Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Listening music and instegtam

When I'm listening music with spotify and watch insegram stories, the music stop every time that I see a video or a boomerang, even when the story don't have any sound. It's drive me crazy.. PlanPremiumCountry IsraelDeviceOneplus 6tOperating SystemAn...

• When I'm listening music with spotify and watch insegram stories, the music stop every time that I see a video or a boomerang, even when the story don't have any sound. It's drive me crazy..   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How can I make a podcast avaiable at Spotify?

Hi, I just found that I cannot listen the podcast The Stack Overflow.I want to listen it in Spotify, How can I do it?Is posting here helpful?Or, I need feedback to The Stack Overflow?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I just found that I cannot listen the podcast The Stack Overflow. I want to listen it in Spotify, How can I do it? Is posting here helpful? Or, I need feedback to The Stack Overflow?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mystical Christmas Playlist [playlists]

PlanPremiumCountryUk My Question or Issue There used to be a spotify curated playlist named Mystical Christmas which has now disappeared. Another Spotify user has captured most the songs in their recreation of the original but it's missing some of th...

•   Plan Premium Country Uk     My Question or Issue  There used to be a spotify curated playlist named Mystical Christmas which has now disappeared. Another Spotify user ha...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Daily mixes in the web player are fading out

Hi,on my Premium plan (I'm from Romania) I was happy to fin my daily mixes available also in the Web Player also. But ... playlist is faded out at the bottom of the page, so as at the very bottom nothing is visible anymore.The first around 12 songs s...

Screenshot_20180926_160543.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi, on my Premium plan (I'm from Romania) I was happy to fin my daily mixes available also in the Web Player also. But ... playlist is faded out at the bottom of the page, so as at the very bottom n...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify not showing as Status on Discord

PlanPremiumCountryPhillipinesDeviceOppo F3, Sony VAIOOperating SystemAndroid 6.0, Windows 7 My Question or IssueI connected my Spotify account to my Discord account, enabled Device Broadcast Status, turned everything ON on the Connections tab, played...

• Plan Premium Country Phillipines Device Oppo F3, Sony VAIO Operating System Android 6.0, Windows 7   My Question or Issue I connected my Spotify account to my Discord account, enabled ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify wont work on Samsung Galaxy Watch through bluetooth?

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceGalaxy S7 My Question or Issue I bought the Samsung Galaxy Watch 42 mm(bluetooth) and have signed in to Spotify from the watch. When I use wifi I can listen to Spotify perfectly. But when there is no wifi available and my ...

• Plan Premium Country  USA Device Galaxy S7  My Question or Issue  I bought the Samsung Galaxy Watch 42 mm(bluetooth) and have signed in to Spotify from the watch. When I use wif...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify iframes size in tablet view

Hi, I have a problem with the spotify iframe sizes in my web pages. When visualizing them from tablets (and just from tablets), they don't scale the right way, keeping the size of the Album / Artist name.Please look at this page (using a tablet) to c...

• Hi,   I have a problem with the spotify iframe sizes in my web pages. When visualizing them from tablets (and just from tablets), they don't scale the right way, keeping the size of the Album ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist only partially loads in Web Player

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceWindows PCOperating SystemWindows 10 Pro My Question or Issue I use the web player to listen to my Spotify at work (not allowed/able to install the desktop app). I used to use Internet Explorer but recently was authorized ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA  Device Windows PC Operating System Windows 10 Pro   My Question or Issue  I use the web player to listen to my Spotify at work (not allowed/able to ...
  • meflinda
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Open the Web Player for KaiOS

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlands DeviceNokia 8110 4GOperating SystemKaiOS My Question or IssueSo I recently bought an Nokia 8110 4G, which I really enjoy. One of the biggest downsides though, is that it is unable to play Spotify. My suggestion: Allow th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands  Device Nokia 8110 4G Operating System KaiOS   My Question or Issue So I recently bought an Nokia 8110 4G, which I really enjoy. One of the bigges...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 129 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 129 likes

Superuser Contribution Sonos support in UAE

PlanPremiumCountry United Arab Emirates My Question or IssueNow that Spotify has been released in the UAE, when could we expect support for Sonos devices? I've been a Spotify user for several years and used Spotify on Sonos a lot when I lived in the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  United Arab Emirates     My Question or Issue Now that Spotify has been released in the UAE, when could we expect support for Sonos devices? I've been a Sp...
  • dubai_guy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Web Player won't load past 100 songs

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceMacbook Pro My Question or IssueThe Web Player won't load playlists past 100 songs. There's just a loading symbol. It's been like this for about a week.

• Plan Premium Country USA   Device Macbook Pro   My Question or Issue The Web Player won't load playlists past 100 songs. There's just a loading symbol. It's been like this for abou...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect - Will resume play for 2 seconds on its own after pausing a song

PlanPremiumCountry CanadaDeviceDenon w/ Spotify Connect using Android device or Desktop appOperating System(Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue There's been a few times I pause a song on my S9+ or Win10 desktop while playing over Spot...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country  Canada Device Denon w/ Spotify Connect using Android device or Desktop app Operating System (Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue &nbsp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hire Better UI/UX Designers

I don't understand how a company this successful, that obviously has talented programmers, can't seem to find decent UI/UX designers. I'm not talking about how things look, but the actual design of the user interface and the user experience. There ar...

• I don't understand how a company this successful, that obviously has talented programmers, can't seem to find decent UI/UX designers. I'm not talking about how things look, but the actual design of t...
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung Gear S3 & Spotify Connect

Hi,I just want to make sure that I do not miss anything here, before returning the Samsung Gear S3 smartwatch:Is it correct that the spotify App does not allow you to use the Spotify Connect function of spotify? Hence, I am not able to select and con...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I just want to make sure that I do not miss anything here, before returning the Samsung Gear S3 smartwatch: Is it correct that the spotify App does not allow you to use the Spotify Connect fu...
  • Slavarez
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Long playlist AND songs in library not loading

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceGaming PCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue When I try to open my 110 song playlist in the web player, it shows an eternal loading icon after listing 100 songs. I've tried logging out and using it in different b...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Gaming PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  When I try to open my 110 song playlist in the web player, it shows an eternal lo...
  • NaHajjar
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify is garbage

The program in the computer doesn't have the uninstall option, I had to manually uninstall it. Now I'm uninstalling it from my PS4 and it just collapsed it, more than 5 minutes thinking.., I'm uninstalling it because it's no use the PS4 app, my playl...

• Casual Listener
  • The program in the computer doesn't have the uninstall option, I had to manually uninstall it. Now I'm uninstalling it from my PS4 and it just collapsed it, more than 5 minutes thinking.., I'm unin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify auto plays whenever i activate s voice!

PlanPremiumCountry NorwayDeviceGear S3 FrontierOperating SystemLatest Tizen My Question or Issue:The spotify app starts playing by itself or resuming music whenever S-voice is activated either from app or by voice. Please fix this!Video showing the i...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country  Norway Device Gear S3 Frontier Operating System Latest Tizen   My Question or Issue: The spotify app starts playing by itself or resuming music whenever S-...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fix Chromecast Audio connection issues (volume, song controls)

Hey! I have the same or similar issues as mentioned in this closed Ongoing issues thread. This already happened to me in 2017 (or maybe also before, can’t remember the dates exactly), but then I reported it here and after a while it seemed to have be...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! I have the same or similar issues as mentioned in this closed Ongoing issues thread. This already happened to me in 2017 (or maybe also before, can’t remember the dates exactly), but then I repo...
  • francoboy7
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Android
    Connect
  • 4 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Local files on TV?

PlanPremiumCountry AustriaDeviceAmazon Fire TV StickOperating SystemAmazon Fire TV Stick My Question or Issue I was wondering if it's possible to add local files to a playlist from a pc and somehow synchronize these with the Spotify app on Fire TV St...

• Plan Premium Country  Austria Device Amazon Fire TV Stick Operating System Amazon Fire TV Stick   My Question or Issue   I was wondering if it's possible to add local files ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes