Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

The end of my playlist is not loading anymore

In the recent days a new feature were rolled out in Web Player: Recommended songs appearing right at the end of my playlist, as a list.This resulted in that the end of my playlist is not loading anymore.....I tried restarting the browser, didn't help...

• Casual Listener
  • In the recent days a new feature were rolled out in Web Player: Recommended songs appearing right at the end of my playlist, as a list. This resulted in that the end of my playlist is not loading an...
  • unseenlarks
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Multiple accounts, same network

PlanPremiumCountry United States My Question or Issue:My brother and I both have separate account, yet the same Wi-Fi network, and for some reason his account info (his playlists, recently listen to, and favorites) has been bleeding into my account, ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country  United States   My Question or Issue: My brother and I both have separate account, yet the same Wi-Fi network, and for some reason his account info (his ...
  • Mattbatcraz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

2018 Wrapped not showing some pages

Hello! I'm aware there are many posts complaining about the 2018 Wrapped, but I realise they're mostly about playlists. That's not my case, specially because I've already read on a FAQ that the playlist is not going to necessarily be the most listene...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I'm aware there are many posts complaining about the 2018 Wrapped, but I realise they're mostly about playlists. That's not my case, specially because I've already read on a FAQ that the playl...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes

PS4 Bug

PlanFreeUnited States of America DevicePS4 My Question or IssueWhen you are using the application for PS4 and controlling it using a laptop, it will start to reset the playlist and stop a couple songs afterword. It does this when shuffling the playli...

• Plan Free United States of America   Device PS4   My Question or Issue When you are using the application for PS4 and controlling it using a laptop, it will start to reset the playl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Favorite Songs is playing songs that aren't in my favorites list

PlanFree/PremiumCountry USOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or Issue So I added a bunch of songs to my favorites list by clicking the favorite album button. I'll listen to them and get rid of whatever songs I don't like. I've gotten rid of a few ...

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country  US Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue  So I added a bunch of songs to my favorites list by clicking the favorite album button. I'll listen to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Greyed out songs in spotify

HiSeems songs added to a playlist or downloaded a certain time ago gets greyed out... each and every song of more than 100 greyed out ones was available when I searched for them....

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Seems songs added to a playlist or downloaded a certain time ago gets greyed out... each and every song  of more than 100 greyed out ones was available when I searched for them....   ...
  • Hallvard
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo ver todo el Spotify Wrapped 2018

PlanFree DeviceSamsung Galaxy J5 Prime My Question or IssueResulta que yo sí puedo acceder al Spotify Wrapped 2018, pero cuando entro sólo llega hasta una parte y el resto no lo puedo ver. O sea, llega hasta la parte 5 y después de eso (en la parte 6...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free  Device Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime   My Question or Issue Resulta que yo sí puedo acceder al Spotify Wrapped 2018, pero cuando entro sólo llega hasta una parte y el resto n...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Request temporary account to solve Bluesound issue

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlands DeviceOneplus 5TOperating SystemAndroid (up to date) My Question or IssueThe issue that I am having since I bought my Bluesound Pulse Flex and Node2, is that playback through Spotify Connect (to either of the players) is...

• Plan Premium Country Netherlands   Device Oneplus 5T Operating System Android (up to date)   My Question or Issue The issue that I am having since I bought my Bluesound Pulse Fle...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Spotify Offline] On Smart watches

My Question or Issue I am an happy Spotify premium client when it comes to desktop or mobile.But I mostly use Spotify in the gym or on the run and I have been extremely disappointed by the performance of the Samsung app on samsung gear smart watches....

• Music Fan
  •    My Question or Issue  I am an happy Spotify premium client when it comes to desktop or mobile. But I mostly use Spotify in the gym or on the run and I have been extremely disappo...
  • aleben
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Random songs stop playing in the middle of song in web player

PlanPremiumCountry FinlandDevicehp EliteBookOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue I have to use Spotify web player at work, since we can't download anything without permission. On other devices everything seems to work quite smoothly, but o...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country  Finland Device hp EliteBook Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  I have to use Spotify web player at work, since we can't download anythi...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlists] What time (and what time zone) is the Spotify New Music Friday playlist released?

What time (and what time zone) is the Spotify New Music Friday playlist released? Is the release time consistent? PlanPremiumCountryUSA Device(Samsung Galaxy 8 Active, Windows 10)Operating System(Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Wh...

• Casual Listener
  • What time (and what time zone) is the Spotify New Music Friday playlist released? Is the release time consistent?   Plan Premium Country USA  Device (Samsung Galaxy 8 Active, Wi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error loading iframe - Content Security Policy

Hi! I'm trying to load the Play Button iframe on a web. I always receive this error: Refused to display 'https://open.spotify.com/album/4Z3XYGXyjFx6FD8lpPgRV4?si=IFSL7RZoQPCkOEbUtxS9rA' in a frame because an ancestor violates the following Content Se...

•   Hi!   I'm trying to load the Play Button iframe on a web. I always receive this error:  Refused to display 'https://open.spotify.com/album/4Z3XYGXyjFx6FD8lpPgRV4?si=IFSL7RZo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

After latest update I can't play Spotify music via Alexa on my Fire TV Cube

PlanPremium for FamilyCountryUSA DeviceFire TV CubeOperating SystemFire OS 6.2.5.7 My Question or IssueAfter the latest update I can no longer play Spotify music via Alexa on my Fire TV Cube. When I ask Alexa to play a song or playlist she says:"To u...

• Plan Premium for Family Country USA  Device Fire TV Cube Operating System Fire OS 6.2.5.7   My Question or Issue After the latest update I can no longer play Spotify music vi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Alexa Fire Cube keeps prompting to download Spotify

Every time I ask Alexa to play a song she responds with “to use Spotify you’ll need to download it first, sending you to the App Store now.” Then she just opens Spotify home screen. I’ve already tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Thank you

• Every time I ask Alexa to play a song she responds with “to use Spotify you’ll need to download it first, sending you to the App Store now.” Then she just opens Spotify home screen. I’ve already trie...
  • dirk_dewachter
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! An album can't be played

Hello,I am trying to listen to the album "You owe nothing" from Kill it kid but even though it's showing up, none of the tracks can be played on my LG phone (Android). I can still save the songs or the album. The songs can be played but can't be save...

• Hello, I am trying to listen to the album "You owe nothing" from Kill it kid but even though it's showing up, none of the tracks can be played on my LG phone (Android). I can still save the songs or...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify web player does not resume podcast episode after ads

PlanFree Operating SystemWindows 10 version 1803Google Chrome 73.0.3637.0 (Official Build) canary (32-bit) My Question or IssueSpotify on my desktop web player is not resuming a podcast episode after is the play is interrupted by ads. It continues in...

•     Plan Free     Operating System Windows 10  version 1803 Google Chrome 73.0.3637.0 (Official Build) canary (32-bit)   My Question or Issue Spotify...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I see the audio features for a local file music?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device   Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My Podcast Appears Twice on Spotify

When I search for my podcast on Spotify, it appears twice as two separate podcasts which I can follow separately. I don't want that. I think that happened because I first tried to submit my podcast to Spotify using the built-in tool in Libsyn (the po...

• ...s two separate podcasts. I need to fix this before I go public. Help, please!    
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not indicating the Artist/Song Title on my Yamaha RN602 Receiver.

Hello!I am new to the community, having a Yamaha RN 602 receiver, playing spotify through bluetooth or network.I have two questions if you could possible help. 1. I dont get to see the artist/song name. 2.The Yamaha plays only the album, was last pla...

• Hello! I am new to the community, having a Yamaha RN 602 receiver, playing spotify through bluetooth or network. I have two questions if you could possible help.   1. I dont get to see the a...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcast Metrics

So I have a free account and just recently posted my podcast on Spotify. I'm wondering if there is any way I can see the podcast metrics, I havent been able to find it anywhere. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

• So I have a free account and just recently posted my podcast on Spotify. I'm wondering if there is any way I can see the podcast metrics, I havent been able to find it anywhere. Any help is appreciat...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes