Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Radio Layout Changed

PlanPremiumCountrySingaporeDevicePC and AndroidOperating SystemWin 10 and Android 7.0, 8.0 My Question or IssueWhy has Spotify changed the radio layout? I actually prefer the previous layout where you can choose the radio station by genre/decade. Ple...

• Plan Premium Country Singapore Device PC and Android Operating System Win 10 and Android 7.0, 8.0   My Question or Issue Why has Spotify changed the radio layout? I actually prefer the...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

What is "msPlayed" field in streaming data?

Hi, I used the "download your data" option and the data are very interesting,though I would like to know what is the exact meaning of "msPlayed" field in streaming data. Anyone? Thanks in advance.

• Hi,   I used the "download your data" option and the data are very interesting, though I would like to know what is the exact meaning of "msPlayed" field in streaming data.  Anyone? Than...
  • Nanobena
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify Radio

PlanPremiumCountry Philippines My Question or Issue HiWhen I play a certain song and then proceed to song radio and play the radio I can't find the like or dislike buttons, it's just the shuffle or repeat songs buttons I see.I tried going to stations...

•   Plan Premium Country  Philippines   My Question or Issue  Hi When I play a certain song and then proceed to song radio and play the radio I can't find the like or dislik...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Will Ayria's music return to Spotify?

Not sure where to post this. All of Ayria's music except for her latest album has been taken off Spotify today. Is there any information on what happened and if it'll become available again?

• Gig Goer
  •   Not sure where to post this. All of Ayria's music except for her latest album has been taken off Spotify today.   Is there any information on what happened and if it'll become availabl...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player error: Tab limit reached (Du hast das Tab-Limit erreicht)

PlanFamilyCountry GermanyDevicePCOperating SystemWin7 My Question or Issue Since a few days I can't open the spotify web player due to the error message attached. This happens on Firefox as well as on Chrome, and even when the pc is freshly restarted...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Country  Germany Device PC Operating System Win7   My Question or Issue  Since a few days I can't open the spotify web player due to the error message attached. T...
  • Cheshirka
  • Casual Listener
  • 47 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Spotify web player not working on Chrome

PlanFree/PremiumCountry USADevicePCOperating SystemWindows 7 Pro My Question or Issue Hi everyone, I have been unable to access the Spotify web player for a few days now -- it's saying there's an error and to reload, but pushing the reload button jus...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country  USA Device PC Operating System Windows 7 Pro   My Question or Issue  Hi everyone,  I have been unable to access the Spotify web playe...
  • electricmeow497
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Freezing On Beats Headphones

PlanPremiumCountry USDevice(iPhone7)Operating System(iOS 11) My Question or Issue Everytime I connect my beats to my spotify and am listening to music at first everythings good and I'm able to listen to my music fine but eventually when I pause it, i...

• Plan Premium Country  US Device (iPhone7) Operating System (iOS 11)   My Question or Issue  Everytime I connect my beats to my spotify and am listening to music at first ever...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect pauses after 1 hour, restarts after 5 minutes

Plan PremiumUSADevices: Windows PC, Iphone 7, IPad Pro, Denon AVR900SWOS: Windows 10, IOS 12 After approximately 1 hour of playing music, the music stops and the App no longer shows I'm listening on my AVR.After approximately 5 minutes, the music res...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium USA Devices: Windows PC, Iphone 7, IPad Pro, Denon AVR900SW OS: Windows 10, IOS 12   After approximately 1 hour of playing music, the music stops and the App no longe...
  • John-E
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung watch starts playing after call

The Spotify app automatically starts playing after a call or using bixby. PlanPremium DeviceSamsung Watch Operating SystemTizen 4.0.0.1 My Question or Issue I see there are some live posts about this already but you are ignoring them. Please fix this...

• Regular
  • The Spotify app automatically starts playing after a call or using bixby.    Plan Premium   Device Samsung Watch    Operating System Tizen 4.0.0.1   My Questi...
  • wojtas29
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Removed tracks/artists list

PlanPremiumCountry ItalyDeviceNote 9, PCOperating SystemAndroid 8, Windows 10 My Question or IssueIs it possible to have a list of the tracks I removed? I removed some track and artist in the past, now I need to "reactivate" them to let Spotify advic...

• Plan Premium Country  Italy Device Note 9, PC Operating System Android 8, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Is it possible to have a list of the tracks I removed?  I removed...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does one song keeps saving itself to my library and how do I get it to stop?

PlanPremium Deviceiphone 8, Macbook 13" Hi Spotify community, I've been a premium Spotify user for about a year and a half but I'm brand new to this community, mainly because I've never had an issue before, until recently. I've come to notice that on...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium   Device iphone 8, Macbook 13"   Hi Spotify community,   I've been a premium Spotify user for about a year and a half but I'm brand new to this community, mainly b...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Desktop Header Alignment

Dear community, Is it in any way possible to align the header image of an artist profile to the bottom? When editing my artist header, I can only move the image a little bit (so not completely to the bottom). Because the most important information of...

• Regular
  • Dear community,   Is it in any way possible to align the header image of an artist profile to the bottom? When editing my artist header, I can only move the image a little bit (so not complete...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Open links in client instead of web palyer

PlanPremium Operating SystemWindows My Question or Issue A setting to choose that open.spotify.com links open in the client (even if it is not running). Please. You ha this feature, why remove it...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Operating System Windows   My Question or Issue  A setting to choose that open.spotify.com links open in the client (even if it is not running). Please. You ha th...
  • Proxycon
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

all my playlists are suddenly completely GONE

Hello there!I've been using spotify premium for years now. Now, all of a sudden, all of my playlists are completely GONE. On all devices. Few days ago they were still there. I really need help here!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there! I've been using spotify premium for years now. Now, all of a sudden, all of my playlists are completely GONE. On all devices. Few days ago they were still there. I really need help here!
  • derJones
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Choose who can collaborate to my playlist

Hello guys, this is my first topic and my question is the following:I've got a playlist, and I'd like to know if is it possible to choose who can edit it(add/remove songs) like, I have some friends also using Spotify and I wanted to make only these f...

• Casual Listener
  • ...riends also using Spotify and I wanted to make only these friends of mine able to add songs to this playlist..   is it possible? ive already made this playlist collaborativable(but not public) &n...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Remove known device

Hi, A week ago, I helped a friend set up her new Google Chromecast and Google Home Mini. While doing so, I connected to her Facebook on my phone and logged onto Spotify on her account for the Google Home Mini to play from. I have since then logged ou...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   A week ago, I helped a friend set up her new Google Chromecast and Google Home Mini. While doing so, I connected to her Facebook on my phone and logged onto Spotify on her account for th...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Explicit Only/Edited Only Option

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDeviceiPhone 6SOperating SystemiOS 12.1.2 IdeaBonjour,A la lecture d'un titre d'une playlist j'aimerai bien avoir l'option pour la supprimer directement de sa playlist. Il est très fastidieux dans une longue playlist, de reche...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country France Device iPhone 6S Operating System iOS 12.1.2   Idea Bonjour, A la lecture d'un titre d'une playlist j'aimerai bien avoir l'option pour la supprimer directe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Songs tangled missing

I’ve got a probleem with the tangled album. Non of the songs (except for 3) are playable. Their names are dark gray instead of the usually white. Does anybody know why (a large portion of this of) this album isn’t available? Thank you! PlanPremiumCou...

• Casual Listener
  • I’ve got a probleem with the tangled album. Non of the songs (except for 3) are playable. Their names are dark gray instead of the usually white. Does anybody know why (a large portion of this of) th...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify and chromecast audio issues

PlanPremiumCountry UK and abroadDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 12 Hi all, I have been using Spotify with google chromecast audio connected to two pairs of powered speakers for about 4 months now and with no trouble until yesterday.for some reason ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country  UK and abroad Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 12   Hi all,  I have been using Spotify with google chromecast audio connected to two pairs of powere...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it possible to add a song to Spotify's "This is" playlist?

PlanPremiumCountry PhilippinesDeviceSamsung Galaxy J7 ProOperating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issue Good day, I apologize ahead if I placed this in the wrong category.My question is about Spotify's "This is [insert artist here]" playlist, is i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Philippines Device Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue  Good day, I apologize ahead if I placed this in the ...
  • midorigreen73
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes