Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Distribute new album with additional song which is already on Spotify ("appears on"?).

Hi!At the end of January I will distribute to Spotify my new album. I will do this via JTV Digital and all the process is well known to me.But the thing I want to do, and I don't know how to achieve this, is to include on this album also the song of ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! At the end of January I will distribute to Spotify my new album. I will do this via JTV Digital and all the process is well known to me. But the thing I want to do, and I don't know how t...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Favourite Songs] Region Display Issues

PlanFreeCountryAUS / UK DeviceWould effect allOperating SystemWould effect all My Question or IssueAm I correct in assuming your song data is split into regions? So that if you are in one country and favourited a song; Bicycle - Queen, then the moved...

• Plan Free Country AUS / UK   Device Would effect all Operating System Would effect all   My Question or Issue Am I correct in assuming your song data is split into regions? ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Reasons to use Library?

I feel guilty posting this, it's just that I can find answers that tell me what the Library and Favourite Songs IS, and I can find answers from 2012 and 2014 when I think things were different, but I can't quite find an answer to the Why, so please h...

•   I feel guilty posting this, it's just that I can find answers that tell me what the Library and Favourite Songs IS, and I can find answers from 2012 and 2014 when I think things were dif...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

See which of my playlists a song is already in

I realise that this is an idea which Spotify has already dismissed (see 'See in which of my Playlists a Song is in'). However, that feed was created in 2012, to be given a 'Not Right Now' status, and then a 'Case Closed' status in 2017. Nearly a year...

• I realise that this is an idea which Spotify has already dismissed (see 'See in which of my Playlists a Song is in'). However, that feed was created in 2012, to be given a 'Not Right Now' status, and...
  • 0 replies
  • 175 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 175 likes

error message on TV SAMSUNG UE65KS9000 SUHD

PlanPremiumCountry FranceDeviceTV SAMSUNG UE65KS9000 SUHDOperating System Version 1231My Question or Issue When I start the Spotify application, the system show the waiting connection. After 20s the message "Error" appears under the Spotify logo. How...

• Plan Premium Country  France Device TV SAMSUNG UE65KS9000 SUHD Operating System  Version 1231 My Question or Issue  When I start the Spotify application, the system show the w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not scrobbling when listened on Sonos One

I bought a pair of Sonos One speakers. They were the most recommended speakers when it comes to integration with Spotify. After listening to music on them for a few days, I realized the songs that are listened on the speakers are not scrobbled to las...

• Composer
  • I bought a pair of Sonos One speakers. They were the most recommended speakers when it comes to integration with Spotify. After listening to music on them for a few days, I realized the songs that ar...
  • sonos_user_foo
  • 1 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 12 likes

Spotify Web Player is messed up!! (This browser doesn't support Spotify web player, etc.)

PlanPremium/Family PlanCountryUnited StatesDeviceHP Chromebook 14 G4Operating SystemChrome OSMy Question or IssueRecently, my school's Chromebook's motherboard was replaced as well as the headphone jack, the speakers, and the keyboard. Before this, l...

• Plan Premium/Family Plan Country United States Device HP Chromebook 14 G4 Operating System Chrome OS My Question or Issue Recently, my school's Chromebook's motherboard was replaced as ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't find playlists from a particular user

PlanFreeCountryUSA DeviceDesktop, MobileOperating SystemWindows, Mac My Question or IssueI have created a playlist that no one can find when searching for it. The playlist is public, my account is linked to a Facebook, yet it does not appear in the s...

• Casual Listener
  • ...laylist is public, my account is linked to a Facebook, yet it does not appear in the search results. This makes it near impossible to share this playlist with anyone. This playlist (or user) does not a...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Download All User Data

Hi all, my name is Job and I'm a long time and very happy customer of Spotify. I always enjoy the "wrapped" stats that you guys provide at the end of the year and that made me wonder about more stats regarding my music consumption/preferences. That's...

•   Hi all, my name is Job and I'm a long time and very happy customer of Spotify.    I always enjoy the "wrapped" stats that you guys provide at the end of the year and that made me ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Home Mini Help

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceGoogle Home Mini + iPhone My Question or Issue I just set up my Google Home Mini. Everything looks good except my Spotify (even though it's linked) will not work. I can manually play it from my phone, but when I tell Googl...

•   Plan Premium Country  USA Device Google Home Mini + iPhone     My Question or Issue  I just set up my Google Home Mini. Everything looks good except my Spotify (e...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop] Mini Player

Hello - I can't figure out how to fix offline mode on my web player. I have signed out and signed back in. Restarted. Signed out of my app. Deleted cache/cookies. Tried in both Firefox and Chrome. Nothing. Any advice? PlanFreeCountryUS DeviceMacbook ...

• Hello -    I can't figure out how to fix offline mode on my web player. I have signed out and signed back in. Restarted. Signed out of my app. Deleted cache/cookies. Tried in both Firefox...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Amazon Echo dot unable to play spotify.

PlanPremiumCountry CanadaDeviceSamsung galaxy A5Operating System Android version 8.0.0My Question or Issue I have a spotify account and got an amazon echo dot for christmas and my account in the alexa app says it is linked and is the main music app b...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country  Canada Device Samsung galaxy A5 Operating System  Android version 8.0.0 My Question or Issue  I have a spotify account and got an amazon echo dot...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Web Player: Tab Limit Reached?

Hi Everyone! I have been having this problem for quite some time now with my main Spotify account. Whenever I log in to my Spotify account and try opening the Web Player, it comes up with a window that says, "So you've discovered the tab limit..." wh...

• Regular
  • Hi Everyone! I have been having this problem for quite some time now with my main Spotify account. Whenever I log in to my Spotify account and try opening the Web Player, it comes up with a window th...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ps3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution BOSE Soundtouch

Hi! Currently a Premium Family Plan member. I have 5 BOSE Soundtouch Speakers. Need to configure Spotify to work on most at the same time, streaming different kinds of music thorugh the Soundtouch app. How do I go about it? IE - Wife in the Kitchen, ...

• Hi!  Currently a Premium Family Plan member.  I have 5 BOSE Soundtouch Speakers.  Need to configure Spotify to work on most at the same time, streaming different kinds of music thor...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

saving downloaded songs to external hard drive on chrome book

Curious how i can save my downloaded songs to an external hard drive? my chroebook ony has 9gb avliable, but i have a 1TB external hard drive...i tried everythng i can think of and nothing works..... i downloaded 2 playlists, and it filled the chrome...

• Curious how i can save my downloaded songs to an external hard drive? my chroebook ony has 9gb avliable, but i have a 1TB external hard drive...i tried everythng i can think of and nothing works........
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Invoice gift card

PlanPremiumCountryIta My Question or IssueHi, i have to buy 9 gift card of 9.99 for a contest reward. what i must do to receive the electronic invoice (italy) for the objects i bought ?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Ita     My Question or Issue Hi, i have to buy 9 gift card of 9.99 for a contest reward. what i must do to receive the electronic invoice (italy) for the objects...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two different accounts on browser and Mac?? +Unable to add songs to playlists on Mac

PlanFreeCountry USDevice(Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I usually only use the app on my mac to play Spotify but recently I tried to sign in on browser and my phone and it was a diff...

• Plan Free Country  US Device (Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  I usually only use the app on my ma...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Editing a playlist

My planCan Spotify add a mixeture option for a playlist. Mixing around the songs so that the newest songs you added to you´re playlist maybe ends in the middle. I want this because i want a nicer look on the playlist and not starting the playlist wit...

• Casual Listener
  • My plan Can Spotify add a mixeture option for a playlist. Mixing around the songs so that the newest songs you added to you´re playlist maybe ends in the middle. I want this because i want a nicer...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution View All Playlists Without Images

I have a lage number of playlists in my account, and when I view my set of playlists on the web, in this case through the Chrome browser, it's very difficult to search for a particular list because they each have giant images. The only way I have bee...

• Roadie
  • I have a lage number of playlists in my account, and when I view my set of playlists on the web, in this case through the Chrome browser, it's very difficult to search for a particular list because t...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes