Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify does not exist in my Samsung TV UN50J5300AGCDF

Hi,I own a Samsung TV Model: UN50J5300AGCDF (Short: J5300) As far as i know, this model uses the Orsay OS, but when I search for Spotify within Samsung Apps it doesn't exist. Is there any information about this?

• Hi, I own a Samsung TV Model: UN50J5300AGCDF (Short: J5300)   As far as i know, this model uses the Orsay OS, but when I search for Spotify within Samsung Apps it doesn't exist.   Is t...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble on my PS4

I can't open Spotify on my PS4. After it loads it's says I'm offline but I have a wifi connection. Please help!

• I can't open Spotify on my PS4. After it loads it's says I'm offline but I have a wifi connection. Please help!
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist from Spotify Free dissappeared when upgrading to Spotify premium family

I recently signed up for Spotify Family and now my playlist from Spotify free is gone. Only an old one from 2013 with 9 songs is available. How can I find the other one?

• I recently signed up for Spotify Family and now my playlist from Spotify free is gone. Only an old one from 2013 with 9 songs is available. How can I find the other one?  
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Games Consoles

Every time I log in to my spotify account it says I have no internet connection, but I have full connection.. So I can't access any of my music anymore

• Every time I log in to my spotify account it says I have no internet connection, but I have full connection.. So I can't access any of my music anymore
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot log into LG tv 42LN575V-ZE

Hi I can't seem to log in with the Spotify app on my LG tv 42LN575V-ZE. It says the username/password is incorrect. Is this TV the correct model to download Spotify thanks

• Hi I can't seem to log in with the Spotify app on my LG tv 42LN575V-ZE. It says the username/password is incorrect. Is this TV the correct model to download Spotify thanks
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Webplayer not connecting to open.spotify.com

Hi guys, Since play.spotify.com redirects to open.spotify.com I can't access the Webplayer anymore. I tried clearing my cookies which shows the inlog screen, but afterwards it goes to open.spotify.com and I can't connect to the server. Already tried ...

Schermafbeelding 2017-03-14 om 14.22.47.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi guys,   Since play.spotify.com redirects to open.spotify.com I can't access the Webplayer anymore. I tried clearing my cookies which shows the inlog screen, but afterwards it goes to open.s...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify not connecting with Denon Receiver

Just out of the blue I can not Connect my Denon S700 using Spotify Connect....The device appears in the list, but after few moments the connection did not happen.I tried with IOS anda Android devices. Bluetooth is working and other Internet apps are ...

• Just out of the blue I can not Connect my Denon S700 using Spotify Connect....The device appears in the list, but after few moments the connection did not happen. I tried with IOS anda Android devic...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify freezes when trying to add track to playlist. Using NowTV (Roku).

I can see all the playlists I have created using my Spotify account but want to add tracks or albums to any of my playlists. The NowTv box allows me to select the track but then freezes with the message 'Add track to playlist' - is this a fault on my...

• I can see all the playlists I have created using my Spotify account but want to add tracks or albums to any of my playlists. The NowTv box allows me to select the track but then freezes with the mess...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ps4 Spotify independent volume slider

Please upgrade spotify so I can change the volume independently from my game music and sound effects. I tried turning the spotify music to the lowest volume (one bar) and it is still very loud. I am using the ps4 gold edition headset which is very po...

• Please upgrade spotify so I can change the volume independently from my game music and sound effects. I tried turning the spotify music to the lowest volume (one bar) and it is still very loud. I am ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player Skipping Songs -- Still -- After Years of Posts

Not much to say. This has been an issue for years. The web player in Chrome and IE is skipping songs. It goes from song to song without playing them.

• Regular
  • Not much to say.  This has been an issue for years.  The web player in Chrome and IE is skipping songs.  It goes from song to song without playing them.
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Web Player Skips song after 1 to 10 seconds [Opera Browser]

So the title says most of the problem. This happened when I changed browsers recently, I changed from Chrome to Opera. Web player is fine on Chrome but on Opera it starts skipping songs after some seconds. I tried deleting cache and cookies, but no g...

• So the title says most of the problem. This happened when I changed browsers recently, I changed from Chrome to Opera. Web player is fine on Chrome but on Opera it starts skipping songs after some se...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Help! My Spotify won't play the full song

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceiPhone 7, Macbook proOperating SystemiOS 12 My Question or IssueI've been listening to spotify all day without issues, but all of a sudden it started speeding up the end of the song I was listening to and skipping to the next...

• Plan Premium Country   Device iPhone 7, Macbook pro Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue I've been listening to spotify all day without issues, but all of a sudden it st...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Free won't play musics (Pc-Windows10)

Before I start, I aplogize for my bad english.So I downloaded spotify one month ago and since that day there is some musics that simply won't play (It shows me that http://prntscr.com/mn5l5r)I tried re-downloading the app and then the problem is solv...

• Before I start, I aplogize for my bad english. So I downloaded spotify one month ago and since that day there is some musics that simply won't play (It shows me that http://prntscr.com/mn5l5r) ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect works only if the TV and the app is turned on

PlanPremiumCountry IsraelDeviceSamsung UE43NU7120Operating SystemTizenMy Question or Issue When I use spotify connect in other devices, I was able to select the device from the available devices menu, and then the device was opened with the spotify a...

• Plan Premium Country  Israel Device Samsung UE43NU7120 Operating System Tizen My Question or Issue  When I use spotify connect in other devices, I was able to select the device fro...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't connect to WIFI speaker

WIFI Speaker cannot be found in Spotify AppPlanPremiumCountry IsraelDeviceAll my devices, PC, Android and IOSOperating SystemAll My Question or IssueI have a Samsung WIFI speaker which worked perfectly with Spotify until 2 days ago. For some reason, ...

• Casual Listener
  • WIFI Speaker cannot be found in Spotify App Plan Premium Country  Israel Device All my devices, PC, Android and IOS Operating System All   My Question or Issue I have a Samsung W...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paying for premium, still listening to random songs...?

I’m paying for premium, I have a playlist with 25+ songs and after it’s done playing, it starts playing “recommended songs”. is there any way to turn this off? Suddenly my loop button has been replaced with a heart and I can’t loop my playlist. Using...

• I’m paying for premium, I have a playlist with 25+ songs and after it’s done playing, it starts playing “recommended songs”. is there any way to turn this off? Suddenly my loop button has been replac...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album under wrong artist

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceWi Pone 6sOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issue The album X X by LOOΠΔ has been listed under a new artist (LOONA) instead of the correct artisti wasnt sue where to post this problem

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device Wi Pone 6s Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue  The album X X by  LOOΠΔ has been listed under a new artist (LOONA) ins...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 2018 Wrapped: Couldn't See How Much I Listen

PlanPremium Operating System(iOS 12, macOS Mojave) My Question or Issue Hello,I couldn't see how much I listen music on Spotify in 2018 from https://open.spotify.com/view/2018-page . I can see just favorite top 100 and B-Side.I don't understand why I...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Operating System (iOS 12, macOS Mojave)   My Question or Issue   Hello, I couldn't see how much I listen music on Spotify in 2018 from https://open.spotify...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player not working

PlanFreeCountry PolandDevicePersonal ComputerOperating SystemWindows 10 x64 My Question or Issue for the firs time in my life i tried to use the spotify web player [https://open.spotify.com] and all it shows is this (Screenshot), i tried clearing cac...

Screenshot_2.png
  • Regular
  • Plan Free Country  Poland Device Personal Computer Operating System Windows 10 x64   My Question or Issue  for the firs time in my life i tried to use the spotify web player ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes