Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Web Player won't work

PlanFreeCountryUSA DeviceChromebook My Question or Issue My spotify won't play my music, no matter what I click. I click the play button on an album or song, or even if I click shuffle on a song, it just won't play. I don't know how to fix this, so i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country USA  Device Chromebook     My Question or Issue  My spotify won't play my music, no matter what I click. I click the play button on an album or song, or...
  • qz-_14lfm2ot
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

"Sorry, the music stopped since your spotify account is being used on another device" - Chromecast

The text in the topic title is spoken from my chromecast device on large volume each time I switch device from chromecast to another device. I happens only when music is playing, not when the music is stopped. It does not happen when I switch device ...

• Roadie
  • The text in the topic title is spoken from my chromecast device on large volume each time I switch device from chromecast to another device. I happens only when music is playing, not when the music i...
  • bosi
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Web Player not working

Hi,I have been using the web played for a number of months and a couple of days ago, I was no longer able to use it.The webpage loads, I can search for items but when I click on play, nothing happens.Unfortunately I am not able to download the app as...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have been using the web played for a number of months and a couple of days ago, I was no longer able to use it. The webpage loads, I can search for items but when I click on play, nothing hap...
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes

Can't find suggested playlists/mixes

Yesterday I'de downloaded spotify and liked some artists as it recommended after starting up. After doing that, Spotify suggested me some playlists with songs mixed from the genres/artists I liked. I haven't got to start any of those because I immedi...

• Visitor
  • Yesterday I'de downloaded spotify and liked some artists as it recommended after starting up. After doing that, Spotify suggested me some playlists with songs mixed from the genres/artists I liked. I...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Music stops playing on PS4

Hi there! Since a couple of month now I have a strange error on my PS4 when listening on Spotiy. Wether I start my music directly via the Spotify-App or via the context-menu (when you press & hold the "PS"-Button on the controller) the music will sto...

• Regular
  •   Hi there!   Since a couple of month now I have a strange error on my PS4 when listening on Spotiy.   Wether I start my music directly via the Spotify-App or via the context-menu...
  • Sacer
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Exchange Not Allowing Me to Post - Please Select a Tag

Hi everyone, I've recently beent trying to post in the Spotify playlist exchange, but can't seem to actually post my message. I can fill out all the boxes, and the URI is accepted, but it keeps asking me to select a tag, even though I already have. T...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi everyone,   I've recently beent trying to post in the Spotify playlist exchange, but can't seem to actually post my message. I can fill out all the boxes, and the URI is accepted, b...
  • cmans99
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Xbox app outputting 5.1

Hi! I noticed that the XBOX app is outputting 5.1 instead och stereo and i cant find a way to turn it off. I have 5.1 sound but when I listening to music i want to hear it as it was meant to be listning to, In STEREO. Does anyone know if there is a w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I noticed that the XBOX app is outputting 5.1 instead och stereo and i cant find a way to turn it off. I have 5.1 sound but when I listening to music i want to hear it as it was meant to be listn...
  • Jarppi86
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 19 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 19 likes

Google Assistant keeps playing Song Radio and not the Song

I've seen two topics of this before, but with no solution. I am a Spotify Premium subscriber. I have turned off autoplay in my Spotify app. I keep telling my Google Home Mini to play a and the but it just keeps playing the song radio and not the sp...

• I've seen two topics of this before, but with no solution.   I am a Spotify Premium subscriber. I have turned off autoplay in my Spotify app.   I keep telling my Google Home Mini to pla...
  • randomuser3
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 9 likes

Can't delete false sonos devices from connect.

PlanPremiumCountryBelgium DeviceSonos One, OnePlus 5T, Macbook Pro 13 late 2017Operating Systemandroid 8.1, Mac OS 10.13.4My Question or Issue First of all Hey guys,I have been trying to place my sonos one into multiple spots to find the best sound a...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Belgium  Device Sonos One, OnePlus 5T, Macbook Pro 13 late 2017 Operating System android 8.1, Mac OS 10.13.4 My Question or Issue  First of all Hey guys, ...
  • G_4s
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding Albums to Playlists

My phone just got the new update, and I don't seem to be able to add entire albums to playlists. Instead, I can only add songs individually, which is extremely time wasting. Is this a "feature" of the new update or is there a new way I can do it? Tha...

• My phone just got the new update, and I don't seem to be able to add entire albums to playlists. Instead, I can only add songs individually, which is extremely time wasting. Is this a "feature" of th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Post Malone August 26th

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceSamsung Galaxy 8Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issue I want to listen to the Post Malone mixtapes August 26th but every playlist that has the songs it wont let me play them. Why is this? Thanks!

•   Plan Premium Country USA   Device Samsung Galaxy 8 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue  I want to listen to the Post Malone mixtapes August 26t...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The webplayer only plays one song

After the played song it's switching to the next song. Then the start time is set to the total time of the last song and the end time is set to the total time of the actual song. But the actual song doesn't start playing. I've reloaded the page sever...

• Casual Listener
  • After the played song it's switching to the next song. Then the start time is set to the total time of the last song and the end time is set to the total time of the actual song. But the actual song ...
  • ravine_bassman
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Only two offline devices, max limit reached, deletes downloads

PlanPremiumCountry South AfricaDevice(iPhone 4, Samsung Gear S3, Android Phone) My Question or Issue I am trying to use 3 devices to download playlists for offline playing. My android phone and Gear S3 have songs downloaded and are listed on the acco...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country  South Africa Device (iPhone 4, Samsung Gear S3, Android Phone)     My Question or Issue  I am trying to use 3 devices to download playlists for...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Google Home] Liked songs not being added to songs list anymore

While playing Spotify Premium on my Google Home speakers, I used to be able to say, "Hey Google, I like that" and magically that song would be added to my songs list in my Spotify library. This feature stopped working about 2 weeks ago. I have checke...

• While playing Spotify Premium on my Google Home speakers, I used to be able to say, "Hey Google, I like that" and magically that song would be added to my songs list in my  Spotify library. This...
  • isakb
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Itunes Playlist Sync Doesnt Keep Orig Imported Songs

I would like some clarification on playlist control so I can decide which music service to choose going forward between Spotify and Apple Music. Brief history: I was originally subscribed to AM but I wanted to try Spotify as my library became buggy a...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like some clarification on playlist control so I can decide which music service to choose going forward between Spotify and Apple Music.   Brief history:   I was originally subs...
  • antontdi
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops playing at the end of each song (all platforms)

PlanPremiumCountryNorway DeviceHuawei p10 plus, windows, web playerOperating SystemAndroid 8.0, Windows 7, webplayer on chrome My Question or IssueA couple of weeks ago spotify began stopping playback at the end of each song, there are always a coupl...

• Plan Premium Country Norway  Device Huawei p10 plus, windows, web player Operating System Android 8.0, Windows 7, webplayer on chrome   My Question or Issue A couple of weeks ago ...
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Songs not starting in web player, "skipping not allowed" in exception in console

I'm getting this in Chrome 66.0.3359.117 on Linux:Uncaught (in promise) r {code: "HARMONY_OPERATION_FORBIDDEN", message: "Skipping not allowed.", status: -1, debug: {…}}Promise.then (async)f.playURI @ web-player.4bd688a3.js:1T @ web-player.4bd688a3.j...

• Regular
  • I'm getting this in Chrome 66.0.3359.117 on Linux: Uncaught (in promise) r {code: "HARMONY_OPERATION_FORBIDDEN", message: "Skipping not allowed.", status: -1, debug: {…}} Promise.then (as...
  • 8-izui_vkokd
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Search Within Playlist Not Working (WP7)

My playlist works just fine but when I go to search for a specific song it doesn't play the song that I searched for but rather the song on the underlay. So for example, instead of playing the third song in the list of searched songs, it plays the th...

• Casual Listener
  • My playlist works just fine but when I go to search for a specific song it doesn't play the song that I searched for but rather the song on the underlay. So for example, instead of playing the third ...
  • DangaTrong
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Problems with Web Player after latest Chrome update

Has anyone else had issues with the Web Player after the latest Chrome update? I'm on a Lenovo Chromebook, and two things have been happening. 1) Songs stop playing in the middle like they're buffering, but the internet is fine (works at full speed w...

• Casual Listener
  • Has anyone else had issues with the Web Player after the latest Chrome update? I'm on a Lenovo Chromebook, and two things have been happening. 1) Songs stop playing in the middle like they're bufferi...
  • -90qrnwni8_28
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify freezes on my Samsung Q8F since new Spotify update in Tizen

Since the last update of Spotify in Tizen (Samsung Q8F 2018) Spotify freeze when the Spotify-logo appears. I tried too reinstall Spotify whit no luck and also have rebooted my tv whit no luck. Have Spotify any solution to this problem? Best regards: ...

• Since the last update of Spotify in Tizen (Samsung Q8F 2018) Spotify freeze when the Spotify-logo appears.   I tried too reinstall Spotify whit no luck and also have rebooted my tv whit no luc...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes