Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Connected speaker disappeared

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDeviceAndroid Pixel 2, tablet galaxy, PCOperating System(Android Oreo, Windows 10) Hi everyone, I've been using smart speaker for more than 3 year but since the last update (on phone and pc) my speaker don't show under availab...

• Plan Premium Country France Device Android Pixel 2, tablet galaxy, PC Operating System (Android Oreo, Windows 10)   Hi everyone, I've been using smart speaker for more than 3 year ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Webplayer] Removing a track while playing

Removing a track from the currently playing playlist (be it the currently playing track, or any other) will make the playlist jump to the very first track of the playlist, regardless of where you were previously. This is while the shuffle is OFF. Whi...

• Music Fan
  •  Removing a track from the currently playing playlist (be it the currently playing track, or any other) will make the playlist jump to the very first track of the playlist, regardless of where y...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Daily mix disappeared from main menu

PlanFreeCountry turkey Device(iPhone 5Operating SystemiOS 10Daily mix playlists disappeared from main menu on app. I only see recently played lists on top of screen and below is black. I tried to log out log in and reinstall the app. Nothing chenged;...

•   Plan Free Country turkey    Device (iPhone 5 Operating System iOS 10 Daily mix playlists disappeared from main menu on app. I only see recently played lists on top of s...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won't play on desktop browser--but will on other devices on the same network

Hi all, I'm using the latest version of Chrome on a Windows 10 desktop, and am trying to access the Spotify web player. I'm able to do this on all my other devices (Android, iOS, Mac desktop, Mac laptop, and Windows laptop) with no problem, but on th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,     I'm using the latest version of Chrome on a Windows 10 desktop, and am trying to access the Spotify web player. I'm able to do this on all my other devices (Android, iOS, Mac...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pagamento via boleto não está sendo aceito

Estou tentando reativar meu plano Premium há alguns dias mas toda vez que digito tudo para gerar o boleto, a tela volta para cima e não vai para frente.. Agora estou sem o plano e gostaria de solucionar esse problema o mais rápido possível.. Só quero...

• Casual Listener
  • Estou tentando reativar meu plano Premium há alguns dias mas toda vez que digito tudo para gerar o boleto, a tela volta para cima e não vai para frente.. Agora estou sem o plano e gostaria de solucio...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't Login to spotify on galaxy watch using facebook login.

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceGalaxy WatchOperating SystemTizen My Question or Issue Can't login on galaxy watch using facebook login, resetted facebook password and still can't login.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country   Device Galaxy Watch Operating System Tizen   My Question or Issue  Can't login on galaxy watch using facebook login, resetted facebook password and sti...
  • tanpid
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Song removed from spotify (Kendrick Lamar)

The song"Sing About Me, I'm Dying of Thirst" by Kendrick Lamar is unavailable. It is the only missing song from the album, is there any reason why?

• Casual Listener
  • The song"Sing About Me, I'm Dying of Thirst" by Kendrick Lamar is unavailable. It is the only missing song from the album, is there any reason why?
  • vasilhatala
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 15 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 15 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not working with google home

I have a Google home and I have premium spotify. I have created 5 different playlists and it has played each one. I just can't say hey Google play my 70 and 80 playlist, Google home can never find it. That is the problem I'm having. Has anyone ever h...

• Visitor
  • I have a Google home and I have premium spotify. I have created 5 different playlists and it has played each one. I just can't say hey Google play my 70 and 80 playlist, Google home can never find it...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify doesnt work with google home
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplicate Albums

I've spotted some duplicate albums on Spotify Diana Ross presents the Jackson 5spotify:album:51uoKRa8vT5SULrlF8s2t1spotify:album:16TNmWWPXkuaXqNBmPYHp9 Str8 off tha Streetz of Muthapukkin Comptonspotify:album:7bUWazItYMZxBJvnK4rPW4spotify:album:4T8b6...

• Music Fan
  • I've spotted some duplicate albums on Spotify   Diana Ross presents the Jackson 5 spotify:album:51uoKRa8vT5SULrlF8s2t1 spotify:album:16TNmWWPXkuaXqNBmPYHp9   Str8 off tha Streetz of M...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Certain Songs Won't Play

PlanFreeCountry United States My Question or Issue Certain songs on my playlist or songs I look up are shaded grey. And when I try to listen to the shaded songs, they don't play. I don't understand why this is happening, and any incite would be appre...

• Plan Free Country  United States   My Question or Issue  Certain songs on my playlist or songs I look up are shaded grey. And when I try to listen to the shaded songs, they don't...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME I HAVE BEEN STRUGGLING FOR A LONG TIME

This might be long but please help. First of all, I am a new member of the community. I joined because I have been seeking help on this problem. What I needed help is on my playlist. So when I open my Spotify everything works like it is supposed to b...

• Visitor
  • This might be long but please help.  First of all, I am a new member of the community. I joined because I have been seeking help on this problem. What I needed help is on my playlist. So when I...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't post a playlist on 'music chat playlist exchange'

each time i'm tring to post in the spotify music community 'playlist exchange it writes 'You must include a Spotify Playlist URI/link to create a post in the Playlist Exchange'even though i post the right URI link and a pop up of the playlist appears...

• Music Fan
  •   each time i'm tring to post in the spotify music community 'playlist exchange it writes 'You must include a Spotify Playlist URI/link to create a post in the Playlist Exchange' even though i...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook social link

Hi Which link should I put in the social link section in my account? *ROCK STAR EDIT PERSONAL DATA*

• Regular
  • Hi   Which link should I put in the social link section in my account?   *ROCK STAR EDIT PERSONAL DATA*
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Shared link opens in browser instead of App

PlanPremiumCountry GermanyDevice(Macbook Pro)Operating System(iOS 10) My Question or IssueHi guys, I have installed the Spotify app on my Mac Pro... but when someone sends me a link to a playlist via Slack the playlist always opens in browser rather ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country  Germany Device (Macbook Pro) Operating System (iOS 10)   My Question or Issue Hi guys, I have installed the Spotify app on my Mac  Pro... but wh...
  • marc0de
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

My Spotify Account Is Crashing The Web Player

Every time I open Spotify Web player and click on the Play button, the entire page becomes unresponsive, the laptop fan starts freaking out and then the page crashes. This happens to me on MacBook, Chromebook and Windows PC and on every possible brow...

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I open Spotify Web player and click on the Play button, the entire page becomes unresponsive, the laptop fan starts freaking out and then the page crashes. This happens to me on MacBook, C...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing songs/Canciones faltantes

Today I wanted to listen the album by Hiromi and Edmar Castaneda "Live in Montreal", which I have already heard several times, and although I can see it, I can only listen two songs, the others appear in gray and can't be played.Did something similar...

• Casual Listener
  •     Today I wanted to listen the album by Hiromi and Edmar Castaneda "Live in Montreal", which I have already heard several times, and although I can see it, I can only listen two songs, ...
  • Bulebu
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist not public

PlanPremiumCountry The NetherlandsDeviceMacbook Pro late 2016 & IphoneX My Question or IssueOther people can not find my playlist poweryoga Meppel while all the settings are on public? Also tried to make a new playlist but this isn't working either. ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ettings are on public? Also tried to make a new playlist but this isn't working either.    Could someone please help me out?   Thanks! 
  • schaapcl
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Web Player Crash all colleagues

Hello,We are working with same firm likely 10 colleagues who is use spotify and we can not play music on spotify.when we click play on web player at opera or chrome spotify jumped to other and other song before stop PlanPremiumCountry TurkeyDevice(Le...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, We are working with same firm likely 10 colleagues who is use spotify and we can not play music on spotify. when we click play on web player at opera or chrome spotify jumped to other and ot...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Gear S3 spotify offline playlist shuffle

PlanPremiumCountry United Kingdom My Question or Issue This issue has been on going for sometime and is seriously starting to irk me. Why am I unable to shuffle my songs on my gear S3 when using it offline? This problem has been going on since I boug...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country   United Kingdom   My Question or Issue   This issue has been on going for sometime and is seriously starting to irk me.  Why am I unable to shuffle ...
  • Mikeward
  • Music Fan
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs still on Spotify dropped from playlists (Multiple devices)

PlanFamily PremiumCountry CanadaDeviceGoogle Pixel 2 XLOperating SystemAndroid 9 (Pie) My Question or IssueHi!I've noticed a few songs that have dropped off some of my playlists. I have read other threads here, but they don't seem to be quite the sam...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium Country  Canada Device Google Pixel 2 XL Operating System Android 9 (Pie)   My Question or Issue Hi! I've noticed a few songs that have dropped off some of my...
  • BLP1975
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes