Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Alexa Routine plays song instead of playlist

PlanPremiumCountry GermanyDeviceAmazon Echo My Question or Issue: Hi,basically the topic already describes the issue. I am trying to set up a morning routine for the Amazon Echo, which is supposed to read out the news, weather forecast and, eventuall...

• Plan Premium Country  Germany Device Amazon Echo     My Question or Issue:   Hi, basically the topic already describes the issue. I am trying to set up a morning routin...
  • cecitorresmx
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Adding an entire playlist to my playlist.

This is random, but I kinda need a little help.I have a playlist that I made for an Instagram page of mine, it has 300+ songs in it. I want to recreate that entire playlist (so have a double of the entire playlist) but I’m not sure how to do that. I’...

• Casual Listener
  • This is random, but I kinda need a little help. I have a playlist that I made for an Instagram page of mine, it has 300+ songs in it. I want to recreate that entire playlist (so have a double of the...
  • landonharris88
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Unavailable songs

PlanPremiumCountry BrazilDevicenotebook and Motorola phoneOperating SystemAndroid and Windows My Question or Issue Most of the songs in the album RAM by Paul McCartney are "unavailable". What does that mean and is there a way to fix it?

• Plan Premium Country  Brazil Device notebook and Motorola phone Operating System Android and Windows  My Question or Issue  Most of the songs in the album RAM by Paul McC...
  • landonharris88
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to connect to Polk Omni S6

PlanPremiumCountryAustralia DevicePolk Omni S6 My Question or Issue Unable to connect to my Polk Omni S6 speaker since latest update. Please provide support to this device as now noted not on the list of supported speakers.

• Plan Premium Country Australia  Device Polk Omni S6       My Question or Issue  Unable to connect to my Polk Omni S6 speaker since latest update. Please provide sup...
  • Spacecadet88
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with library on xbox one

PlanPremiumCountry EnglandDeviceXbox one X/Samsung Galaxy S8+Operating SystemAndroid 8 on the Galaxy S8+ Whatever the OS is on XB1X My Question or Issue The album library on my Xbox one is not showing all of my saved albums, it is not in alphabetical...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country  England Device Xbox one X/Samsung Galaxy S8+ Operating System Android 8 on the Galaxy S8+  Whatever the OS is on XB1X   My Question or Issue  The ...
  • madMARTYNmarsh
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrapped 2018 playlist not representative

PlanPremiumCountryBelgiumDeviceiPhone 6, Macbook Pro late 2015Operating SystemiOS 12, MacOS Mojave My Question or IssueHello Spotify, I just went through my 2018 Wrapped overview, however I am pretty dissatisfied with the "most listened songs"-playli...

• Plan Premium Country Belgium Device iPhone 6, Macbook Pro late 2015 Operating System iOS 12, MacOS Mojave   My Question or Issue Hello Spotify,   I just went through my 2018 Wra...
  • ron_kuper
  • 35 replies
  • 70 likes
  • Other
  • 35 replies
  • 70 likes

My discovery

Hi there,Was listening to my daily discovery and the first song played was a sick track, so i saved it to one of my playlists and repeated it 4x. I went out for dinner and was driving home to listen to the song again and the whole song had changed an...

• Hi there, Was listening to my daily discovery and the first song played was a sick track, so i saved it to one of my playlists and repeated it 4x.   I went out for dinner and was driving home...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution 3 miesiące za 19,99 zł

PlanPremiumCountry Poland My Question or IssueWhy I cannot use an opportunity of "3 miesiące za 19,99 zł"?

• Plan Premium Country  Poland   My Question or Issue Why I cannot use an opportunity of "3 miesiące za 19,99 zł"?        
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect works over internet?

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceiPhone Xs, webplayer, macbook, PC, Onkyo LS5200 StereoOperating SystemiOS, MacOS, Windows 7 My Question or IssueIm using spotify connect on my home stereo. Works great from mij phone of laptop in the same wifi network. The th...

• Plan Premium Country   Device iPhone Xs, webplayer, macbook, PC, Onkyo LS5200 Stereo Operating System iOS, MacOS, Windows 7   My Question or Issue Im using spotify connect on my h...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[ERROR] [All Devices] "Find Friends" not completing since I created my account

PlanTrialCountryBrazilDeviceAll DevicesOperating SystemAll OSs My Question or Issue Since I created my Spotify account less than 2 months ago, the function "Find Friends" from Facebook never worked across every device I tried to log in (Windows 8 and...

• Plan Trial Country Brazil Device All Devices Operating System All OSs   My Question or Issue  Since I created my Spotify account less than 2 months ago, the function "Find Friends...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution quik problem solving

if you want a problem to be solved quickly: use twitter (dm) to contact spotify (cares)! they respond within a few minutes and help you to find the best solution.

• if you want a problem to be solved quickly: use twitter (dm) to contact spotify (cares)! they respond within a few minutes and help you to find the best solution.
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • problem
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Your Music] I can't hear my music

I try everything but i never her again my music on spotify. I try youtube to i can hear sound but on spotify i can't. What i must do for listen music again? I use free spotify. Because premium is really expensive for my country.Turkey,IstanbulLenovo ...

• Casual Listener
  • I try everything but i never her again my music on spotify. I try youtube to i can hear sound but on spotify i can't. What i must do for listen music again? I use free spotify. Because premium is rea...
  • allamçıldırcam
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Amazon Echo] Link Spotify Account

I have 3 echo dots in different rooms, Spotify premium link via the Alexa App.It has always worked fine in all rooms just say ‘...play spotify’ and it will. Recently in one room it says that I need to link my Spotify premium account through the Alexa...

• Casual Listener
  • I have 3 echo dots in different rooms, Spotify premium link via the Alexa App. It has always worked fine in all rooms just say ‘...play spotify’ and it will. Recently in one room it says that I need...
  • Mcr2
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Sessions... or new one pop up

At Premium account and whatever browser to use i load the web player and already has 2 sessions... nothing works until i select one of them. After a some time listening music stops and shows the green bar that is at a new session and stopped at the e...

• Roadie
  • At Premium account and whatever browser to use i load the web player and already has 2 sessions... nothing works until i select one of them. After a some time listening music stops and shows the...
  • rekle
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Alexa Echo only plays songs recently added to my Library?

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceAmazon Echo Dot My Question or Issue When I tell my new Alexa to "shuffle songs from my library", it only shuffles songs added within the last year or so to my library. It never plays songs I added a while ago. When I scro...

•   Plan Premium Country USA  Device Amazon Echo Dot   My Question or Issue  When I tell my new Alexa to "shuffle songs from my library", it only shuffles songs added withi...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

No info on artists revenue for customers ?

Hi there, using Spotify Premium in France on my Mac Desktop and Huawei Mate 20 mobile device. I may be wrong, but I didn't find any infrmation shared by Spotify with its customers explaining even the basics of how Spotify calculates / shares revenue ...

•   Hi there, using Spotify Premium in France on my Mac Desktop and Huawei Mate 20 mobile device. I may be wrong, but I didn't find any infrmation shared by Spotify with its customers explaining ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue fixed

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicePixel 2Operating SystemPie My Question or Issue

•   Plan Premium Country USA Device Pixel 2 Operating System Pie   My Question or Issue  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songkick working for Bandcamp, not Spotify - kindly advise

Hello - Our concert info we added on Songkick is listed on Bandcamnp, but not Spotify after a couple days. Artist name : Gone Marshall, profile https://open.spotify.com/artist/7mBpwxFz4OPZRcc19WRv2W?si=DuV9VFOBQ3-BultpfG0Gqw Thanks for any assistance...

• Music Fan
  • Hello -    Our concert info we added on Songkick is listed on Bandcamnp, but not Spotify after a couple days. Artist name :   Gone Marshall,  profile  https://ope...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't play music on google home

PlanFreeCountry ItalyDeviceGoogle home miniOperating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue Hi,I have a problem. I have already read similar messages in the community but i didn't find the solution.With my spotify account google home mini doesn't play mu...

• Plan Free Country  Italy Device Google home mini Operating System Android   My Question or Issue   Hi, I have a problem. I have already read similar messages in the commu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What can replace chromecast audio

Hello !I have a spotify premimum account.I have an old hi-fi system, and i'd like to play spotify on it with my phone in airplane mode. I have seen that I can do that with a Chromecast Audio, but it's impossible to buy it in France now. So, I ask you...

• Casual Listener
  •  Hello ! I have a spotify premimum account. I have an old hi-fi system, and i'd like to play spotify on it with my phone  in airplane mode. I have seen that I can do that with a Chromecas...
  • max_e87
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes