Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Web Browser not supported

PlanPremiumCountry USDeviceComputerOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue Just recently I am now unable to play spotify through my web browser. I normally use firefox but i can also use it on internet Explore and Microsoft Edge. Because this...

•   Plan Premium Country  US Device Computer Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue   Just recently I am now unable to play spotify through my web browser. I...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Track Wont Play

Ok, I found a playlist for the new Dragon ball Super movie that came out earlier this month. In the playlist, all of the tracks play except for the one entitled Brolys Rage and Sorrow. It's in gray and I'm unable to play it, and that was the one I ne...

• Ok, I found a playlist for the new Dragon ball Super movie that came out earlier this month. In the playlist, all of the tracks play except for the one entitled Brolys Rage and Sorrow. It's in gray a...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Covers

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceSamsung Galaxy S8Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issue Can I use an image for my playlist if I clearly state in the description that I do not own said image? I really, really enjoy customizing my playlists with co...

• Plan Premium Country   Device Samsung Galaxy S8 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue  Can I use an image for my playlist if I clearly state in the description...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown Device signing in to my account

MY ISSUE: Another device (see attachment), which is unknown to me keeps interrupting my music playing and prompts me to listen to that device and it keeps on playing different playlists and songs. PlanPremiumCountry Philippines Device(iPhone 8 an iph...

• MY ISSUE:   Another device (see attachment), which is unknown to me keeps interrupting my music playing and prompts me to listen to that device and it keeps on playing different playlists and ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player not compatible

Hello, I want to switch to Spotify, as I'm not satisfied with a concurrent site I'm listening to music at work, but I just can't get Spotify to play. At work, I'm on a Windows 7, I don't have admin rights, and it is not allowed to download .exe files...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I want to switch to Spotify, as I'm not satisfied with a concurrent site 🙂 I'm listening to music at work, but I just can't get Spotify to play.   At work, I'm on a Windows 7...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Family and Connect only works on Owner, Why?

PlanSpotify FamilyCountryNetherlandsDeviceSamsung Galaxy S7, HTC M9Operating SystemAndroid Oreo, Android Nougat My Question or IssueSo i just signed up for a Spotify Family Member ship.This is my for Spotify experiance and it's disapoiting so far.Aft...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Spotify Family Country Netherlands Device Samsung Galaxy S7, HTC M9 Operating System Android Oreo, Android Nougat   My Question or Issue So i just signed up for a Spotify Fam...
  • Siewert308SW
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Galaxy Watch / Music plays out of nowhere

PlanPremium Free until a fix is availableCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy Watch 46mmOperating System4.0.0.1 My Question or IssueAfter handling calls or issuing voice commands, Spotify Android application starts resuming playback from where it was p...

• Plan Premium Free until a fix is available Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy Watch 46mm Operating System 4.0.0.1   My Question or Issue After handling calls or issuing voice comm...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs can't be played on mobile even though I can play it on laptop

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceGalaxy S9 My Question or IssueI listen to Japanese songs, and since some of the songs are available in iTunes, I bought them from the iTunes store and then add to my spotify playlist using my laptop and download them so I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device Galaxy S9   My Question or Issue I listen to Japanese songs, and since some of the songs are available in iTunes, I bought them from the iTunes stor...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Losing tracks from playlists

I have been creating a "best of" playlist for every year since 1961 but have recently noticed that some tracks I had added to the playlists have disappeared. I noticed this because all the tracks by my favourite band, Magazine, are no longer availabl...

• Regular
  • I have been creating a "best of" playlist for every year since 1961 but have recently noticed that some tracks I had added to the playlists have disappeared.   I noticed this because all the t...
  • lindsc1
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

offline not working with Samsung Gear Sport (reloaded)

PlanPremiumCountry DEDeviceSamsung Galaxy 7Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueSpotify offline player does not work on Samsung Gear Sport. It stops playing after a few seconds or after one song. There is a topic here already about this which ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country  DE Device Samsung Galaxy 7 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Spotify offline player does not work on Samsung Gear Sport. It stops playing after...
  • Andrebot
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 11 likes

Superuser Contribution Music goes gray and I have to make all downloads again.

PlanPremiumCountry Germany Operating System iOS 12.1.2, Windows 10 My Question or Issue For some time, more and more songs are grayed out and can no longer be played. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Spotify app on my PC as well as my Iphone. W...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Germany   Operating System  iOS 12.1.2, Windows 10   My Question or Issue   For some time, more and more songs are grayed out and can no longer...
  • Swingganster
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Echo Dot - individual Spotify accounts

Hi - I have a Spotify Premium / family account. I have just bought three Amazon echo dots. I have set up one of them and linked it to MY Spotify profile. This seems to have linked all three dots to MY Spotify profile. My son would like his own Spotif...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi - I have a Spotify Premium / family account. I have just bought three Amazon echo dots. I have set up one of them and linked it to MY Spotify profile. This seems to have linked all three dots to M...
  • MrRogers83
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Only first 10 minutes of BBC podcasts Witness

So I just bookmarked "Witness: World War 2 collection" from BBC podcasts. I noticed that there is only the first 10 minutes of each episode when I they are about 60 min long. Any idea why?

• Casual Listener
  •   So I just bookmarked "Witness: World War 2 collection" from BBC podcasts. I noticed that there is only the first 10 minutes of each episode when I they are about 60 min long. Any idea why?
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SEO - Words used in Playlist description Not Appearing in Search

PlanPremiumCountry Spain Device(Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(MacOS High Sierra 10.13.5) My Question or Issue Hey Spotify, My playlist is not showing up in the search result when the main title is mixed with words used in the description. Se...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country  Spain   Device (Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (MacOS High Sierra 10.13.5)   My Question or Issue   Hey Spotify,   My playlist is...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Does Spotify Ever Delete Spotify Created Playlists?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry USDeviceGalaxy Note 9Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue Just wondering if Spotify ever deletes any of the Spotify created playlists? I follow a lot of their playlists and would hate to lose them. I'm sure they wouldn...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Free/Premium Country  US Device Galaxy Note 9 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  Just wondering if Spotify ever deletes any of the Spotify created playlist...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Politics and censorship

Plan Country DenmarkDevice Operating System My Question or Issue Is it true that Spotify is now getting into politics by banning ads from conservative voices like PragerU? Check this:Check this my link"Spotify Bans PragerU From Advertising" https://w...

• Music Fan
  • Plan   Country  Denmark Device   Operating System     My Question or Issue  Is it true that Spotify is now getting into politics by banning ads from conservati...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Why does my 2018 wrapped not show minutes listened, top artists, etc.?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Only top 100 songs and tastebreakers show and that is it.

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  Only top 100 songs and tastebreakers show and that is ...
  • Melchett
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrapped just takes me straight to playlists - no interesting stats

PlanPremiumCountry UKDeviceThinpad X280Operating SystemManjaro / Firefox My Question or Issue When I visit www.spotifywrapped.com - I get taken straight to the web player with my playlist, without the interesting play stats etc for the year. Please h...

• Plan Premium Country  UK Device Thinpad X280 Operating System Manjaro / Firefox   My Question or Issue  When I visit www.spotifywrapped.com - I get taken straight to the web ...
  • Melchett
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Radio Layout Changed

PlanPremiumCountrySingaporeDevicePC and AndroidOperating SystemWin 10 and Android 7.0, 8.0 My Question or IssueWhy has Spotify changed the radio layout? I actually prefer the previous layout where you can choose the radio station by genre/decade. Ple...

• Plan Premium Country Singapore Device PC and Android Operating System Win 10 and Android 7.0, 8.0   My Question or Issue Why has Spotify changed the radio layout? I actually prefer the...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

What is "msPlayed" field in streaming data?

Hi, I used the "download your data" option and the data are very interesting,though I would like to know what is the exact meaning of "msPlayed" field in streaming data. Anyone? Thanks in advance.

• Hi,   I used the "download your data" option and the data are very interesting, though I would like to know what is the exact meaning of "msPlayed" field in streaming data.  Anyone? Than...
  • Nanobena
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes