Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

PS4 App Not Working

PlanPremiumCountry United StatesDevicePS4 ConsoleOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Whenever I go into my library and click on the PS4 partnered with Spotify it says it can't find the application. It then ask...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  United States Device PS4 Console Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  Whenever I go into my library and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Connect Pioneer-VSX932 / connection problems

PlanPremiumCountryAustria DeviceSamsung Galaxy S8 + S7/ Pioneer VSX-932Operating System My Question or Issue Hey, since a few days, we have troubles with our Spotify Connect.You can connect and start the music without problems....but, after a few min...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Austria   Device Samsung Galaxy S8 + S7/ Pioneer VSX-932 Operating System     My Question or Issue  Hey,   since a few days, we have...
  • Yrden
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web Player "Server not found"

PlanPremiumCountry United StatesDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI've searched Google and the forums for hours but I seem to be the only one who has this issue. In the past, say maybe last month, the Spotify Web Player work...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country  United States Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I've searched Google and the forums for hours but I seem to be the only one w...
  • glowypants
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Voicemeeter compatibility issues

I have voicemeeter installed on my computer and when I try to listen to music it says that it can't play the song, and to see if I have an offline version of it, even though voicemeeter has an internal audio capture feature, I'm not using it to recor...

• Casual Listener
  •    I have voicemeeter installed on my computer and when I try to listen to music it says that it can't play the song, and to see if I have an offline version of it, even though v...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Google Home Mini Spotify Promo Issues

My Question or Issue I was excited when I saw Spotify was giving away free google home minis. I redeemed it as soon as I saw it. Little did I know the address google input for my delivery was incorrect. Well the mini was already shipped. So I contact...

•     My Question or Issue  I was excited when I saw Spotify was giving away free google home minis. I redeemed it as soon as I saw it. Little did I know the address google input for ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution oops something went wrong

Plan UnlimitedCountry Uk DeviceChromebookOperating System My Question or IssueUnable to play any songs on Spotify webplayer. Every time I log in it says oops something went wrong and asks me to Reload. Reloading fixes nothing

• Gig Goer
  • Plan  Unlimited Country Uk   Device Chromebook Operating System     My Question or Issue Unable to play any songs on Spotify webplayer. Every time I log in it says oops ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Using Spotify ONLINE an a wearable?!

PlanPremiumCountry GermanyDeviceTBDOperating SystemAndroid Wear / Apple Watch / Tizen / etc. My Question or Issue Hi, I'm searching for a device to play spotify ONLINE on a warable via WiFi.What I read now is that (for example) the Samsung Gear only ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Germany Device TBD Operating System Android Wear / Apple Watch / Tizen / etc.   My Question or Issue  Hi,   I'm searching for a device to play sp...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Disconnect from Facebook but KEEP my old playlists?

PlanPremiumCountry USA I originally signed up via facebook and would like to transfer to my personal email and not rely on my facebook login. I realize I need to cancel my current subscription and create a new one under the email, but what about my p...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   I originally signed up via facebook and would like to transfer to my personal email and not rely on my facebook login. I realize I need to cancel my current subscr...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

#throwbackthursday 13.12.18

Hi Does anyone have a copy of the #throwbackthrusday playlist from 13.12.18 Australia. Thanks Laura

•   Hi  Does anyone have a copy of the #throwbackthrusday playlist from 13.12.18 Australia.  Thanks  Laura
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Connect] Multiple Accounts on Roku

Just tried the new Roku app. One key missing feature is the inability to change accounts or to switch accounts automatically when using Spotify connect from another device. This is important for a family. Just look at other Google Play apps and YouTu...

• Casual Listener
  • Just tried the new Roku app. One key missing feature is the inability to change accounts or to switch accounts automatically when using Spotify connect from another device. This is important for a fa...
  • Frank_XLT
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 12 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 12 likes

SONGS RANDOMLY ADDED TO MY PLAYLISTS

PlanPremiumCountry MexicoDevice(iPhone 6s, iPhone 6, MacBook Pro late 2012)Operating SystemiOS 11.4 My Question or Issue Hi, I've been experiencing an issue as from a couple of months ago. Suddenly, random songs from artists I don't even listen to ap...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Mexico Device (iPhone 6s, iPhone 6, MacBook Pro late 2012) Operating System iOS 11.4   My Question or Issue  Hi, I've been experiencing an issue as from...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Add to playlist Bug in Webplayer

PlanPremiumCountryMexicoOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueEverytime I want to add a song in an existing playlist I own, after clicking the Add to Playlist button, the Create new playlist prompt pop ups instead. You need to click two time...

1.PNG 2.PNG
  • Plan Premium Country Mexico Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Everytime I want to add a song in an existing playlist I own, after clicking the Add to Playlist ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't play a song

So there's a song I want to play on Spotify but all the versions of the song can't be played. They are grey and when I click on it it plays but then dissapears right away.PlanPremiumCountryThe Netherlands

• Casual Listener
  • So there's a song I want to play on Spotify but all the versions of the song can't be played. They are grey and when I click on it it plays but then dissapears right away. Plan Premium Country Th...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Google Home] Multi user

I linked a Google Home to my Spofity account. The Google Home is configured for multiple users. Myself and my wife. We have a family Spotify account. I have configured Spofity in the Google Home app to link her Spotify account. When she asks to play ...

• I linked a Google Home to my Spofity account.  The Google Home is configured for multiple users.  Myself and my wife.  We have a family Spotify account.  I have configured Sp...
  • Luketansell
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 38 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 38 likes

Playing Baauer - Tep Tep on Spotify and last.fm is scrobbling Ducky - Love You Just The Same

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceBoth phone and computer - Samsung Galaxy S8 & Windows SurfaceOperating SystemAndroid & Windows 8 My Question or Issue I'm playing Baauer - Tep Tep on Spotify and last.fm is scrobbling Ducky - Love You Just The Same. When I...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device Both phone and computer - Samsung Galaxy S8 & Windows Surface Operating System Android & Windows 8   My Question or Issue  I'm pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Found a low quality track

Hi all, I just found a track that really like but its quality is very bad.I checked other tracks and they are fine, only that one is with poor quality. So, I started to search my old CD's (yeah...I still have them...) and found the same track there a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I just found a track that really like but its quality is very bad. I checked other tracks and they are fine, only that one is with poor quality.   So, I started to search my ...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution songkick concert times show one hour earlier on spotify

hello everyone I am a premium spotify user as well as an artist with 6 released albums. I registered with songkick to get my concerts listed in spotify. All my concerts show on spotify but they are one hour earlier. When I check songkick apps and web...

44566829-BAED-4991-AD82-DA217D427308.png E7597D5F-2F23-4203-B9DA-6DDB0E9926BD.jpeg
  • hello everyone   I am a premium spotify user as well as an artist with 6 released albums.  I registered with songkick to get my concerts listed in spotify.  All my concerts show on...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Issues with Spotify Connect from iOS and PS4 Spotify Music player

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceIphone 6S and PS4 ProOperating SystemiOS 12.1 My Question or Issue This started happening recently - if I use Spotify Connect from the phone app to control the PS4 App and hit shuffle, it does not shuffle. It only plays th...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country  USA Device Iphone 6S and PS4 Pro Operating System iOS 12.1   My Question or Issue  This started happening recently - if I use Spotify Connect fr...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify keeps recommending Christian/Mexican songs, and tells me I listen to them the most

PlanPremiumCountry Brazil My Question or Issue Simple. I don't listen to Christian/Mexican songs. Yet Its recommended to me 24/7 and worst yet, it keeps telling me its one of my most listened genres (?!). I never even clicked them, my account came wi...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country  Brazil     My Question or Issue  Simple. I don't listen to Christian/Mexican songs. Yet Its recommended to me 24/7 and worst yet, it keeps tel...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrapped 2017

PlanPremiumCountryBrasil DeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 QuestionCan I recover my wrapped from last year? I wish I could take again the picture that we can download in wrapped from last year.PS.: My English is a work in pregress, don't matter...

•   Plan Premium Country Brasil   Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   Question Can I recover my wrapped from last year? I wish I could take again the picture that ...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes