Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Songs from Lordi is missing

My Question or IssueHello.I really, really like Lordi and absolutely all of their songs. It's just one problem, there's like 3-4 songs in each album which is not available (I live in Norway), and those songs are of course my favourite ones So why are...

• Casual Listener
  •     My Question or Issue Hello. I really, really like Lordi and absolutely all of their songs. It's just one problem, there's like 3-4 songs in each album which is not available (I...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cirkus Funk - C.L.U.B out of sync ticking sound

Plan PremiumCountry Belgium Devices Ipad 6 + Honor 5COperating SystemIOS 12.1.1 + EMUI 5.0.1 My Question or Issue Dears, since a couple weeks I can hear a clicking sound (out of sync with the music) in almost all track of the following album :C.L.U.B...

• Plan Premium Country Belgium   Devices  Ipad 6 + Honor 5C Operating System IOS 12.1.1 + EMUI 5.0.1   My Question or Issue  Dears,    since a couple wee...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

no taste effect mode on TV or phone?

PlanPremium DeviceSamsung S5, xiaomi mi box, PC Operating SystemAndroid, AndroidTV, WIN My Question or Issue Lets say I'm sitting with friends in the living room and put some music from my phone APP that connected with the AndroidTV APP.if i give my ...

• Plan Premium   Device Samsung S5, xiaomi mi box, PC  Operating System Android, AndroidTV, WIN   My Question or Issue  Lets say I'm sitting with friends in the living room...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlist] Spotify automatically adding song to my playlist

PlanPremiumCountry Argentina A year or so ago, when "There for you" by Martin Garrix ft Troye Sivan came out, Spotfy made this thing where you could 'pre-save' the song in one of your playlists. Since then, every song that Martin Garrix or someone re...

• Plan Premium Country  Argentina      A year or so ago, when "There for you" by Martin Garrix ft Troye Sivan came out, Spotfy made this thing where you could 'pre-save' the s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist direction on phone

When adding a song (dragging it to a list) it will placed at the bottom. But since the latest songs are most likely the ones i want first i would like them at the top. Easy fix by clicking the calender icon and changing "direction". BUT why will this...

• When adding a song (dragging it to a list) it will placed at the bottom. But since the latest songs are most likely the ones i want first i would like them at the top. Easy fix by clicking the calend...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My Daily Mix song greyed out

I notcied that few weeks ago all songs within my daily mixes on desktop got greyed out.They are less greyed out than unavailable song (see attachment) and I can playy all of them, but I can't click on individual songs, I can move around song only usi...

• Regular
  •  I notcied that  few weeks ago all songs within my daily mixes on desktop got greyed out. They are less greyed out than unavailable song (see attachment) and I can playy all of them, ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Webplayer Black Screen when searching

My Question or Issue Webplayer is fine until I use the search option. I can type 3 letters just fine, but as I try in the 4th the screen completely goes black. I have tried on Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Vivaldi browsers. I was already annoyed...

• Regular
  •  My Question or Issue  Webplayer is fine until I use the search option. I can type 3 letters just fine, but as I try in the 4th the screen completely goes black. I have tried on Google Chr...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Top Songs 2018

PlanPremiumCountry USDeviceiPhone XS MaxOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issue When will my top songs of 2018 show up? This is a playlist for each user made my spotify. I looked for 2016 and 2017 and they both were created around this time of ye...

• Plan Premium Country  US Device iPhone XS Max Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue  When will my top songs of 2018 show up? This is a playlist for each user made my...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Beta Community Access

Hello, I have access to the iOS beta version of Spotify via testflight, and I have for a while, but I do not have access to the Spotify Beta community section... Is there any way I can get access to the forums?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have access to the iOS beta version of Spotify via testflight, and I have for a while, but I do not have access to the Spotify Beta community section... Is there any way I can get access to ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Mixtapes are gone!

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice(all Devices) My Question or IssueI changed back to Spotify, using Apple Music for a while.Now that I'm back, I noticed, that the personal Mixtapes are just gone, I so liked them before... There is only one left ("Dein ...

•   Plan Premium Country Germany Device (all Devices)     My Question or Issue I changed back to Spotify, using Apple Music for a while. Now that I'm back, I noticed, that the...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Volume goes to Max value after changing to other open browser tabs

DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10Browser Edge 42.17134.1.0 My Question or IssueVolume on web player will goes to default/max value after some time (it varies) when player was in background (not as main tabs).

• Device PC Operating System Windows 10 Browser  Edge 42.17134.1.0   My Question or Issue Volume on web player will goes to default/max value after some time (it varies) when pla...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How can I deactivate the web player?

Everytime I click on a Spotify song link, the Web player opens. I'f im not logged in, it prompts me to log in. But I do not wish to use the Spotify web player. I have the desktop app open and its really frustrating. How do I disable the web player, I...

• Casual Listener
  • Everytime I click on a Spotify song link, the Web player opens. I'f im not logged in, it prompts me to log in. But I do not wish to use the Spotify web player. I have the desktop app open and its rea...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Album links not working in FB messenger

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 11.4.1 My Question or IssueAlbum links don't open the spotify app. Playlists and individual songs do, but album links just pull up the option to share playlists and stuff. Is this a bug or a "fe...

• Plan Premium Country  USA Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 11.4.1   My Question or Issue Album links don't open the spotify app. Playlists and individual songs do, but album l...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How can I disconnect my account from a hacked PSN account.

A year ago my PSN account got hacked, and I don't have access to it anymore and now I want to link my Spotify to my new account

• A year ago my PSN account got hacked, and I don't have access to it anymore and now I want to link my Spotify to my new account   
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
    Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to submit ideas

How would one submit an idea in the idea exchange? I can comment on others but I can't see where to submit my own. I'm on mobile. As well, I was able to like comments yesterday and today I can't. wth? What am I missing.

• How would one submit an idea in the idea exchange?  I can comment on others but I can't see where to submit my own.  I'm on mobile.  As well, I was able to like comments yesterday and ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 26 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 26 likes

Polk Omni and android not working

HiI have a Premium account and a polk Omni, when I use spotify on apple devices, I can see the app discovers the polk Omni under devices available and I can play music on it. however in android the polk does not appear as an option. anyone with the s...

• Hi I have a Premium account and a polk Omni, when I use spotify on apple devices, I can see the app discovers the polk Omni under devices available  and I can play music on it. however in andro...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Last.fm trouble

I've tried all the usual fixes - reconnecting through the Last.fm settings menu, revoking access from Last.fm to Spotify, updating the apps, and I'm still unable to get any kind of scrobbling output to Last.fm from Spotify. The tracks I'm playing don...

•   I've tried all the usual fixes - reconnecting through the Last.fm settings menu, revoking access from Last.fm to Spotify, updating the apps, and I'm still unable to get any kind of scrobbling...
  • uuihuihu
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

2 ads in a row

PlanFreeCountry: Brazil Galaxy Note 10.1Operating SystemAndroid Jelly Bean My Question or Issue I getting problem with 2 ads in a row. I need help!

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country: Brazil  Galaxy Note 10.1 Operating System Android Jelly Bean   My Question or Issue  I getting problem with 2 ads in a row. I need help!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Last.fm][Spotify Connect] Double scrabbling when using Spotify Connect (Wi-Fi device)

PlanPremiumCountryNew ZealandDeviceHP Laptop; Goodmans Heritage IIOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueIssue: Almost all Last.fm scrobble is doubled when I'm listening through the Spotify Connect and using a third-party device like Goodman ...

last.fm screenshot.png
  • Plan Premium Country New Zealand Device HP Laptop; Goodmans Heritage II Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Issue: Almost all Last.fm scrobble is doubled when ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Error Message - Reload

PlanPremium CountryUSA DeviceWeb Player - Chrome Operating SystemWindows 7 My Question or IssueSongs stop after 30 - 40 sections and goes to the next song; same thing happens and then I receive a red logo error box that says "Oops, looks like somethi...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium   Country USA   Device Web Player - Chrome   Operating System Windows 7   My Question or Issue Songs stop after 30 - 40 sections and goes to the ...
  • amadan88
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes