Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

My friends do not see my feed anymore

PlanPremiumCountry Italy Device Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue A couple of day ago I did the premium account. Since that day no one of my friends can see my activity while I'm listening my playlist. I'm wondering if I switch off some...

• Plan Premium Country  Italy  Device   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  A couple of day ago I did the premium account. Since that day no one ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Radio

PlanPremiumCountry United StatesDeviceiPhone XOperating SystemWindows 10,etc. My Question or Issue I have a premium account, but the radio option is gone from my mobile add and my desktop app is not allowing me to create a new station. Why?

• Plan Premium Country  United States Device iPhone X Operating System Windows 10,etc.   My Question or Issue  I have a premium account, but the radio option is gone from my mo...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot access Spotify For Artists

I'm unable to access Spotify For Artists, I keep getting the error message pictured below. I've tried on multiple browsers and it's the same result. What should I do? CountryCanadaDevice(Macbook Pro 15" 2015)

• Casual Listener
  •   I'm unable to access Spotify For Artists, I keep getting the error message pictured below. I've tried on multiple browsers and it's the same result. What should I do?     Country...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Add Songs to Playlist

PlanFree/PremiumCountryCanadaDeviceChrome Version 66.0.3359.181 (64-bit)Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue I can't add songs to my existing playlist which only has 76 songs. When I click the option "Add to Playlist" from my library or se...

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Canada Device Chrome Version 66.0.3359.181 (64-bit) Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  I can't add songs to my existing playlist wh...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wordpress Spotify Player - Error message "redirected too many times"

Hi, all the spotify player widgets embeded on my wordpress website are not working anymore.Error message is "open.spotify.com redirected you too many times."https://www.imusiciandigital.com/en/artist-of-the-month/ I created them with https://develope...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   all the spotify player widgets embeded on my wordpress website are not working anymore. Error message is "open.spotify.com redirected you too many times." https://www.imusiciandig...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find or play song via Spotify?

Hi Spotify Community, I can't get this https://open.spotify.com/album/3GBnNRYsxBfEeMSMmTpJ25 to play?Is there a restriction due to location or what's the reason why this can't be played or found in spotify itself? Thanks for your help! bokchoi

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify Community,   I can't get this https://open.spotify.com/album/3GBnNRYsxBfEeMSMmTpJ25 to play? Is there a restriction due to location or what's the reason why this can't be play...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 cannot use connect play

premium UKiPhone XSios12.1.3 My Question or IssueI have been trying to use my Spotify on my PS4, since I used my Facebook to login at first, so I can only use Spotify connect. However, even I am connected to the same WiFi I can’t find my PS4

• Regular
  • premium  UK iPhone XS ios12.1.3   My Question or Issue I have been trying to use my Spotify on my PS4, since I used my Facebook to login at first, so I can only use Spotify connect. H...
  • rookiexxxx
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Connected Accounts

I am currently using Premium with a facebook created account which I can't see "Disconnect from Facebook" button under social topic in settings of Desktop. I can log in with email and password. What if I close my facebook account?

•   I am currently using Premium with a facebook created account which I can't see "Disconnect from Facebook" button under social topic in settings of Desktop. I can log in with email and passwor...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify crashes right after it has loaded on ps4.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry NorwayDevicePlaystation 4Operating System5.55 My Question or Issue Hi, spotify crashes right after it has loaded... changing language doesnt work anymore... before all this happened i could not connect my phone to the ps4...

• Plan Free/Premium Country  Norway Device Playstation 4 Operating System 5.55   My Question or Issue  Hi, spotify crashes right after it has loaded... changing language doesnt...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to unlink my account from Playstation

I am unable to link my Spotify with my NEW PlayStation account as I no longer want to use that account. I tried logging out the account and logging out of my Spotify. I attached an image of the message I get. PlanPremiumCountry United StatesDevicePS4...

• Casual Listener
  • I am unable to link my Spotify with my NEW PlayStation account as I no longer want to use that account. I tried logging out the account and logging out of my Spotify. I attached an image of the messa...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Webplayer crashing

PlanFreeCountry UKDevicechromebookOperating Systemchrome os My Question or Issue There is a problem with the Spotify web player. I changed my Korean to Korean on my laptop, but I'm learning Korean and it really helps. However, if you do not click on ...

• Plan Free Country  UK Device chromebook Operating System chrome os   My Question or Issue  There is a problem with the Spotify web player. I changed my Korean to Korean on my...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 Troubleshooting

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DevicePS4 1 TBOperating SystemMost current OS My Question or IssueI rencently bought a ps4 and I want to use my Spotify on It but whenever I log in it tells me it’s linked somewhere else.I tried singing out of all devices but it...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device PS4 1 TB Operating System Most current OS   My Question or Issue I rencently bought a ps4 and I want to use my Spotify on It but whenever I log ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

fire tv, keeps pausing

the spotify on my fire tv stick keeps pausing itself every 2 seconds, i’ve logged out, deleted it, restarted my fire tv and followed loads of other steps... help!!

•  the spotify on my fire tv stick keeps pausing itself every 2 seconds, i’ve logged out, deleted it, restarted my fire tv and followed loads of other steps... help!!
  • KeelinG
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "Song Unavailable" YungGezzis - M0N3Y UP (album SVTVN)

Country United StatesDevice/Operating SystemIOS 12, windows 10, etc My Question or IssueHello, i discovered this song 'M0N3Y UP' a few days ago and did some research about this song, it was apparently on google playstore, youtube, deezers, napsters, ...

• Country  United States Device/Operating System IOS 12,  windows 10, etc   My Question or Issue Hello, i discovered this song 'M0N3Y UP' a few days ago and did some research about...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Webplayer artists page only shows 2 artists of my 80+

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceMultiple OSX and Windows machines. Firefox and Chrome.Operating SystemOSX 10.11/10.12 + Windows 10 My Question or Issue On the OSX desktop player I have over 80 artists in my library, but when using the webplayer it only sho...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Multiple OSX and Windows machines. Firefox and Chrome. Operating System OSX 10.11/10.12 + Windows 10   My Question or Issue  On the OSX desktop play...
  • Hates_
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Onkyo will not allow me to sign into spotify

Free planCanada Iphone 6 and Macbook air I just recently bought an onkyo tx-nr777 and I tried to play music from spotify on it, but when every I try it does not give me the option to log in on the TV, instead it just shows a screen which shows that s...

• Casual Listener
  • Free plan Canada     Iphone 6 and Macbook air   I just recently bought an onkyo tx-nr777 and I tried to play music from spotify on it, but when every I try it does not give me th...
  • Jaimingohel
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in to my android tv

Hi everyone! God it's difficult to get help with using spotify. Ugh. Anyway, my problem is that I can't log into my account with my Android tv. I only have facebook-spotify account and after the tv update there's only spotify account option and it wo...

• Visitor
  • Hi everyone!   God it's difficult to get help with using spotify. Ugh.   Anyway, my problem is that I can't log into my account with my Android tv. I only have facebook-spotify account ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All songs stop after 9 seconds

I have been using the Spotify web player just fine for months on Chrome and now all of a sudden songs only play for 9 seconds. My browser is up to date and nothing else has changed but how long I can play a song. How do you fix this problem? I am usi...

• I have been using the Spotify web player just fine for months on Chrome and now all of a sudden songs only play for 9 seconds. My browser is up to date and nothing else has changed but how long I can...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

unable to play music

PlanFreeCountry HungaryDevice Operating System My Question or Issue My account failed to play music on any device (pc, laptop, mobile). I tried to log out, checked the connection, tried basically everything what's in the list on the support page. My ...

• Plan Free Country  Hungary Device   Operating System     My Question or Issue  My account failed to play music on any device (pc, laptop, mobile). I tried to log ou...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in Firefox Doesn't work

This problem has come up before, but remains unsolved. Web Player does not play anything in Firefox 62.0.3, but does in Chrome. OS is macOS 10.12.6. How is it possible that this is still a problem?

• Regular
  • This problem has come up before, but remains unsolved. Web Player does not play anything in Firefox 62.0.3, but does in Chrome. OS is macOS 10.12.6.   How is it possible that this is still a p...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes