Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Artist Payment Method

So im gonna upload my music on this platform as playlist, it follows all the requirement, 1. No Copyrighted Material ( All original, The kit and all such thing was free to used and spread through the internet ), 2. It is Unreleased song, 3. There is ...

• So im gonna upload my music on this platform as playlist, it follows all the requirement, 1. No Copyrighted Material ( All original, The kit and all such thing was free to used and spread through the...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shared playlist not playing all songs or shuffling properly

PlanPremiumCountryNew Zealand Device(iPhone 6)Operating System(iOS 12) My Question or IssueMy boyfriend sent me the URL to a playlist which I have also added songs to, however when I hit shuffle and go to the queue, not all songs are showing in the q...

• Plan Premium Country New Zealand   Device (iPhone 6) Operating System (iOS 12)   My Question or Issue My boyfriend sent me the URL to a playlist which I have also added songs to,...
  • faktory42
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts on Samsung TV app

When I want Spotify to play each episode of a podcast I often use my Samsung tv app.The problem, it lists the LAST episode next going downwards so it play the LAST episode next. I have to use the remote to go to the next episode which is not great if...

• Casual Listener
  •   When I want Spotify to play each episode of a podcast I often use my Samsung tv app. The problem, it lists the LAST episode next going downwards so it play the LAST episode next. I have to ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Issues with language preferences.

My daily mix playlist songs are out of my language preferences, this issue is very frustrating for me, I can't even understand a word of that language and I have to listen that language everyday when I play daily mix. I think there cannot be the poss...

• Casual Listener
  • My daily mix playlist songs are out of my language preferences, this issue is very frustrating for me, I can't even understand a word of that language and I have to listen that language everyday when...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Album "Mafia Material" is listed wrong

Hello, the album "Mafia Material" is currently listed on the page from Money Boy, who is a german rapper. https://open.spotify.com/artist/1DxUdl4z0N2hLqU7U6yqwc?si=_Syq5D6qQLi_nt9SiM4woQBut, according to Apple Music, it belongs to this Money Boy.http...

• Hello, the album "Mafia Material" is currently listed on the page from Money Boy, who is a german rapper. https://open.spotify.com/artist/1DxUdl4z0N2hLqU7U6yqwc?si=_Syq5D6qQLi_nt9SiM4woQ But, accord...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution can't find my podcasts in spotify

Plan : FreeCountry : Indonesia Device : All DeviceOperating System : All OS ====Hi, i have a problems using spotify. I have podcast hosted in Souncloud. Before 20 March my spotify account still can access. But after 20 March, if i access my url, show...

Screen Shot 2019-03-30 at 11.48.57.png
  • Plan : Free Country : Indonesia   Device : All Device Operating System : All OS  ==== Hi, i have a problems using spotify. I have podcast hosted in Souncloud. Before 20 March my ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to play or click on certain tracks in an album

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevice(iPhone 10, PC, Webplayer)Operating System(iOS recent, Windows 10) My Question or IssueFirst of all, can't even search the album or track in the app or web player. I was only able to find the track when I googled track n...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device (iPhone 10, PC, Webplayer) Operating System (iOS recent, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue First of all, can't even search the album or track in the...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Two songs keep getting disappearing from my playlist.

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceGoogle pixel 2, Desktop PCOperating SystemAndroid Oreo and Windows 10 My Question or IssueTwo of the most recent songs added to my playlist keep disappearing. When I try to add them back they say they are already there. Howe...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country UK Device Google pixel 2, Desktop PC Operating System Android Oreo and Windows 10   My Question or Issue Two of the most recent songs added to my playlist ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Connect to a device

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI'm a few months old on using Spotify, signed up for the 3 month trial. So my observation is that Connect to a Device keeps kicking me off my computer and playing on my An...

• Plan Free Country USA Device Android  Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I'm a few months old on using Spotify, signed up for the 3 month trial.  So my observ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 'We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment' - Google mini

Putting this here not sure whether this is the correct place to put it, I have upgraded premium to family premium, to take advantage of the amazing promo with google mini. Being a UK user this deal should still be on till may, but as i have registere...

• Putting this here not sure whether this is the correct place to put it,  I have upgraded premium to family premium, to take advantage of the amazing promo with google mini.  Being a UK us...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution historique jamais à jour

Bonjour, quelque soit la plateforme, le problème est le même : Lorsque j'ouvre spotify, ça reprend sur une chanson que je n'ai pas écouté depuis longtemps et quand je regarde l'historique, ce sont des écoutes qui dates de plusieurs mois... Du coup je...

• Regular
  • Bonjour, quelque soit la plateforme, le problème est le même :   Lorsque j'ouvre spotify, ça reprend sur une chanson que je n'ai pas écouté depuis longtemps et quand je regarde l'historique, c...
  • PapyPolca
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify randomly logging out on PS4

PlanFreeCountryUS DevicePS4 For the past couple days I keep having this issue where when I play spotify on my PS4 it'll stop playing mid song and log me out. My internet connection is fine, I've checked it several times while having this issue. The o...

• Plan Free Country US   Device PS4   For the past couple days I keep having this issue where when I play spotify on my PS4 it'll stop playing mid song and log me out. My internet con...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! can't pick city in playlist submission

Planartist pageCountryfranceDevice Operating Systemwindws 10 My Question or IssueIt seems I can't select a city from the list?I tried with different browsers on my windows 10 computer, also tried registering another team member. Perhaps other people ...

Sans titre.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan artist page Country france Device   Operating System windws 10   My Question or Issue It seems I can't select a city from the list? I tried with different browsers on my w...
  • yohannocean
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Saved music only showing under albums, not artists

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 8 and Windows desktopOperating SystemiOS 12, Windows 10 My Question or IssueMy saved music in my library now only shows up under albums and not artists on both my iPhone and desktop. Adding artists in the Artists tab...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 8 and Windows desktop Operating System iOS 12, Windows 10   My Question or Issue My saved music in my library now only shows up under albums and ...
  • steely99
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 16 likes

Prevent Discovery playlist from being influenced by another playlist/track without Private session?

I have made a playlist of rain noise which I listen to as I sleep. It's just the 10 minute track looped all night. I use Alexa to start the playlist using a "Sleep" command (I use spotify as the Alexa skill is very confining and doesn't work well). I...

• Regular
  • I have made a playlist of rain noise which I listen to as I sleep. It's just the 10 minute track looped all night. I use Alexa to start the playlist using a "Sleep" command (I use spotify as the Alex...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Did the way new "New Albums and Singles" section is displayed change?

PlanFreeCountryUSDeviceLGV40Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueDid the way that New Albums and Singles is displayed changed? It seems as though there used to be more items listed here each week, like all new content was showing. Now it only ...

• Plan Free Country US Device LGV40 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Did the way that New Albums and Singles is displayed changed? It seems as though there used to be more...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Social] Recently Played Artists not Updating on Profile

For the last week my recently played artists have not been updating on my profile. I have listened to several artists daily and nothing is changing on my profile. My social share is on and I have deleted and reinstalled all spotify apps on my devices...

• Visitor
  • For the last week my recently played artists have not been updating on my profile. I have listened to several artists daily and nothing is changing on my profile. My social share is on and I have del...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Social
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast Audio

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDevice Sony XZ3Operating SystemAndroid 9 Your IssueHi! Concerning chromecast audio.... When I select to play some song in the middle of my selfmade spotify playlist, with the next song the player will always return to the begi...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden Device  Sony XZ3 Operating System Android 9   Your Issue Hi!   Concerning chromecast audio....   When I select to play some song&nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unavailable songs, songs turned unavailable. What are reasons behind?

PlanPremiumCountryVietnamDevice(iPhone, laptop)Operating System(iOS 12, Windows 10) My Question or IssueI've had some of my songs suddenly turned unavailable recently, but I don't know the reason why. Moreover, when creating playlist of some favourit...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Vietnam Device (iPhone, laptop) Operating System (iOS 12, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue I've had some of my songs suddenly turned unavailable recently, but I ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect bug: Playlists only shuffle artists starting from 1 or 2 letters only

Plan PremiumCountry US Device: Motorola Moto G5Operating System: Android 8.1.0 (I also have Spotify for PC but I've not tried this bug from it yet) This is an issue with Spotify Connect. I use SC for two contexts:* Phone to my Sonos Connect (I contro...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country US     Device: Motorola Moto G5 Operating System: Android 8.1.0 (I also have Spotify for PC but I've not tried this bug from it yet)   This is an issue ...
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes