Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Hi There!I ussualy use the Web PLayer when i´m working in my computer. Nowadays, I been logging in with my facebook account -as ussual-, but when I try to open the Web Player, i can´t access to the app. The window cleans up, and the Spotify logo apea...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi There! I ussualy use the Web PLayer when i´m working in my computer. Nowadays, I been logging in with my facebook account -as ussual-, but when I try to open the Web Player, i can´t access t...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify connect just working for one track than no audio on AV-Receiver

PlanPremiumCountryAustria Device(Huawei Mate 9 with Android 8, Pioneer VSX-932 AV-Receiver with spotify connect) My Question or Issuei playback a song from a playlist and use the Pioneer VSX-932 as a spotify connect playback device, everything is wor...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Austria  Device (Huawei Mate 9 with Android 8, Pioneer VSX-932 AV-Receiver with spotify connect)     My Question or Issue i playback a song from a playlis...
  • fernandoarmant
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I dont wanna see country content

Im living in turkey but I dont listen turkish songs and I dont want too but they are everywhere.So...How can remove all of them?I dont wanna any content about turkish music.

• Casual Listener
  • Im living in turkey but I dont listen turkish songs and I dont want too but they are everywhere.So...How can remove all of them?I dont wanna any content about turkish music.
  • Melzarp
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify keeps logging off on samsung qled tv

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceSamsung qled 49q7fOperating SystemThe latest smarthubMy Question or IssueSpotify keeps logging me off everytime I turn off my Samsung QLED tv.Also half of the time when I activate the app I get a green spotify logo ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Samsung qled 49q7f Operating System The latest smarthub My Question or Issue Spotify keeps logging me off everytime I turn off my Samsung QLED tv. Al...
  • Jajajaokok
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My Music is going under someone else's name.

I keep getting my songs put under another profile under Jevon but my name is spelled JeVo'n and i cant put the apostrophe. spotify:album:6iVgZlV9mGY016L03HJWERspotify:track:6Hz1Ex9e7g1wSXvn5WgsAx

•   I keep getting my songs put under another profile under Jevon but my name is spelled JeVo'n and i cant put the apostrophe.    spotify:album:6iVgZlV9mGY016L03HJWER spotify:track:6...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Web Player Black Screen Help

I've tried restarting, deleting cookies, clearing cache, and trying incognito mode. I cant seem to bypass this page without some weird pop up appearing and then automatically closing. I can't even listen to songs anymore.

•   I've tried restarting, deleting cookies, clearing cache, and trying incognito mode. I cant seem to bypass this page without some weird pop up appearing and then automatically closing. I can't...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect on Sky Q - is gapless playback available?

Really enjoying Spotify connect recently added to Sky Q. One big issue though is I can't seem to find any way of enabling gapless play?

• Roadie
  • Really enjoying Spotify connect recently added to Sky Q. One big issue though is I can't seem to find any way of enabling gapless play?
  • PaulMac
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Google home mini random skipping

I have a google home mini, and a playlist, however everytime i play the song 'Man don't dance' it skips to the song 'Man's not hot' around the 1:20 mark i've looked around on the internet nobody seems to have the same problem.Devices:Desktop PC with ...

• I have a google home mini, and a playlist, however everytime i play the song 'Man don't dance' it skips to the song 'Man's not hot' around the 1:20 mark i've looked around on the internet nobody seem...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! No longer able to repeat 1 song

Up until this newest update I could press repeat once to put the whole playlist on repeat, then again to repeat just that one song, and a third click would turn off repeat. Now it only goes between repeat all and turning repeat off. It's the same on ...

• Music Fan
  • Up until this newest update I could press repeat once to put the whole playlist on repeat, then again to repeat just that one song, and a third click would turn off repeat. Now it only goes between r...
  • Regular
  • 70 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Web Player
  • 70 replies
  • 17 likes

Solved!! Rearranging song order of Playlists - Spotify Web

Hey guys - apologies in advance if this is super dumb. But I can't rearrange the song order in playlists I create...I thought you could sort alphabetically by artist/album/etc. or just drag songs up and down. But it doesn't work in any of my playlist...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys - apologies in advance if this is super dumb. But I can't rearrange the song order in playlists I create...I thought you could sort alphabetically by artist/album/etc. or just drag songs up ...
  • simonjones1972
  • 18 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 18 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! PS4 app "Error connecting to playstation network"

I tried to upgrade my free Spotify account to a student premium account (that is linked to my PS4) but it wouldn't work so the Spotify team suggested they free up my email address so I can create a new account. I created the new account and then Spot...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to upgrade my free Spotify account to a student premium account (that is linked to my PS4) but it wouldn't work so the Spotify team suggested they free up my email address so I can create a n...
  • saahx4-v6_kb
  • 62 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 62 replies
  • 5 likes

Streams Payments

I would love to see Spotify as leader in the streaming world make it where all musicians who are receiving streams are paid the same rate whether they are a major label act or an independent diy musician because I think there is no difference in the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I would love to see Spotify as leader in the streaming world make it where all musicians who are receiving streams are paid the same rate whether they are a major label act or an independent diy musi...
  • 1f-eb9s_n770d
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hear two different versions of the song in different devices

PlanPremiumCountryItaly DeviceiPhone 5s, Desktop App and Web playerOperating SystemiOS 11, Windows 10 (both latest versions)My Question or Issue Hello, so here's the problem, when I listen to Heart Upon My Sleeves by Avicii, if I play the son on my i...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country Italy  Device iPhone 5s, Desktop App and Web player Operating System iOS 11, Windows 10 (both latest versions) My Question or Issue  Hello, so here's the probl...
  • natovski
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Google home not casting Spotify to other cast devices

My Google home all of a sudden will not cast to my other cast devices. It says it completes the action and I can see Spotify playing in background on my phone but the Chromecast still displays the background and is not connected. Sometimes I can cast...

• My Google home all of a sudden will not cast to my other cast devices.   It says it completes the action and I can see Spotify playing in background on my phone but the Chromecast still displa...
  • Cooflar
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[bug] Add to library cross not turning into check

PlanPremiumCountry RomaniaDeviceChromeOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue A lot of times, when clicking on the cross to "add to library", I will get the pop up message that it happened, but the cross doesn't turn into the green check.When...

• Plan Premium Country  Romania Device Chrome Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue   A lot of times, when clicking on the cross to "add to library", I will get t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Samsung Gear S3 login issue

I recently purchased a samsung gear s3 and downloaded the spotify app, everytime i attempt to login it comes up with login failed. i've tried with my username and email address and even changed my password. any assistance would be greatly appreciated...

• I recently purchased a samsung gear s3 and downloaded the spotify app, everytime i attempt to login it comes up with login failed. i've tried with my username and email address and even changed my pa...
  • 214d7f3ibnmz7ep
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Login
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes

Vizio TV Not Showing Up on Spotify Devices List

PlanFree/PremiumCountry USDeviceiPhone 8, Vizio TV with SmartCast My Question or Issue My Spotify devices list is no longer showing my Vizio TV smart cast as an option for playback. How do I add my TV back to this list so I can play my Spotify on my ...

• Plan Free/Premium Country  US Device iPhone 8, Vizio TV with SmartCast   My Question or Issue  My Spotify devices list is no longer showing my Vizio TV smart cast as an option ...
  • Tsouth21
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! Google Home

Hello,I wanted to know if the time listened to music on a google home would be counted in the annual minute count?Thanks a lot

• Visitor
  • Hello, I wanted to know if the time listened to music on a google home would be counted in the annual minute count? Thanks a lot
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player not working in Chrome

The web player stopped working in Chrome for me today. Looks like Spotify are trying to load insecure content whilst on HTTPS so Chrome is blocking everything. http://grab.by/v8FY

• The web player stopped working in Chrome for me today. Looks like Spotify are trying to load insecure content whilst on HTTPS so Chrome is blocking everything.   http://grab.by/v8FY
  • c8v6h_61-pndp
  • 43 replies
  • 17 likes
  • 43 replies
  • 17 likes

Webplayer not playing music

Hello all:I can no longer play music at all in my web player, and I cannot even log in to my Spotify app on my phone. FYI: A few months ago I upgraded to my current phone, but I don't really think that's the problem. The webplayer connects to the web...

• Hello all: I can no longer play music at all in my web player, and I cannot even log in to my Spotify app on my phone.  FYI:  A few months ago I upgraded to my current phone, but I don't r...
  • BugReporter1
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes