Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How to have Playlist automatically move onto the next

PlanPremiumCountryCanada Device Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue I have several playlists that I follow on Spotify. Once the current playlist is complete the music just stops. Is there a setting so that the music just carries onto the ...

• Plan Premium Country Canada   Device   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  I have several playlists that I follow on Spotify.  Once the current pla...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Any way to hide medley albums? Covers? Live albums?

Hi, Is there any way to hide medley albums or to disable them?Is there any way to identify covers or hide/disable them?Is there any way to hide/disable live albums? Thanks for answers.

•   Hi,   Is there any way to hide medley albums or to disable them? Is there any way to identify covers or hide/disable them? Is there any way to hide/disable live albums?   Than...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Nightwish music only partially available

The official "Nightwish" playlist (See https://play.spotify.com/user/nightwishband/playlist/4wBDB1Bhd9CeI0F5D6aVRZ ) contains more music then I can play. Most notably, I cannot play the fantastic "Wishmaster" album. Why is this not available to me? A...

• Visitor
  • The official "Nightwish" playlist (See https://play.spotify.com/user/nightwishband/playlist/4wBDB1Bhd9CeI0F5D6aVRZ ) contains more music then I can play. Most notably, I cannot play the fantasti...
  • LCplWynn
  • Regular
  • 29 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 29 replies
  • 8 likes

Songs are not loaded completely in Djay Pro 2 on a MacBook

Plan - PremiumCountry - GermanyDevice - MacBook Pro 2017, 16 GB RAM, Operating System - macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 My Question or Issue:Songs from my playlist will not load completely. Maximum for a length of about 30 seconds. On the other hand titles...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan - Premium Country - Germany Device - MacBook Pro 2017, 16 GB RAM,  Operating System - macOS High Sierra 10.13.6   My Question or Issue: Songs from my playlist will not l...
  • MCHill
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Adding Songs to Personal Playlists

PlanFree DeviceiPhone SE and windows pc My Question or Issue Why is spotify adding music to my playlists? They’re my personal playlists, no one ahould be adding any music onto them except for me, your app or not that’s the entire reason I have a spot...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free   Device iPhone SE and windows pc   My Question or Issue  Why is spotify adding music to my playlists? They’re my personal playlists, no one ahould be adding any music...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Specific song skipping every time

PlanPremiumCountryUSA Operating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueWhen playing a song (Blood on my name - The Brothers Bright), the web player seems to stop and skip the song at exactly 2:16 every single time. I've tried deleting my cache but it st...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA  Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue When playing a song (Blood on my name - The Brothers Bright), the web player seems to stop and skip the song at ...
  • Prizmik
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lastfm Mixes stop after few songs

PlanPremiumCountryPoland DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10, Google Chrome My Question or Issue I am listening to these great mixes prepared for me by LastFM, by they stop after few songs and I have to start them again and again. I love them, they r ...

• Roadie
  •   Plan Premium Country Poland   Device PC Operating System Windows 10, Google Chrome   My Question or Issue   I am listening to these great mixes prepared for me by L...
  • mylengrave
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Gear s3- can’t get to play

PlanPremiumCountry SwedenDeviceSamsung gear s3 frontier Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue I’ve been having this problem for 2 months now. I’ve downloaded the Spotify app to my smartwatch but I can’t get any music to play. I’ve downloaded t...

•   Plan Premium Country  Sweden Device Samsung gear s3 frontier  Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  I’ve been having this problem for 2 months now. I’...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist playing songs that are not in the playlist

PlanPremiumCountry CanadaOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issue Hi I’m starting to get really mad. Every time I play a playlist (premade from spotify), it plays songs that are not even in the playlist. Last time, I clicked "play" and it played a...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country  Canada Operating System iOS 10    My Question or Issue  Hi I’m starting to get really mad. Every time I play a playlist (premade from spotify...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Creating a Google Assistant Alarm with Spotify

PlanPremiumCountryThe Netherlands DeviceGoogle Home Mini Operating System1.32.124602 / 124602 My Question or IssueHey! I've been trying to create an alarm to wake me up with Spotify, but it seems Google Assistant just doesn't want to do it. Google As...

• Community Legend
  • Plan Premium Country The Netherlands 🇳🇱 Device Google Home Mini  Operating System 1.32.124602 / 124602   My Question or Issue Hey! I've been trying to create an alarm to wake me...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Safety Issue: Playlist Followers

Not knowing who is following playlists is a safety issue.People with restraining orders, victims of domestic violence, and people with bullies & stalkers need to know who is watching.People with aggressive & nosey bosses need to know who is watching.

• Casual Listener
  • Not knowing who is following playlists is a safety issue. People with restraining orders, victims of domestic violence, and people with bullies & stalkers need to know who is watching. People w...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

My spotify playlist readds music to my playlist when playing music.

so i was kind of confused, when i started playing my playlist on desktop (PC), because nothing was in order, and when i played a track from that playlist, it would readd the track to the playlist, and it ruined the order in my playlist because of tha...

• Casual Listener
  • so i was kind of confused, when i started playing my playlist on desktop (PC), because nothing was in order, and when i played a track from that playlist, it would readd the track to the playlist, an...
  • qvq
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution XBOX ONE: Spotify app and quick spotify side menu need a visible shuffle button

PlanPremiumCountryUSA Device:Xbox OneOperating SystemXbox Live > Spotify AppFeature Request Locations:Xbox One Spotify AppXbox One Quick Side Menu Shortcut My Feature Request:Xbox One Spotify App: Playing something fast is super easy already, I just ...

Add shuffle button next to play button in main spotify app.jpg Add shuffle button next to play button in side menu.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA  Device: Xbox One Operating System Xbox Live > Spotify App Feature Request Locations: Xbox One Spotify App Xbox One Quick Side Menu Shortcut  ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Audio gets permanently muted on Samsung wearables (Gear series) by fitness apps

PlanPremium DeviceGear S3 FrontierOperating SystemTizen 3.0.0.2 My Question or Issue Hey together!This is yet another topic concering the Spotify app on the Samsung watches. Since there is not much new information I wanted to bring some attention to ...

• Plan Premium   Device Gear S3 Frontier Operating System Tizen 3.0.0.2   My Question or Issue   Hey together! This is yet another topic concering the Spotify app on the Samsu...
  • jpmatarredona
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Some songs and albums are dissapearing

PlanPremiumCountry SpainDeviceLG V30Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issue Some Songs and albumshave started to dissapear. I have the green tickt but the album have less songs than yesterday. If I turn on the option "Show songs that can no...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Spain Device LG V30 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue  Some Songs and albumshave started to dissapear. I have the green tickt bu...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The quality to download has decreased from extreme to high quality

PlanPremiumCountry SpainDeviceLG V30Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issue I have just checked it and the option "Extreme Quality" to download it's not present. It has disappeared.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Spain Device LG V30 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue   I have just checked it and the option "Extreme Quality" to download it's not ...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Mobile] Car Mode

PlanPremiumCountry United StatesDeviceiPhone 8+Operating SystemiOS 11.3.1 My Question or Issue Why the **bleep** am I forced to use Spotify’s POS car mode. When my phone connects to my bluetooth receiver, the app opens to a black screen with a Spotif...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country  United States Device iPhone 8+ Operating System iOS 11.3.1   My Question or Issue  Why the **bleep** am I forced to use Spotify’s POS car mode. ...
  • nhlsharks291
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Listening on a Sonos speaker and phone at the same time on a family plan

Hi, My family has a family Spotify account with separate accounts for each person. These accounts usually work fine when two people are using it at the same time. However, when one person connects to our Sonos speaker, the other separate accounts are...

• Hi,   My family has a family Spotify account with separate accounts for each person. These accounts usually work fine when two people are using it at the same time. However, when one person co...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Community Website is Frustrating

The community website is very frustrating to navigate. It's really sad to see with such a large company. Today I had an idea, went to the ideas area, and could not figure out how to post a new idea. I feel like the community website is neglected or i...

• Music Fan
  • The community website is very frustrating to navigate. It's really sad to see with such a large company. Today I had an idea, went to the ideas area, and could not figure out how to post a new idea. ...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong artist linked to upcoming shows

Hello, I just recieved an email about concerts near me with artists I listen to. But the one with Amber is incorrect. The email uses the image of Amber Liu, who is a kpop artist, but the concert it links to also has an Amber performing, but it is not...

•   Hello,   I just recieved an email about concerts near me with artists I listen to. But the one with Amber is incorrect. The email uses the image of Amber Liu, who is a kpop artist, but...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes