Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Pause when on phone speaker

Is there any way to force Spotify into a paused state when playing on the phone speaker? Spotify likes to start playing when my phone is on mute and I'm my pocket, so it just plays for no reason and I would very much like to change this behavior, but...

• Casual Listener
  • Is there any way to force Spotify into a paused state when playing on the phone speaker? Spotify likes to start playing when my phone is on mute and I'm my pocket, so it just plays for no reason and ...
  • AlejaR
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I put lyrics to music on musixmatch and they aren't on spotify still

Hey so I got a Musixmatch account in order to add lyrics to a song that my boyfriend created. His music is on Spotify. Musixmatch's website said to wait 48-72 hours but it's still not up on Spotify. The 'helpful link' left in a similar FAQ about the ...

• Hey so I got a Musixmatch account in order to add lyrics to a song that my boyfriend created. His music is on Spotify. Musixmatch's website said to wait 48-72 hours but it's still not up on Spotify. ...
  • 3SP
  • Regular
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution No video on Samsung TV

I have a Samsung UN65RU7300FXZA Curved 65-Inch 4K UHD 7 Series Ultra HD Smart TV with HDR and Alexa Compatibility (2019 Model) TV, when I try to play a podcast on the TV, there is no video. I am using the Spotify App from Samsung's library. Is anyone...

• I have a Samsung UN65RU7300FXZA Curved 65-Inch 4K UHD 7 Series Ultra HD Smart TV with HDR and Alexa Compatibility (2019 Model) TV, when I try to play a podcast on the TV, there is no video. I am...
  • Gggman
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 28 likes
  • podcast
    Samsung
    video
  • 32 replies
  • 28 likes

Superuser Contribution New Releases section is not updating

Hi! I registered for premium on Spotify exactly one month ago, when Spotify launched in Romania. Apart from the fact that the "Discover Weekly" playlist is still not showing up after one month of subscription in "Discover" (from what I know, it takes...

• Regular
  • Hi!    I registered for premium on Spotify exactly one month ago, when Spotify launched in Romania. Apart from the fact that the "Discover Weekly" playlist is still not showing up after o...
  • RedProxy
  • Regular
  • 98 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 98 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify looses connection with my Google Home group very often.

Hello, my home is setup with Google Home and Chromecast. I play my Spotify songs on all devices, including also a Sonos Play5 in my bedroom that doesnt want to group up with the rest sadly.When playing songs, a playlist, from spotify to my "Appartmen...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, my home is setup with Google Home and Chromecast. I play my Spotify songs on all devices, including also a Sonos Play5 in my bedroom that doesnt want to group up with the rest sadly. When p...
  • bookjason
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong language in advertisements (Portuguese)

PlanFreeCountryPortugalDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHi! Recently the ads in my account started to be played in Portuguese from Brazil, while before they were in Portuguese from Portugal. This annoys me a bit more. Was t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Portugal Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi! Recently the ads in my account started to be played in Portuguese from Brazil, while be...
  • Kewaii
  • Visitor
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

Artists piggybacking off popular artists

So, I was checking some of the artists I follow when I saw that Skrillex released two new tracks. Except he didn't, some random rapper is calling himself Skrillex in order to get his songs on the artist page of somebody more popular than him. I'm pre...

skrill1.PNG skrill2.PNG
  • Regular
  • So, I was checking some of the artists I follow when I saw that Skrillex released two new tracks. Except he didn't, some random rapper is calling himself Skrillex in order to get his songs on the art...
  • JCCarven
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Harlots of History" Podcast Won't Play

This is the ONLY podcast I'm having this issue with. It's so odd. It will play for a bit and then stop completely like it's trying to load. I've tried a few episodes and the same thing happens. I've never had this issue with any other podcast.

• This is the ONLY podcast I'm having this issue with. It's so odd. It will play for a bit and then stop completely like it's trying to load. I've tried a few episodes and the same thing happens. I've ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playing local files through Sonos speakers

I have a Play One and have just bought a Playbase. I have Spotify on my PC and my phone and I've added some local files which play fine when I'm listening on my PC or my phone, but I can't get them to play through the Sonos speakers. I can play anyth...

• Regular
  • I have a Play One and have just bought a Playbase. I have Spotify on my PC and my phone and I've added some local files which play fine when I'm listening on my PC or my phone, but I can't get them t...
  • LLange44
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Roku app playing wrong songs

The Spotify Roku app plays the wrong songs within some Spotify-created playlists such as Daily Mix 1 & Daily Mix 2. For example, if I want to hear Mr. Sandman by Chet Atkins, the app will play Purple Rain by Dwight Yokam, which is also in that playli...

• Regular
  • The Spotify Roku app plays the wrong songs within some Spotify-created playlists such as Daily Mix 1 & Daily Mix 2. For example, if I want to hear Mr. Sandman by Chet Atkins, the app will play P...
  • Taim
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Thumbnails doesn't match the episode on app

Hi there, I'm hosting a podcast (at Buzzsprout) and are experiencing troubles showing the right thumbnails in the podcast-feed in Spotify. My RSS-feed looks fine and is correctly linked between each thumbnail and episode, and on desktop and in some d...

• Hi there,   I'm hosting a podcast (at Buzzsprout) and are experiencing troubles showing the right thumbnails in the podcast-feed in Spotify. My RSS-feed looks fine and is correctly linked betw...
  • Ivelina
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Podcasts] Podcast on ps4

I want to listen to a podcast through my playstation 4 but every episode says Spotify can't play this right now. It works fine on my phone and other podcasts work as far as I can tell. The show is The Blues Kitchen Radio.

• I want to listen to a podcast through my playstation 4 but every episode says Spotify can't play this right now. It works fine on my phone and other podcasts work as far as I can tell. The show is Th...
  • MihailY
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Google home not recognising premium account

I have Spotify premium. Google home has that as default link in the music tab. I can cast from within Spotify to the mini speaker fine. But when I use voice and ask for a song it just tells me choosing songs only available to premium subscribers. I h...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify premium.  Google home has that as default link in the music tab. I can cast from within Spotify to the mini speaker fine. But when I use voice and ask for a song it just tells me ...
  • Maria
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Queue resets on device switch

PlanPremiumCountryLatviaDevicePC, Google Pixel 7Operating SystemWindows 10, Android 14 My Question or IssueOn desktop, I started playing a playlist, then manually edited the queue section "Next from: [playlist name]" - removed many songs from queue, ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Latvia Device PC, Google Pixel 7 Operating System Windows 10, Android 14   My Question or Issue On desktop, I started playing a playlist, then manually edited the ...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify skips local files

And the worst thing is that I can't add these songs to my playlist even having them on my device (local files). Spotify just skips them as if they don't even exist. How come?

• Casual Listener
  • And the worst thing is that I can't add these songs to my playlist even having them on my device (local files). Spotify just skips them as if they don't even exist. How come?
  • nuttines666
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Roku] [Google Home] Spotify skipping through all podcast episodes

Hi all, I have been having the same issue on the Roku app and casting to my Google home devices. I am at a loss and going to cancel our subscription because of it, we use it for our kids at bed or to decompress and paying for something that doesn’t w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I have been having the same issue on the Roku app and casting to my Google home devices. I am at a loss and going to cancel our subscription because of it, we use it for our kids a...
  • Ivelina
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes
  • TV
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution ACTUALLY IMPLEMENT MORE TOP IDEAS

Dear Spotify, what is the purpose of this platform? You have a great community here who are passionate about music and make Spotify an integral part of their lives. The people who have an account on here are likely Spotify's most extensive users. We ...

• Regular
  • Dear Spotify, what is the purpose of this platform?   You have a great community here who are passionate about music and make Spotify an integral part of their lives. The people who have an ac...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes