Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Daily Mix with Completely Unfamiliar Music/Artists

Recently two out of my six Daily Mixes have been used up by music/artists/genres I have never listened to before, mostly ambient music. Both Daily Mix 2 (screenshot) & Daily Mix 3 are the affected ones on my account. Any idea why this is? And is ther...

• Recently two out of my six Daily Mixes have been used up by music/artists/genres I have never listened to before, mostly ambient music.  Both Daily Mix 2 (screenshot) & Daily Mix 3 a...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs limit

Cannot add any new music. I have reached my 10,000 song limit in my library even though I'm a premium customer. Apple has a limit of 100,00 while Amazon has a 250,000 limit. However, some pretty good music. Guess I'll just have to buy them and take t...

• Regular
  • Cannot add any new music.  I have reached my 10,000 song limit in my library even though I'm a premium customer.  Apple has a limit of 100,00 while Amazon has a 250,000 limit.  However...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song Limit

Hi! I just signed up for Spotify Unlimited. I went in an immediate downloading frenzy and started downloading a good amount of songs. The problem is it says I’ve reached maximum downloads and I’m pretty sure I’ve only downloaded around 2,000 songs an...

• Visitor
  • Hi! I just signed up for Spotify Unlimited. I went in an immediate downloading frenzy and started downloading a good amount of songs. The problem is it says I’ve reached maximum downloads and I’m pre...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I follow artists in Spotify (using the Web Player)

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceMacbook Pro 2017Operating SystemMacOS 10.13.6 My Question or IssueHow can I follow artists in Spotify (using the Web Player)?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Macbook Pro 2017 Operating System MacOS 10.13.6   My Question or Issue How can I follow artists in Spotify (using the Web Player)?  
  • robertsc
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Get any track to your private spotify playlist

Have you ever wondered how to get a remix you found on youtube to your spotify playlist when it does not exist on spotify? I'm going to tell you how you can do this! THIS NEEDS TO BE DONE ON THE COMPUTER! First off you need the mp3 for the song. Down...

• Composer
  • Have you ever wondered how to get a remix you found on youtube to your spotify playlist when it does not exist on spotify?   I'm going to tell you how you can do this! THIS NEEDS TO BE DONE ON...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution dont play on chrome - why

PlanFreeCountry GermanyDeviceDesktop ChromeOperating SystemWin10 Pro 64 My Question or Issue Hi!I can login in the Webplayer. But if i play a song the player say: "Your Browser is not supported". I use the newest Chrome Version **bleep**.0.3497.100 (...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  Germany Device Desktop Chrome Operating System Win10 Pro 64   My Question or Issue  Hi! I can login in the Webplayer. But if i play a song the player say:...
  • onestranger1
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Genres & Moods trouble

PlanPremiumCountry - U.S. My Question or Issue On my large screen TV, inside Spotify, I am unable to get to any of the playlists under "Genres & Moods." I can click on an icon, such as Country or Latin, but nothing further shows up. I used to be able...

• Plan Premium Country - U.S.    My Question or Issue  On my large screen TV, inside Spotify, I am unable to get to any of the playlists under "Genres & Moods."  I can clic...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Collaboration playlist contains different songs for different people

PlanPremiumCountry AustraliaDeviceiPhone 8 PlusOperating SystemiOS 11 My Question or Issue Hi, My partner has started a collaboration playlist which im subscibed to however she sees less songs on it than me. This seems to have occured since she chang...

• Plan Premium Country  Australia Device iPhone 8 Plus Operating System iOS 11   My Question or Issue   Hi,   My partner has started a collaboration playlist which im s...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Web Player - Account Name Off Center

Hi, On the Web Player, if you click your name to view the main profile menu, the name is off center. I'm not sure if others have this issue, but it could be a relatively simple fix.Account name off center

name_off_center.png
  • Hi,   On the Web Player, if you click your name to view the main profile menu, the name is off center. I'm not sure if others have this issue, but it could be a relatively simple fix. Account...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Webplayer cuts off whatever is at the end of the page

my spotify webplayer doesn't let me see the end of the page, i've tried refreshing, turning on and off my computer. But no matter where the playlist (except on my phone, only on computer), it never lets me see the last couple songs It's been this way...

• Regular
  •   my spotify webplayer doesn't let me see the end of the page, i've tried refreshing, turning on and off my computer. But no matter where the playlist (except on my phone, only on computer), it...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Volume knob breaks after being adjusted during an ad

PlanFreeCountryDenmark Device Lenovo Thinkpad T450s Operating SystemUbuntu Linux 17.10 I'm using Chrome 67.0.3396.99 My Question or IssueSimilar to this report I often experience ads with a much louder volume than the song that was just playing. That...

spotify_web_volume.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Denmark   Device   Lenovo Thinkpad T450s   Operating System Ubuntu Linux 17.10   I'm using Chrome 67.0.3396.99   My Question or Issu...
  • ondskabsgal
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Its really not an idea, just was wondering if i made a mistake delete a song how can i get the song.

Kenya gruv is the artist i mistakenly deleted but didnt mean too how can i get them back in my library

• Kenya gruv is the artist i mistakenly deleted but didnt mean too how can i get them back in my library
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist songs not available on mobile/desktop

Hello, Since two weeks ago (I think) I cannot listen to any song by Miike Snow, nor on my phone, nor on desktop. On mobile it simply doesnt play them when I click them. On desktop it says, this song is not available. However, when I check on the mobi...

• Regular
  • Hello,  Since two weeks ago (I think) I cannot listen to any song by Miike Snow, nor on my phone, nor on desktop. On mobile it simply doesnt play them when I click them. On desktop it says, thi...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect / Yamaha pausing/stopping music

Spotify here it is, please fix the problem! this has been ongoing for too long now.i'm using a Yamaha Rn402D, and paying for premium... give us premium support!See below answer from YAMAHA: Hi Richard,thank you for your request for the Spotify Connec...

• Spotify here it is, please fix the problem! this has been ongoing for too long now. i'm using a Yamaha Rn402D, and paying for premium... give us premium support! See below answer from YAMAHA: &nbs...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web Player Stuttering No Matter What I Do...

Whenever I use the web player, it stutters and skips often. Pretty sure it's your service, because I even opened the console and saw errors. I also never use my desktop app because it straight up stops searching things after like 5 searches and somet...

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I use the web player, it stutters and skips often. Pretty sure it's your service, because I even opened the console and saw errors.   I also never use my desktop app because it straig...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How can i sort the artists that i follow in alphabetical order?

Hello, i use spotify. i follow artists and i save albums. and i get long lists. now all the albums are sorted by artist name. Great! But ,how do i sort the artist that i follow in alphabetical order. (please dont say it's not possible.)thank you

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i use spotify. i follow artists and i save albums. and i get long lists. now all the albums are sorted by artist name. Great! But ,how do i sort the artist that i follow in alphabetical o...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Music

I have a suggestion, or if I have scrolled through the cover art of the album, I scroll to the right, it could be similar songs.

• Visitor
  • I have a suggestion, or if I have scrolled through the cover art of the album, I scroll to the right, it could be similar songs.
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Web Player Freezing

So I am having troubles with Spotify Web Player. I have not had trouble before until now. I try to play a song and after so many seconds it just freezes and wont play. My internet is just fine so it isnt my connection. Example: I click on a song, it ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I am having troubles with Spotify Web Player. I have not had trouble before until now.    I try to play a song and after so many seconds it just freezes and wont play. My internet is j...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes