Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

"Release Radar" Playlist Became Shuffle-Only Again

PlanFreeCountryTurkeyDeviceSamsung Galaxy S5Operating SystemAndroid Marshmallow (6) My Question or IssueEver since the update to Free Spotify accounts that allowed them to listen to some playlists without having to shuffle I enjoyed listening to the ...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country Turkey Device Samsung Galaxy S5 Operating System Android Marshmallow (6)   My Question or Issue Ever since the update to Free Spotify accounts that allowed them to li...
  • Unbeknownst
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! [Web Player] Screens turn black (on/off)

Hey guys, at work I'm not allowed to install the Spotify App on my Windows 10 laptop, so I'm listening via Spotfy Web Player (https://open.spotify.com/), usually using Chrome (73.0.3683.75 64-bit), but the same thing happens with MS IE Edge. When I o...

• Hey guys,   at work I'm not allowed to install the Spotify App on my Windows 10 laptop, so I'm listening via Spotfy Web Player (https://open.spotify.com/), usually using Chrome (73.0.3683.75 6...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 31 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 31 likes

Superuser Contribution "Black Monday" Ad Freezing

Plan Free Device Samsung Galaxy S7 Operating System Android 8.0 My Question or Issue Whenever the "Black Monday" ad shows up, it doesn't play at all and won't let me do anything to play music. I have to fully exit the app and reenter in order to resu...

• Plan Free Device Samsung Galaxy S7 Operating System Android 8.0 My Question or Issue  Whenever the "Black Monday" ad shows up, it doesn't play at all and won't let me do anything t...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Ads freezing app
  • 6 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Unable to disable Behind The Lyrics in new layout

Plan Premium Family Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy S8 Operating System Android Lyrics are forced at the bottom of the new Spotify layout and toggling the "Behind the Lyrics" checkbox in the settings does absolutely nothing. Maybe if you could add ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy S8 Operating System Android   Lyrics are forced at the bottom of the new Spotify layout and toggling the "Behind the Lyric...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Behind the lyrics
    lyrics
    New Layout
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Samsung TV

Hey guys, My samsung tv spotify app stopped working . It's complaining about https://api-partner.spotify.com/tvapp URL is unavailable . Anyone facing similar problems ? SdsFrancis

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,   My samsung tv spotify app stopped working . It's complaining about https://api-partner.spotify.com/tvapp URL is unavailable . Anyone facing similar problems ?   Sds Francis
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Song titles messed up the Talco's album Combat Circus

the song titles are messed up in Talco's album Combat Circusthe song list actually is:1. Tortuga2. La sedia vuota3. Il passo del caciurdo4. Combat Circus5. Venghino signori venghino (this is where it got messed up)6. La carovana7. Testamento di un bu...

• Regular
  • the song titles are messed up in Talco's album Combat Circus the song list actually is: 1. Tortuga 2. La sedia vuota 3. Il passo del caciurdo 4. Combat Circus 5. Venghino signori venghino (this...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Last.fm is scrobbling songs without me opening the app or listening to the song

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevicePixel 2Operating SystemAndroid Pie My Question or IssueLast.fm keeps scrobbling the last song I listened to dozens of times, I think whenever Spotify opens in the background on my Pixel. The problem is, I'm not pu...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Pixel 2 Operating System Android Pie   My Question or Issue Last.fm keeps scrobbling the last song I listened to dozens of times, I think when...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not getting daily mixes and discover weekly playlists

I've been using Spotify for around 3 weeks, and am yet to receive a Daily Mix or Discover Weekly playlist.

• Casual Listener
  • I've been using Spotify for around 3 weeks, and am yet to receive a Daily Mix or Discover Weekly playlist.   
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't switch song and no audio

PlanFreeCountryUnited KindomDevicePlayStation 4 My Question or IssueFor the past few days my Spotify hasn't been working because I'll start my playlist, then after about 2-5 songs it stops playing and if I press resume it says it's playing but there'...

• Plan Free Country United Kindom Device PlayStation 4   My Question or Issue For the past few days my Spotify hasn't been working because I'll start my playlist, then after about 2-5 song...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Trouble with Music Play back.

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueHi, I mainly use Spotify on my phone and my Xbox one. Yesterday I was on my Xbox and listening to one of my saved playlists yesterday and I noticed that I didn’t recognise t...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country US Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue Hi, I mainly use Spotify on my phone and my Xbox one. Yesterday I was on my Xbox and listening to...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Not showing all my artists or songs?

Recently, my Spotify went into a total look change and only shows me two major tabs, "Music, Podcasts" all and the main issue is, all my artists are gone. I only had about 5. I clicked on "add more artists" but it becomes me having to pick artists ju...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently, my Spotify went into a total look change and only shows me two major tabs, "Music, Podcasts" all and the main issue is, all my artists are gone. I only had about 5. I clicked on "add more a...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! filter playlists when adding song to playlist

Hello, I tried spotify premium once, but now I am on Deezer. So i cannot try premium again for free, because already have.I think about leaving deezer, because their familly accounts are a mess. With the spotify free account I use to test, when I wan...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I tried spotify premium once, but now I am on Deezer. So i cannot try premium again for free, because already have. I think about leaving deezer, because their familly accounts are a mess.&nb...
  • revfeu
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist (on shuffle) starts over from beginning when connecting to Bluetooth in my vehicle

PlanSpotify Premium, Version 8.4.96.934 (Up to date) DeviceiPhone 8 Plus, iOS 12.1.4 (Up to date) Bluetooth DeviceSYNC with MyFord, Version SYNC v4.6 (Up to date)2014 Ford XLT F-150 My Question or IssueAny playlists will start over and play the same ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Spotify Premium, Version 8.4.96.934 (Up to date)   Device iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 12.1.4 (Up to date)   Bluetooth Device SYNC with MyFord, Version SYNC v4.6 (Up to date) 2014 F...
  • 0 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Ford SYNC
  • 0 replies
  • 17 likes

Tv changes the playing on phone

PlanPremium CountryPortugal DeviceHuawei P10 liteOperating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueHi, everytime I turn on my LG TV webOS, even without using the player on the TV, the TV opens the player on my phone, if I'm listening on my phone it ch...

• Visitor
  •     Plan Premium  Country Portugal  Device Huawei P10 lite Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue Hi, everytime I turn on my LG TV webOS, even ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution SONGS NOT SHOWING

I noticed a few days ago while using the app in my car that it all of a sudden would only play 1 of 1 song and not continue through the artist or playlist. I figured I'd look into it later. A day or 2 later, I then went into my app to look up a parti...

• Regular
  • I noticed a few days ago while using the app in my car that it all of a sudden would only play 1 of 1 song and not continue through the artist or playlist. I figured I'd look into it later. A day or ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • SONDE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song only plays partially when using Chromecast, skips to next

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceVarious devices using ChromecastOperating SystemAndroid 7.0 My Question or IssueI guess this is quite a weird issue, but let's give it a shot. When I play one specific song (Tales Of Endurance, by Supergrass, from t...

• Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Various devices using Chromecast Operating System Android 7.0   My Question or Issue I guess this is quite a weird issue, but let's give it a sh...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android] Spotify app trouble syncing

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DevicePixel 2Operating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssueLately I've noticed that the Spotify app has been having trouble syncing up with other devices--my Google Home mini as well as my car's (Honda) bluetooth. The app will a...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device Pixel 2 Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue Lately I've noticed that the Spotify app has been having trouble syncing up with other...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Familiy and Google Home

PlanPremiumCountryBelgiumDeviceGoogle Home Mini & ChromeCast My Question or IssueI've been using my google home mini (GHM) and spotify premium for a while now, and recently my wife started using it too. However, when she asks GHM to play a song my Sp...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Belgium Device Google Home Mini & ChromeCast   My Question or Issue I've been using my google home mini (GHM) and spotify premium for a while now, and recently m...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Music from other Countries - How does it Work ? Wie geht das ?

How does it work when i want Listening Music from other Countries ?My Question or IssueWenn ich Sage :"Alexa spiel griechische Musik" dann geht das !When i say :Alexa, play Greece musik, it WorksWenn ich sage:"ALexa, spiel serbische Musik" dann geht ...

• Casual Listener
  • How does it work when i want Listening Music from other Countries ? My Question or Issue Wenn ich Sage : "Alexa spiel griechische Musik" dann geht das ! When i say : Alexa, play Greece musik, it...
  • MOTELS
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I dont want to stream across all my devices when playing something

Hello, I tried searching and googling but didnt find anything that would answer my question, or anything where someone would even ask. Basically, is there a way to disable streaming across devices? Without completely signing out or going offline. I w...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I tried searching and googling but didnt find anything that would answer my question, or anything where someone would even ask.   Basically, is there a way to disable streaming...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes