Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

cant get to the page to get the google home mini

PlanFree/PremiumCountrycanada DeviceIphone 8Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issue Spotify send me a email that say « get your google home mini before its too late » but when i click on the link it say eror 404, even if i refresh, and i dont und...

8DB0D901-DBA7-4475-93A4-D30E92E9469A.png
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country canada   Device Iphone 8 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue   Spotify send me a email that say « get your google home min...
  • darkwave90
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Podcasts won't play on the webplayer

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueLately I haven't been able to listen to podcast on the webplayer. I can listen to them on my mobile device. They had worked previously be about 2 months ago th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Lately I haven't been able to listen to podcast on the webplayer. I can listen to t...
  • Ethan_Moore004
  • Composer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Preview Picture When Playlist is Shared to Facebook is not Showing Up

Hi there all, We manage a playlist for several hundred youth groups called Clean.Hype and suddenly, when the link is shared to Facebook, the picture is not populating there. I have tried on multiple different computers, networks and browsers. I have ...

• Hi there all,   We manage a playlist for several hundred youth groups called Clean.Hype and suddenly, when the link is shared to Facebook, the picture is not populating there. I have tried on ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Subscription] Family Plan and Google home mini promo

Hey everyone, Some of you might have seen my post regarding the Google home mini promotion and being a family plan member. I am posting here again today to raise awareness about the fact that I did exactly what the company told me to, which was to ch...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everyone,  Some of you might have seen my post regarding the Google home mini promotion and being a family plan member.  I am posting here again today to raise awareness about the fact...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Google Home Mini out of stock Canada.

PlanPremiumCountryCanada My Question or IssueI was approved for a Google home mini and it says out of stock. Am I just out of luck? If so why was I approved? Why not just not approve once stock is gone?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada       My Question or Issue I was approved for a Google home mini and it says out of stock. Am I just out of luck? If so why was I approved? Why not ...
  • akosijared
  • Regular
  • 50 replies
  • 16 likes
  • Other
  • 50 replies
  • 16 likes

Getting podcasts to watch offline

I am trying to download podcasts to my watch...Samsung active watch...to listen to offline. I have been able to do it wI think playlists but not podcasts. I am able to download podcasts to spotify on my phone just cannot transfer to the watch . PlanP...

• Casual Listener
  • I  am trying to download podcasts to my watch...Samsung active watch...to listen to offline. I have been able to do it wI think playlists but not podcasts. I  am able to download podcasts t...
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

Mobile spotify app won't recognize my Echo Dot

PlanPremiumCountryUsa DeviceSamsung Galaxy 8 Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueUntil yesterday morning, I could easily use my Galaxy S8 as a remote control. I could play Spotify (Premium) songs on my Echo Dot. The device was always see...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Usa   Device Samsung Galaxy 8  Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue Until yesterday morning, I could easily use my Galaxy S8 as a r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to download podcast from spotify downloads to galaxy active watch. Works forr music but not podc

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 Problems

So for the last few months I’ve been having issues with Spotify in my PlayStation, where if I tried to shuffle my playlists then Spotify would only shuffle the songs within 10-20 songs of the one it started with. This then got to the point where my P...

• So for the last few months I’ve been having issues with Spotify in my PlayStation, where if I tried to shuffle my playlists then Spotify would only shuffle the songs within 10-20 songs of the one it ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio/Endless Playlists are Gone

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone XS Max and ThinkpadOperating SystemiOS 12 and Windows OS My Question or IssueRadio/ endless playlists seem to be suddenly gone. This feature isn’t available anywhere: I can’t make a playlist into the radio ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone XS Max and Thinkpad Operating System iOS 12 and Windows OS   My Question or Issue Radio/ endless playlists seem to be suddenly gone. Th...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

problema con Chromecast

reproduzco spotify en mi dispositivo chromecast.1.-La primer cancion suena perfecto. 2.-A la siguiente (sea porque teermina la primer cancion o porqur avanzo manualmente) el sonido deja de escucharse pero en la pantalla se ve como avanza la cancion.S...

• Casual Listener
  • reproduzco spotify en mi dispositivo chromecast. 1.-La primer cancion suena perfecto.  2.-A la siguiente (sea porque teermina la primer cancion o porqur avanzo manualmente) el sonido deja de e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggestions

Hey guys, So before Spotify I was a crazy ocd person on iTunes; organizing my songs with every metadata option, playlists for everything including genres, moods, themes, activities, languages, where the song apppears and more. All this to say I take ...

How I Organize My Sidebar
  • Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,   So before Spotify I was a crazy ocd person on iTunes; organizing my songs with every metadata option, playlists for everything including genres, moods, themes, activities, language...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

A bit of an odd Question

So I listen to a lot of rock, alternative, and indie music and currently spotify gives me a lot of great recommendations on my discover weekly that are pretty accurate. I want to create a "study" playlist full of lofi hip-hop beats and classical musi...

• Music Fan
  • So I listen to a lot of rock, alternative, and indie music and currently spotify gives me a lot of great recommendations on my discover weekly that are pretty accurate. I want to create a "study" pla...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Web Player] Bug: Google Chrome spinning icon in browser tab persists until click on cover artwork

PlanPremiumCountryGermany DeviceGoogle Chrome Version 73.0.3683.103 (64-Bit)Operating SystemUbuntu Linux 18.04.2 My Question or IssueA few days ago this issue started to occur. Everytime you play a song through the webplayer via Google Chrome browser...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany   Device Google Chrome Version 73.0.3683.103  (64-Bit) Operating System Ubuntu Linux 18.04.2   My Question or Issue A few days ago this iss...
  • Valynor
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 17 likes

Reporting dead links

Hi all, I don't know where to ask the following question; there seems to be no really adequate place for it within the community. Question: would it make any sense to report Spotify links that are apparently dead? Then, where to report these? Like th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I don't know where to ask the following question; there seems to be no really adequate place for it within the community.   Question: would it make any sense to report Spotify...
  • gnomons
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to enable This is playlists

So I like to listen to artists' full discography on shuffle but it's not possible anymore because of the This is playlists. For example, if I go to Lady Gaga's page and start playing her music, Spotify automatically starts playing the This is: Lady G...

• Casual Listener
  •   So I like to listen to artists' full discography on shuffle but it's not possible anymore because of the This is playlists. For example, if I go to Lady Gaga's page and start playing her musi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song on album is greyed out

An album on spotify has one song that is greyed out and unavailable for me to listen to. I know that it is sometimes beyond Spotify's control so I got in contact with the artist and they said the song is working fine for them. I feel like this proble...

• Regular
  • An album on spotify has one song that is greyed out and unavailable for me to listen to. I know that it is sometimes beyond Spotify's control so I got in contact with the artist and they said the son...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

when changing from one type of player to another, my shuffle function gets shut off

When I already have my phone on shuffle, then plug my phone into my car, the shuffle gets turned off and I have to turn it back on. It will also just restart at where the first song from the last time I clicked shuffle. It happens also when I change ...

• When I already have my phone on shuffle, then plug my phone into my car, the shuffle gets turned off and I have to turn it back on. It will also just restart at where the first song from the last tim...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Screenpad For Spotify not working

Hello Community, this is my first question. I just installed Screenpad For Spotify on my new Zenbook Pro, but the app does not work at all. I tried it with both the Windows 10 Store version, and the Desktop version, including reinstalling the Screenp...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Community, this is my first question.   I just installed Screenpad For Spotify on my new Zenbook Pro, but the app does not work at all. I tried it with both the Windows 10 Store version,...
  • RedEmerald98
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes