Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify web player does not resume podcast episode after ads

PlanFree Operating SystemWindows 10 version 1803Google Chrome 73.0.3637.0 (Official Build) canary (32-bit) My Question or IssueSpotify on my desktop web player is not resuming a podcast episode after is the play is interrupted by ads. It continues in...

•     Plan Free     Operating System Windows 10  version 1803 Google Chrome 73.0.3637.0 (Official Build) canary (32-bit)   My Question or Issue Spotify...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I see the audio features for a local file music?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device   Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My Podcast Appears Twice on Spotify

When I search for my podcast on Spotify, it appears twice as two separate podcasts which I can follow separately. I don't want that. I think that happened because I first tried to submit my podcast to Spotify using the built-in tool in Libsyn (the po...

• ...s two separate podcasts. I need to fix this before I go public. Help, please!    
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not indicating the Artist/Song Title on my Yamaha RN602 Receiver.

Hello!I am new to the community, having a Yamaha RN 602 receiver, playing spotify through bluetooth or network.I have two questions if you could possible help. 1. I dont get to see the artist/song name. 2.The Yamaha plays only the album, was last pla...

• Hello! I am new to the community, having a Yamaha RN 602 receiver, playing spotify through bluetooth or network. I have two questions if you could possible help.   1. I dont get to see the a...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcast Metrics

So I have a free account and just recently posted my podcast on Spotify. I'm wondering if there is any way I can see the podcast metrics, I havent been able to find it anywhere. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

• So I have a free account and just recently posted my podcast on Spotify. I'm wondering if there is any way I can see the podcast metrics, I havent been able to find it anywhere. Any help is appreciat...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Connect] Multiple Speakers / Devices simultaneously

PlanPremiumCountry UK Device Operating SystemiOS My Question or IssueI have a premium account and have various devices around the house: 2 sonos play 5; an Echo etc. They are all on the same wifi network and I want to play the same music on spotify t...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country UK   Device   Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue I have a premium account and have various devices around the house: 2 sonos play 5; an Echo e...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Problem with Volvo App

Recently I was notified by Sensus that there was an update available for the Spotify app in my 2018 Volvo XC60. The upgrade notice said there were new features and fixes, etc. (I have otherwise been using the Volvo Spotify app successfully since last...

• Regular
  • Recently I was notified by Sensus that there was an update available for the Spotify app in my 2018 Volvo XC60. The upgrade notice said there were new features and fixes, etc. (I have otherwise been ...
  • xc90
  • Casual Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 22 replies
  • 4 likes

Advice on buying this radio

PlanPremiumCountryArgentinaDevice(Sangean WFR-28) My Question or IssueHello everyone, I am considering buying this radio (Sangean WFR-28) that is compatible with Spotify Connect. I would like to hear the opinions of people who own this device, is it ...

• Plan Premium Country Argentina Device (Sangean WFR-28)   My Question or Issue Hello everyone, I am considering buying this radio (Sangean WFR-28) that is compatible with Spotify Connect....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify website not working

Hey guys So my spotify application on my macbook and PC both stopped working (grayed out login details after attempting to login, would remain frozen and I'd have to force quit to close it) so I uninstalled it on both and attempted to reinstall it on...

• Hey guys   So my spotify application on my macbook and PC both stopped working (grayed out login details after attempting to login, would remain frozen and I'd have to force quit to close...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

EVERY song from an album is the same song

So i was listening to my playlist and noticed a remix i have never heard before. Looking at the name of the song i realized something was wrong, cause this was definately no the remix i have been listening to. So i checked out the remix album and fou...

• Casual Listener
  • So i was listening to my playlist and noticed a remix i have never heard before. Looking at the name of the song i realized something was wrong, cause this was definately no the remix i have been lis...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlist] Collaborative Playlist not showing all tracks added

PlanFreeCountry Device Macbook Pro 2017Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issue I made a collaborative playlist and shared it, but I can't see any of the songs others have added. I know they should be there because they told me what songs. I tried...

•   Plan Free Country   Device  Macbook Pro  2017 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue  I made a collaborative playlist and shared it, but I can't see...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Wrapped 2018 stuck on page 7

PlanPremiumCountry Peru My Question or Issue My Spotify Wrapped 2018 page gets stuck on page 7/10 it doesn't show any text or images and it doesn't scroll down either.I've tried incognito, chrome, edge, android browser and nothing works, not in my Hu...

• Plan Premium Country  Peru   My Question or Issue  My Spotify Wrapped 2018 page gets stuck on page 7/10 it doesn't show any text or images and it doesn't scroll down either. I'v...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Weird Issue with Playlist

PlanPremiumCountry U.S.DeviceWindows, iPhone, MacBook My Question or Issue Hello, I am having an issue where in my playlist I have 2025 songs but the spotify applicatio including the web palyer is only wanting play maybe 25 songs from that playlist b...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  U.S. Device Windows, iPhone, MacBook     My Question or Issue  Hello,   I am having an issue where in my playlist I have 2025 songs but the s...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify wrapped

I’ve been trying to see my Spotify wrapped 2018 for two days. When I sign in to get it it says there is not enough data to give me the “full experience”. I’ve had this Spotify account for 3 years and last year Spotify wrapped worked for me. I listen ...

• I’ve been trying to see my Spotify wrapped 2018 for two days. When I sign in to get it it says there is not enough data to give me the “full experience”. I’ve had this Spotify account for 3 years and...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android Wear] Offline Music

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceTicwatch EOperating SystemWear OS My Question or IssueSpotify... I have been a long time fan, but am extremely disappointed I cannot download and play music offline on my new Wear OS watch. Why isn't this feature available...

• Casual Listener
  • PlanPremium Country  USA Device Ticwatch E Operating System Wear OS   My Question or Issue Spotify... I have been a long time fan, but am extremely disappointed I cannot download a...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs Not playable

PlanFreeCountryUnited States DeviceThe issue occurs on all platforms Operating SystemDoesn't matter My Question or Issue The song Snow by XxxTentacion can be found in some playlists but I cannot get the song itself to play. Does this mean the song is...

• Plan Free Country United States    Device The issue occurs on all platforms  Operating System Doesn't matter   My Question or Issue  The song Snow by XxxTentacion ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify keeps showing 'Listening on Web Player' even though I'm not

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone 8, Desktop, Sony LaptopOperating SystemiOS 10, Windows 10, Linux Mint 19 My Question or Issue Whenever I start Spotify on any of my devices it shows 'Listening on Web Player (Chrome)' and it's always the same song on ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device iPhone 8, Desktop, Sony Laptop Operating System iOS 10, Windows 10, Linux Mint 19   My Question or Issue  Whenever I start Spotify on any of my devi...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect / lokale Dateien - local files

How can I send locals files via Spotify Connect to a Wi-Fi box (Gramofon)? Spotify says it will not work. I can´t believe! There must be a solution! I have a Windows PC and the Android app. Wie kann ich mit Spotify Connect lokale Dateien an eine WLAN...

• How can I send locals files via Spotify Connect to a Wi-Fi box (Gramofon)? Spotify says it will not work. I can´t believe! There must be a solution!  I have a Windows PC and the Android app. &n...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes