Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Buried in Ads in new Web Player

Ditto on many of the comlpaints about the new web player. Feels like a downgrade. That aside, I've got the problem of Spotify banner ads stacking up and hiding everything. Anyone else with this problem? The new player makes it hard enough to see a pl...

spotify.JPG
  • Casual Listener
  • Ditto on many of the comlpaints about the new web player. Feels like a downgrade. That aside, I've got the problem of Spotify banner ads stacking up and hiding everything. Anyone else with this probl...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't play downloaded songs from computer on PS4.

I downloaded songs from my computer onto my phone. I thought I was going to be able to play it on my PS4, but it says that I can't play the songs on my PS4 through the PS4 Spotify app. Anyone know how I can fix this?PlanPremiumCountry United StatesDe...

• I downloaded songs from my computer onto my phone. I thought I was going to be able to play it on my PS4, but it says that I can't play the songs on my PS4 through the PS4 Spotify app. Anyone know ho...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player wont play any songs, please help!!

After the update to the web player, it stopped playing songs and displays a, "Oooops, something went wrong. Reload." option on the top of the screen. Reloading does nothing, restarting my computer does nothing, emptying my cache does nothing, updatin...

• Casual Listener
  • After the update to the web player, it stopped playing songs and displays a, " Oooops, something went wrong. Reload." option on the top of the screen. Reloading does nothing, restarting my computer ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Specific songs stopped working on ps4

Hello! I made a playlist of a discography from a band called Dope. It has been one of my top listened to playlist while i am gaming on my ps4.My list contains the six albums that are on spotify. until recently, all six albums had been working just fi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I made a playlist of a discography from a band called Dope. It has been one of my top listened to playlist while i am gaming on my ps4. My list contains the six albums that are on spotify. un...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adverts not playing

Hi all,I've been having a bit of an issue, it's not major just kinda irritating. Whenever I start playing music from my main play playlist it always starts of saying 'Enjoy 30 mins ad free music after hearing from the following sponsor' or something ...

• Hi all, I've been having a bit of an issue, it's not major just kinda irritating. Whenever I start playing music from my main play playlist it always starts of saying 'Enjoy 30 mins ad free music af...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a problem.

PlanFreeCountryTurkeyDeviceHuawei P SmartOperating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issue I have a problem. Can you help me?

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country Turkey Device Huawei P Smart Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue  I have a problem. Can you help me?
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Ps4 app

Hello!I'm using ps4 app and it's annoying to use it because the user interface is bad.When i browse the library and select some of the track and music starts to play, that work ok but when i hit the back button i have to browse the library again from...

• Hello! I'm using ps4 app and it's annoying to use it because the user interface is bad. When i browse the library and select some of the track and music starts to play, that work ok but when i hit ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Browse
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot get samsung soundbar (N850) to connect to spotify

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevice(Samsung S7, Echo Plus, Samsung N850)Operating System(Android) My Question or IssueThe sasmsung soundbar is on WIFI but I cannot get the Echo Plus to play Spotify on the sound bar. The sound bar doesn't even show up unde...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device (Samsung S7, Echo Plus, Samsung N850) Operating System (Android)   My Question or Issue The sasmsung soundbar is on WIFI but I cannot get the Echo Pl...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Wake up with Spotify without smartphone

Premium FamilyMy Question or Issue Hi there,I am looking for a way to wake-up with Spotify without using a Smartphone.My problem is the following : I am a firefighter and I'm often called at night. I take my smartphone with me wich leaves my wife wit...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium Family My Question or Issue  Hi there, I am looking for a way to wake-up with Spotify without using a Smartphone. My problem is the following : I am a firefighter and I'm often calle...
  • StephanC71
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Play songs for a second or less and they stop on my PS3

Recently I try to listen to my songs on spotify of PS3 and they play for a second or less and they stop, I put play due and it stops again, do you know how I can solve this problem? Thank you

• Recently I try to listen to my songs on spotify of PS3 and they play for a second or less and they stop, I put play due and it stops again, do you know how I can solve this problem? Thank you
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect to spotify on webplayer

Keep getting "can't connect to Spotify.. Trying again right now.." I've cleared all my cookies too. How do I fix it?

• Keep getting "can't connect to Spotify.. Trying again right now.." I've cleared all my cookies too.  How do I fix it?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Random artists being unfollowed and Discover list playing same songs

So, second thread here after moderators decided to delete the first without even an attempt to answer the issue Some of my artists keep getting unfollowed. Why? Happens randomly and when I notice, I'm no longer following certain artists. I refollow o...

• Visitor
  • So, second thread here after moderators decided to delete the first without even an attempt to answer the issue 😕   Some of my artists keep getting unfollowed. Why? Happens randomly and when ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

pardon me

excuse me but i cannot play any KISS songs...( just recently). I have a Free account. It always has been. Currently living a few doors dowth south (central america). Ive been having issues with Desktop (windows 10) and Android Oreo while trying to pl...

•  excuse me but i cannot play any KISS songs...( just recently).   I have a Free account. It always has been.   Currently living a few doors dowth south (central america).   ...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist has disappeared

A playlist I created for myself and my girlfriend has completely dissapeared and I have no idea why. I looked at playlist recovery and its not located there. it is not located on my profile, and it doesnt show up in my recently played. I really dont ...

• A playlist I created for myself and my girlfriend has completely dissapeared and I have no idea why. I looked at playlist recovery and its not located there. it is not located on my profile, and it d...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

half of my friend activity is seen

My Question or Issue Hi, I'm not quite sure what's going on with my friend activity. The friend activity feed is showing about half the people I am following. And I have no idea how that happened because last time I opened spotify in my mac nothing w...

•     My Question or Issue  Hi, I'm not quite sure what's going on with my friend activity. The friend activity feed is showing about half the people I am following.  And I have ...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Re: February 15, 2019 : new albums worth a listen

Hye , ive a problem to loop a single song .. there’s no options button for that purpose anymore .. can you help me to solve this problem

• Hye , ive a problem to loop a single song .. there’s no options button for that purpose anymore .. can you help me to solve this problem
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Waze and Car Mode!

PlanPremium My Question or Issue Why am I forced to use "Car Mode"? I do not want it. I cannot turn it off. Why is "Waze" being advertised down my throat? I do not want either product on my app. Is spotify fixing this, or, are we all expected to just...

• Plan Premium   My Question or Issue  Why am I forced to use "Car Mode"?  I do not want it.  I cannot turn it off.  Why is "Waze" being advertised down my throat?  I ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • car mode sucks
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does Spotify take so long to update incorrect song information?

This is something I’ve been wondering for a long time now – I’ve reported many songs/albums on Spotify for typos, incorrect album ordering, etc. and they are never fixed. I have emails showing reports I’ve submitted from 2015 that are still not fixed...

• This is something I’ve been wondering for a long time now – I’ve reported many songs/albums on Spotify for typos, incorrect album ordering, etc. and they are never fixed. I have emails showing report...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Maximum playlist amount + max amount of songs in one playlists

I'm creating playlists programatically and I was wondering about the limits. I read that only 10.000 Songs can be saved to one playlist/all playlists together. Can anyone clearify this for me? How many songs can one playlist contain? Does this includ...

• I'm creating playlists programatically and I was wondering about the limits. I read that only 10.000 Songs can be saved to one playlist/all playlists together. Can anyone clearify this for me? How ma...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution RSS Feed Not Working Even Though Info Is There

My Question or IssueWhen I input my RSS Feed link, it says: Your podcast RSS feed is missing some things:AuthorEmail addressI'm using Libsyn and all of my information has been updated. Any insight would be appreciated.

•     My Question or Issue When I input my RSS Feed link, it says:    Your podcast RSS feed is missing some things: Author Email address I'm using Libsyn and all of my inf...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes