Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Android app not scrobbling to last.fm

None of my music I'm listening to on my phone is showing up on my last.fm. When I use my computer, the scrobbles stay in my library, but when I use my phone, last.fm says it's scrobbling the track i'm playing, but when the track is over, it doesn't s...

• None of my music I'm listening to on my phone is showing up on my last.fm.  When I use my computer, the scrobbles stay in my library, but when I use my phone, last.fm says it's scrobbling the tr...
  • leq-5d2_b84wi
  • 19 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 8 likes

google assistant not working anymore

PlanPremiumCountry BelgiumDevicegoogle assistant on google home , and serveral google mini's , in english Operating Systemgoogle assistant My Question or Issuevoice commands to play something on spotify now always return 'something went wrong'. I had...

•   Plan Premium Country  Belgium Device google assistant on google home , and serveral google mini's , in english  Operating System google assistant   My Question or...
  • magnusholmqvist
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player frozen on Trojan Ad

I am using the Free web player on a Macbook Pro running OS High Sierra in the U.S. A few days ago the Spotify froze on an Trojan ad. I have tried switching to different playlists, logging in/out several times, and I have cleared my computer's cache. ...

•   I am using the Free web player on a Macbook Pro running OS High Sierra in the U.S.   A few days ago the Spotify froze on an Trojan ad. I have tried switching to different playlist...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution M-Maybe by I.O.I and Very Very Very by I.O.I plays the wrong track

CountryMalaysia My Question or Issue Both of the songs listed from my subject title were switched around and plays the wrong track

• Country Malaysia   My Question or Issue  Both of the songs listed from my subject title were switched around and plays the wrong track
  • lihajm5-_12rq
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Can't find my podcast in spotify

Hi,My podcast recently got approved through Podbean. Yet, I can't seem to find it on spottify, neither can my listeners. The podcast is called "Real Talk with Teresa Agyemang"

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, My podcast recently got approved through Podbean. Yet, I can't seem to find it on spottify, neither can my listeners.   The podcast is called "Real Talk with Teresa Agyemang"
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Meu WebPlayer não funciona

Meu WebPlayer simplesmente não funciona. Não importa qual conta eu faço login, em qual computador que seja, não toca nenhuma música. Já tentei em vários navegadores, dar permissão e apagar o cache e nada. Continua não tocando nada.

• Meu WebPlayer simplesmente não funciona. Não importa qual conta eu faço login, em qual computador que seja, não toca nenhuma música. Já tentei em vários navegadores, dar permissão e apagar o cache e ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Samsung Gear S3 and Iphone X ( Can*t use remote/find function)

Dear All, I have an Iphone X, Spotify premium and yesterday I got myself a Samsung Gear S3 Classic from a rather untruthful salesman at the Samsung Concept Store. I bought it for the possibility of Spotify alone, otherwise I would have bought a runni...

• Regular
  • Dear All,   I have an Iphone X, Spotify premium and yesterday I got myself a Samsung Gear S3 Classic from a rather untruthful salesman at the Samsung Concept Store. I bought it for the possibi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are playlist results not included when I search on https://open.spotify.com/search/recent ?

PlanPremiumCountryFaroe Islands / Denmark DeviceSurface Laptop 2017Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueWhen searching on https://open.spotify.com/search/recent it says "Search for an Artist, Song, Album or Playlist", but results do clearly...

• Plan Premium Country Faroe Islands / Denmark  Device Surface Laptop 2017 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue When searching on https://open.spotify.com/search/...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't watching Videos on LG TVs

PlanPremiumCountry SpainDeviceLG Smart TVOperating SystemWebOS My Question or Issue I can't watch Videos on my Smart TV LG

• Plan Premium Country  Spain Device LG Smart TV Operating System WebOS   My Question or Issue  I can't watch Videos on my Smart TV LG
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist description won't update

Hi, my playlist description won't update - every time I edit it and close the app and come back to it, the edit isn't there and it reverts back to the original. Any suggestions? thanks

• Hi, my playlist description won't update - every time I edit it and close the app and come back to it, the edit isn't there and it reverts back to the original. Any suggestions? thanks
  • vlimao
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 35 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 35 likes

Connecting Spotify to Facebook - Old account problem

PlanPremium Country Switzerland Device(SurfaceBook2, Samsung J6)Operating System(Windows 10, Android) My Question or Issue Good morning,I just bought Spotify premium and want to follow my friends. For that I have to link Spotify to Facebook. But the ...

• Plan Premium   Country  Switzerland   Device (SurfaceBook2, Samsung J6) Operating System (Windows 10, Android)   My Question or Issue   Good morning, I just bou...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No sound is playing

Im trying to listen to music on my xbox one but even though it shows that the song is playing there is no sound being played at all. Ive tried messing with my settings and even uninstalling and reinstalling it but nothing is working

• Im trying to listen to music on my xbox one but even though it shows that the song is playing there is no sound being played at all. Ive tried messing with my settings and even uninstalling and reins...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web player] No accounts on my spotify web player

PlanFreeCountry FranceDeviceASUS ChromebookOperating SystemChrome OS My Question or Issue Good morning everyone. I can't search a Spotify account and follow it on the Spotify Web Player ? I can't even see my profile. I have Spotify on my Chromebook a...

• Plan Free Country  France Device ASUS Chromebook Operating System Chrome OS   My Question or Issue  Good morning everyone. I can't search a Spotify account and follow it on t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

obnoxious trojan condoms ads

Hey, I'm 14, and my birthday on my account is accurate and says 2004. I get FREQUENT ads from Trojan condoms. Like, every few ads is an ad about inappropriate content. If I'm using spotify to play music in the car, etc. with my family, and this ad po...

• Hey, I'm 14, and my birthday on my account is accurate and says 2004. I get FREQUENT ads from Trojan condoms. Like, every few ads is an ad about inappropriate content. If I'm using spotify to play mu...
  • bombinate
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Playlist not found

Hello, i got a few playlist for my own and some of my Friends want to follow it. The only problem is that no one can find my account or playlists even when you type the whole name of it. And yes they are standing on open for everyone pls help me guys...

• Regular
  •   Hello, i got a few playlist for my own and some of my Friends want to follow it.  The only problem is that no one can find my account or playlists even when you type the whole name of i...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Song?

PlanPremiumCountry USADevicePC and AndroidOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSo I was listening to my playlist and a song came up that i didnt recognize and i checked to see what it was and it said it was "Very Very Very" by I.O.I but, th...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country  USA Device PC and Android Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue So I was listening to my playlist and a song came up that i didnt recogn...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast audio drops out

PlanPremium for FamilyCountryUK DevicePixel 2 XL v8.1.0NVidia shield tabletChromecast Audio - firmware v 1.30.111140 Operating SystemAndoid v8.1.0 My Question or Issue I was suffering the drop out issues mentioned and fixed in this thread - https://c...

•   Plan Premium for Family Country UK  Device Pixel 2 XL v8.1.0 NVidia shield tablet Chromecast Audio - firmware v 1.30.111140   Operating System Andoid v8.1.0   My Qu...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Where to find the complete list of officially curated Spotify playlists?

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI want to see the complete list of playlists that are *curated officially by Spotify*. When I look at the list shown on Spotify's profile, there are only 200 public playlists ...

• Music Fan
  • ...ook at the list shown on Spotify's profile, there are only 200 public playlists available to see - yet I know there are far more than that. Where or how does one see all of them? Thank you.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Follow button has disappeared from browser version of spotify

PlanFreeCountryUSADevicePCOperating SystemWindows 8 My Question or IssueFollow button has disappeared from browser version of spotify!

• Plan Free Country USA Device PC Operating System Windows 8   My Question or Issue Follow button has disappeared from browser version of spotify!    
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes