Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Web Player freezes

PlanFreeCountry GermanyDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 / Linux My Question or IssueHello, since about two weeks, i'm not able to use the spotify web player anymore.Once i click on the play button (of a playlist / of an artist / whatever), the webp...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  Germany Device PC Operating System Windows 10 / Linux   My Question or Issue Hello,  since about two weeks, i'm not able to use the spotify web player any...
  • mrgrimmig
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Link to artist page not working

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 The link to my artist page is not working, it leads to a Spotify "Oops" page:https://open.spotify.com/artist/5nCPjH6mUrR2etGBmKANjKWhat is puzzling, is that if I search for my name in the Web...

• Plan Premium Country France Device PC Operating System Windows 10   The link to my artist page is not working, it leads to a Spotify "Oops" page: https://open.spotify.com/artist/5nCPjH...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sonos stopped working

Anyone else notice that Sonos stopped working with Spotify a few days ago? At first, Spotify failed to recognize 2 out of my 3 Sonos devices. I was still able to play music on 1 Sonos device. Then yesterday, after upgrading the Sonos firmware, none o...

•   Anyone else notice that Sonos stopped working with Spotify a few days ago?  At first, Spotify failed to recognize 2 out of my 3 Sonos devices.  I was still able to play music on 1 S...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify wont recognize my phone and my desktop are in the same network

PlanPremium Devicehtc u11, a win 7 desktop pcOperating Systemandroid 8.0.0, win 7 My Question or Issueim currently trying to get some .mp3 files from my pc on my phone to play on spotify, i ve added the files on my desktop and now im trying to get th...

•   Plan Premium   Device htc u11, a win 7 desktop pc Operating System android 8.0.0, win 7   My Question or Issue im currently trying to get some .mp3 files from my pc on my p...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Language Bugs in a page

Need to encode('utf-8') this page: https://login2.spotify.com/login-auth-successBcz when it's in another language it bugs kkk Live long and prosper | 2018

• Need to encode('utf-8') this page: https://login2.spotify.com/login-auth-success Bcz when it's in another language it bugs kkk 😄     Live long and prosper | 2018
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Aw, Snap! Something went wrong while displaying this webpage.

My Question or Issue As of a week or so everytime I use the Spotify Web Player and click on a Playlist I am directed to an error page that says, "Aw, Snap! Something went wrong while displaying this webpage." I have tried everything I can think of to...

• My Question or Issue   As of a week or so everytime I use the Spotify Web Player and click on a Playlist I am directed to an error page that says, "Aw, Snap! Something went wrong while display...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Public playlist with likes

Hey there everyone, I was wanting to make a public playlist for my friends with the ability to track how many people like specific songs but I cant seem to find anything on it. Is there a way to make songs "likable" on a public playlist?

• Hey there everyone,   I was wanting to make a public playlist for my friends with the ability to track how many people like specific songs but I cant seem to find anything on it. Is there a w...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution stream on a website in France

Hiis it possible to stream a spotify playlist on a website in france ?if so, do we need to pay something to SACEM or anyone else ? RegardsDavid

•   Hi is it possible to stream a spotify playlist on a website in france ? if so, do we need to pay something to SACEM or anyone else ?   Regards David
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Does the 30-second previews count as streams?

Hi! I was just wondering if playing a public 30-second preview (on Twitter etc.) counts as a stream/play of the song? Thanks!

• Hi!   I was just wondering if playing a public 30-second preview (on Twitter etc.) counts as a stream/play of the song?    Thanks!
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player not working on Firefox in a new PC

PlanPremium / Familiar planCountry MéxicoDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue Help!, i been using spotify windows 10 on a laptop and my android phone recently and that still works, but recently i bought a pc desktop but i can´t get...

• Plan Premium / Familiar plan Country  México Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  Help!, i been using spotify windows 10 on a laptop and my android p...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot press space

I can't use the spacebar when searching for a song in Spotify. It just pauses whatever song is playing (and doesn't work when no song is being played). It's impossible for me to search for songs with more than one word. This is core functionality bei...

• I can't use the spacebar when searching for a song in Spotify. It just pauses whatever song is playing (and doesn't work when no song is being played).   It's impossible for me to search for s...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Updating RSS feed for podcast on Spotify

Hello, My podcast was already on Spotify but we recently switched podcast providers and I need a way to update my old RSS feed to my new one with my new provider. Anyone know how to solve this? Existing Podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/6P1vrECV...

• Hello,   My podcast was already on Spotify but we recently switched podcast providers and I need a way to update my old RSS feed to my new one with my new provider. Anyone know how to solve th...
  • adamsr
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player not working when logged in

For the past two weeks the spotify web player at my work has not been allowing me to play music after logging in to my premium account in google chrome. Any button I press (album art, song, etc.) or double click will not play anything. However, I am ...

• For the past two weeks the spotify web player at my work has not been allowing me to play music after logging in to my premium account in google chrome. Any bu...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shared Playlists Links Broken / "Whoops!" Error

My shared playlists (collaborative or not) are all producing errors when opened by pasting into a browser URL box, or by clicking the link in an email or Google Doc. My readers are trying to open my playlist links and they're all producing the web er...

• Music Fan
  • My shared playlists (collaborative or not) are all producing errors when opened by pasting into a browser URL box, or by clicking the link in an email or Google Doc. My readers are trying to ope...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist will not load in Artist Profile

Playlist will not load in Artist Profile. I press the +, copy the link and the page darkens and freezes.

• Casual Listener
  • Playlist will not load in Artist Profile.  I press the +, copy the link and the page darkens and freezes. 
  • AngelSongRecord
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Reverse podcast play order on web client

I use the spoitfy web player (open.spoitfy.com), accessed via chrome browser.I'm hoping to listen to podcasts in order from oldest to newest episode. The default order seems to be newest to oldest and I can't find any way to change it. There are answ...

• Casual Listener
  • I use the spoitfy web player (open.spoitfy.com), accessed via chrome browser. I'm hoping to listen to podcasts in order from oldest to newest episode. The default order seems to be newest to oldest ...
  • -hid9lzug_3bf
  • 3 replies
  • 15 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 15 likes

Availability in jordan

Hello community, this is an ongoing issue that if it doesn’t get solved i would be very sad that i cant use it and have to use other music apps. As we all have heard spotify has been released slowly in the middle east, but in this country jordan this...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello community,    this is an ongoing issue that if it doesn’t get solved i would be very sad that i cant use it and have to use other music apps.    As we all have heard sp...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover weekly not appearing

PlanFreeCountry ColombiaDeviceDesktop and android (Moto g5s)Operating SystemAndroid, windows 10 My Question or IssueWhen I try to request my discover weekly playlist, the error in the image happens (translates into ''we're sorry. something went wrong...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country  Colombia Device Desktop and android (Moto g5s) Operating System Android, windows 10   My Question or Issue When I try to request my discover weekly playlist, th...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Is there a good description of how Spotify works with Sonos?

Hi, Is there a good description for how Spotify works with Sonos? I can't find any, and I don't understand how it is supposed to work. When I first signed up for Sonos Premium (many years ago) it was clearly stated that a Spotify Premium account coul...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Is there a good description for how Spotify works with Sonos? I can't find any, and I don't understand how it is supposed to work.   When I first signed up for Sonos Premium (many...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes