facebook account, with the same problem I can't see my Facebook name and profil...
  • dragonvl97
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t play a certain song

I’m not going to include my device info because this issue is happening over multiple devices. Recently I was using my mom’s phone and since the screen was much smaller than the IPad, I accidentally removed a song by Toby Fox called “The World Revolv...

• I’m not going to include my device info because this issue is happening over multiple devices.   Recently I was using my mom’s phone and since the screen was much smaller than the IPad, I acci...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A certain song is buggy on my Android player

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceAndroid SM-J327T1Operating SystemAndroid Oreo? Not sure My Question or IssueSo, this is kinda weird, but I couldn't find anyone else who had this problem. The track Burn It Down by Avenged Sevenfold, specifically the explic...

•   Plan Premium Country USA Device Android SM-J327T1 Operating System Android Oreo? Not sure   My Question or Issue So, this is kinda weird, but I couldn't find anyone else who ha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Chromecast bitrate solution verified

There have been quite a few topics with people concerned about the bitrate that Google Chromecast Audio is streamed at. Here’s a couple of those posts that I’m referring to: Chromecast BitratePoor Sound Quality with Spotify Premium on Chromecast Audi...

• Regular
  • There have been quite a few topics with people concerned about the bitrate that Google Chromecast Audio is streamed at. Here’s a couple of those posts that I’m referring to:   Chromecast Bitr...
  • wolfman2022
  • 5 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 14 likes

Spotify Connect on Onkyo receiver problems

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceSamsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Nokia 7 PlusOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueQuite often when I stream something from one of my two Android phones to my Onkyo receiver with Spotify Connect, the song's sound is on...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Nokia 7 Plus Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Quite often when I stream something from one of my two Andr...
  • earvenj
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Connect
    Onkyo
  • 7 replies
  • 13 likes

Playlist restarts at beginning before the end

I'm on a premium family account, based in the US. I'm listening on a Mac using the web player in Chrome.I'm listening to this playlist:https://open.spotify.com/user/steveklug/playlist/4MfdL3JhryS03gx5zHOOoF?si=XAOF_yv6S_StY4wzpNgeFACurrently on Symph...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm on a premium family account, based in the US.  I'm listening on a Mac using the web player in Chrome. I'm listening to this playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/steveklug/playlist/4...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Notifications system are not working for me

Plan: PremiumCountry: LTDevice: Motorola Moto Z2 PlayOperating System: 8.0.0 My Question or Issue:I've activated all avaliable checkboxes (New Music, Artist Updates..) in Notification settings on the web-site and all my devices but still no recived a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: LT Device: Motorola Moto Z2 Play Operating System: 8.0.0   My Question or Issue: I've activated all avaliable checkboxes (New Music, Artist Updates..) in Notificatio...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BUG: [Web Player] on Chrome interrupting mobile app listening w/unknown tracks

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceiPhone SE, Dell XPS 15 running Win 10Operating SystemiOS 12.2 with Spotify app 8.4.93.796 My Question or IssueWeird error / bug started last night 4/17 while listening via Spotify app on iPhone. Suddenly an unsolicited popup...

IMG_2344.PNG IMG_2345.PNG IMG_2356.PNG IMG_2357.PNG
  • Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country US Device iPhone SE, Dell XPS 15 running Win 10 Operating System iOS 12.2 with Spotify app 8.4.93.796   My Question or Issue Weird error / bug started la...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Saved songs from specific artist not shown in library (anymore)

Hi,before the last update I went to: Library -> Artists -> "Name of Artist" and found all the songs I saved. That was great. Since the last update I don't see these songs anymore in my library (when selecting an artist). Instead, I am directed to the...

• Regular
  • Hi, before the last update I went to: Library -> Artists -> "Name of Artist" and found all the songs I saved. That was great.   Since the last update I don't see these songs anymore in ...
  • bluntcoolkid
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 7 likes

PlayStation 4 india

PlanPremiumCountry IndiaDevicePlayStation 4 My Question or IssueI purchased Spotify premium. I am unable to find Spotify app on PlayStation store. I have PlayStation Indian account.

• Plan Premium Country  India Device PlayStation 4   My Question or Issue I purchased Spotify premium. I am unable to find Spotify app on PlayStation store. I have PlayStation Indian ...
  • dushy42
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Saved Albums in the "album library" are gone

Hi together About two month ago following problem occured and I haven't been able to fix it since:I saved albums into "albums" and downloaded them there for years. They were just there and I didn't save them some where else as individual playlists. T...

• Hi together 🙂 About two month ago following problem occured and I haven't been able to fix it since: I saved albums into "albums" and downloaded them there for years.  They were just the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Autoplay

PlanPremiumCountryIrelandDeviceSamsung Galaxy S10 My Question or IssueMy autoplay keeps turning itself off and whenever I try to turn it on again it keeps turning off by itself. On rare occasions it works but when even after I turn it back on in the ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Ireland Device Samsung Galaxy S10   My Question or Issue My autoplay keeps turning itself off and whenever I try to turn it on again it keeps turning off by ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Playlists] Custom playlist photo is told to be too small, though it is the suggested size

I am trying to choose a custom cover for my tribute to Keith Flint. But everytime i choose a photo, I get a little red box saying "Image is too small. It must be at least 300x300". I tried filtering my google image search so that it only shows pictur...

• Visitor
  • I am trying to choose a custom cover for my tribute to Keith Flint. But everytime i choose a photo, I get a little red box saying "Image is too small. It must be at least 300x300". I tried filtering ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

local files not syncing to iphone

i’ve downloaded songs from soundcloud, imported them to itunes, and synced the local files in. this worked and will play on my mac, but i cant figure out how to sync the songs to my phone. the playlist will show up on mobile but just not the songs. j...

• i’ve downloaded songs from soundcloud, imported them to itunes, and synced the local files in. this worked and will play on my mac, but i cant figure out how to sync the songs to my phone. the playli...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ongoing support for Google Chrome Cast Audio

Hi All,Now that google has (foolishly) decided to discontinue their great chrome cast audio dongle, does anyone know if Spotify/Google will maintain support for the devicdbabd Spotify service?im not very technical so have little idea how it works beh...

• Regular
  • Hi All, Now that google has (foolishly) decided to discontinue their great chrome cast audio dongle, does anyone know if Spotify/Google will maintain support for the devicdbabd Spotify service? im ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify bmw connected drive

Hello, i have a bmw x1 2017, with Spotify and bmw comnected drive. From today the spotify logo, it appears only half, as if there were problems in the visualization. Until now everything was ok, I did some tests to see if they were the pixels on the ...

• Visitor
  • Hello, i have a bmw x1 2017, with Spotify and bmw comnected drive.  From today the spotify logo, it appears only half, as if there were problems in the visualization. Until now everything was o...
  • Lala82
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Respect the listener!

Spotify always say:»After serious consideration, we’ve decided not to offer blocking/ hiding/ or blacklisting artists or tracks on Spotify at this time.«So »serious consideration« is not a »just-for-fun-decision« nor a »quick-and-dirty-decision«. So ...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify always say: »After serious consideration, we’ve decided not to offer blocking/ hiding/ or blacklisting artists or tracks on Spotify at this time.« So »serious consideration« is not a »just-...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No response from spotify help

PlanPremiumCountry My questionI have a case number (14129184) from an email that I sent 4 days ago but I have not had a response and spotify says they respond with in 48hrs, which I am starting to think is a false statement. This is my first time sub...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country   My question I have a case number (14129184) from an email that I sent 4 days ago but I have not had a response and spotify says they respond with in 48hrs, wh...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes