Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Empty albums, albums saving in songs

PlanPremiumCountryFrance DeviceiPhone 7 and windowsOperating SystemiOS 10, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI was previously able to save a song without it going to my albums and saving an album without going into songs, which I liked a lot. However, i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country France  Device iPhone 7 and windows Operating System iOS 10,  Windows 10   My Question or Issue I was previously able to save a song without it going to ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 9 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 10 replies
  • 9 likes

Spotify for artist

I wanted to upload my songs in spotify music and create an account fpr artist, I was unable to proceed as it will provide me an errorPlanFamily planCountryPHDeviceOppo A3s and Oppo A83Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueUnable to create ...

• Casual Listener
  • I wanted to upload my songs in spotify music and create an account fpr artist, I was unable to proceed as it will provide me an error Plan Family plan Country PH Device Oppo A3s and Oppo A83 O...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home Mini stops playing Spotify for no apparent reason

Out of the blue this weekend one of my Google Home devices has stopped streaming music from Spotify with any consistency. When asked to play music it will start playing and then at some random time just stop playing. Although the GH still thinks it i...

• Casual Listener
  • Out of the blue this weekend one of my Google Home devices has stopped streaming music from Spotify with any consistency. When asked to play music it will start playing and then at some random time j...
  • 0 replies
  • 26 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 26 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Already have podcast on Spotify, how do I see it in my dashboard?

I already have a podcast on Spotify submitted through Pippa, so since I didn't originally submit it myself, I don't have access to my podcast in my podcaster's dashboard on Spotify. But now I am no longer with Pippa, so how do I get my podcast to app...

• Casual Listener
  • I already have a podcast on Spotify submitted through Pippa, so since I didn't originally submit it myself, I don't have access to my podcast in my podcaster's dashboard on Spotify.   But now ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Database access

PlanPremiumCountryItalyDeviceHonor 9 liteOperating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueHi!I have to do a project for a course about networks and I would like to analyse the way artists are interconnected (featuring and labels) Do you think it's po...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Italy Device Honor 9 lite Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue Hi! I have to do a project for a course about networks and I would like to ana...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Used the "Do not play again" feature, now I can't play those songs

I used to use the "Do Not Play Again" feature a lot. However, it got removed so now I can't undo that action and even on desktop selecting the song specifically it says song unavailable. Am I just never going to be able to play those songs on my acco...

• Casual Listener
  • I used to use the "Do Not Play Again" feature a lot.  However, it got removed so now I can't undo that action and even on desktop selecting the song specifically it says song unavailable.  ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How long for the Google Mini to arrive

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceN/AOperating SystemN/A My Question or Issue I recently saw the Spotify UK promotion "Get a Google Home Mini with Premium for family" It's still going on (until the 14th of May IIRC) upon signing up I got a page claiming "You...

•   Plan Premium Country UK Device N/A Operating System N/A   My Question or Issue   I recently saw the Spotify UK promotion "Get a Google Home Mini with Premium for family" ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Share Playlist comes up with Wrong Music

PlanFamily PlanCountryCanadaDeviceSamsung plus 8 & Windows 10Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueMy husband tries to share his playlist with me and when I click the link he sends me it opens up a totally different list of songs even though...

• Plan Family Plan Country Canada Device Samsung plus 8 & Windows 10 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue My husband tries to share his playlist with me and when I clic...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Subscription] How do I get Hulu if I have an annual Spotify Premium account?

I bought a Spotify Premium 1-year subscription from Costco. How do I take advantage of the free Hulu membership? Thanks!Rob

• I bought a Spotify Premium 1-year subscription from Costco.  How do I take advantage of the free Hulu membership?   Thanks! Rob
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sonos not appearing on Available Devices on Desktop

PlanPremiumCountryDKDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10Spotify version1.1.3.259.g8172f63aMy Question or IssueSame issue as here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Other-Partners-Web-Player-etc/Sonos-not-appearing-on-Spotify-connect/td-p/4614608Tried al...

• Plan Premium Country DK Device PC Operating System Windows 10 Spotify version 1.1.3.259.g8172f63a My Question or Issue Same issue as here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Other-Partners-W...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Webplayer broken

My Spotify web player doesn't work at all on firefox or Google Chromeon fire fox it says "Firefox is installing components needed to play audio or video on this page" and on google chrome when i click a song nothing happenes also on firefox i tried t...

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify web player doesn't work at all on firefox or Google Chrome on fire fox it says "Firefox is installing components needed to play audio or video on this page" and on google chrome when i cl...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Gapless Playback via Bose

How do you enable gapless playback looping a track when streaming via an external speaker, in my case the Bose Noise Machine? i am able to activate it on my handset (iPhone X) but when I connect to the speaker Spotify says the Playback settings are n...

• Casual Listener
  • How do you enable gapless playback looping a track when streaming via an external speaker, in my case the Bose Noise Machine?   i am able to activate it on my handset (iPhone X) but when I con...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot play some artists

PlanPremiumCountryItalyDevice(Samsung Galaxy s8)Operating System(Android) My Question or IssueHi, I cannot play any song of some artists. I know the songs are correct because on another phone with another profile I can play them. Do you know why?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Italy Device (Samsung Galaxy s8) Operating System (Android)   My Question or Issue Hi, I cannot play any song of some artists.  I know the songs are correct ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution BMW Connected and Android 9 issue

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceNokia 8 BMW 4er Gran Coupe (2016)Operating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or Issue BT connection or the BMW Spotify App never worked properly on my Nokia 8 with Android 8.1. Now that i got the Android Pie update i tried it...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Nokia 8 BMW 4er Gran Coupe (2016) Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue  BT connection or the BMW Spotify App never worked pro...
  • groove2spotify
  • Roadie
  • 21 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Connect
  • 21 replies
  • 5 likes

Search not working - Windows 10 mobile

PlanPremiumCountryArgentinaDeviceMicrosoft Lumia 640Operating SystemWindows 10 Mobile 1703 My Question or IssueHi. I can't search for songs or artists. When I write it always says the "text" is not found. The app works when I try to listen music of t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Argentina Device Microsoft Lumia 640 Operating System Windows 10 Mobile 1703   My Question or Issue Hi. I can't search for songs or artists. When I write it always...
  • stevenpitten
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

Web player can't play anything

PlanFreeCountryCzech RepublicOperating SystemWindows 10Web browser:Firefox, latest version My Question or IssueHello, when I log in to Spotify on web and click on the button "Play", it doesn't do anything. I tried to play different things (albums, so...

• Plan Free Country Czech Republic Operating System Windows 10 Web browser: Firefox, latest version   My Question or Issue Hello, when I log in to Spotify on web and click on the button ...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song & Playlist is greyed out

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceIphone xOperating SystemIos 12 My Question or IssueSo I wanted to listen to this playlist that isn't working at all, all the songs are greyed out and anytime I try to play the playlist/radio it says that the song is not ava...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device Iphone x Operating System Ios 12   My Question or Issue So I wanted to listen to this playlist that isn't working at all, all the songs are greyed out a...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs start with a couple seconds already in and skip before the end

•PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceIphone 7Operating SystemiOS 10My Question or IssueWhen I listen to playlist made by spotify, like Hip-Hop Central and Power Gaming, the songs always start a couple seconds after the beginning. Example : when the song st...

• Casual Listener
  •   • Plan Premium Country Canada Device Iphone 7 Operating System iOS 10 My Question or Issue When I listen to playlist made by spotify, like Hip-Hop Central and Power Gaming, the son...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes