Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

appimage

appimage like libreoffice, audacity, molotov, gimp etc

• Visitor
  • appimage like libreoffice, audacity, molotov, gimp etc
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not playing my podcast

If I try to listen to episodes 201-204 of the rabbits podcast within the app on my TV, it slowly skips episodes one by one, until it gets to 205. At first the problem was only with 201, but I checked the next day and it spread to 204. I did all the s...

• If I try to listen to episodes 201-204 of the rabbits podcast within the app on my TV, it slowly skips episodes one by one, until it gets to 205. At first the problem was only with 201, but I che...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I take down a playlist stolen from me?

So, someone stole my playlist which I created, it was copied down to the playlists cover (a picture I had taken on my own phone) and the person blocked my account afterwards, I also think they may have sent a bot out to report my playlist which lead ...

• So, someone stole my playlist which I created, it was copied down to the playlists cover (a picture I had taken on my own phone) and the person blocked my account afterwards, I also think they may ha...
  • EdoBassman
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect on Smart TVs/Streaming Sticks

Why Spotify Connect works without requiring sign in on smart speakers, e.g. echo devices ("Alexa, spotify connect" for guests), and not on smart TVs? I recently discovered my account was connected to a friend's Roku streaming stick for months, when a...

• Why Spotify Connect works without requiring sign in on smart speakers, e.g. echo devices ("Alexa, spotify connect" for guests), and not on smart TVs? I recently discovered my account was connected to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
    TV
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast story telling

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us Free/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or ...

• Visitor
  •  None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us  Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Chromecast
    Denon
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bug report - Notification Settings 404 page

To reproduce:Open Spotify, click your profile icon and press "Account" (it should open https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/)Click "Notification settings" and make some changes. Instead of pressing "Save", press "Cancel" to cancel the changes (ne...

• Regular
  • To reproduce: Open Spotify, click your profile icon and press "Account" (it should open https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/) Click "Notification settings" and make some changes. &nb...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution order liked songs

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceiPhone 13 proOperating SystemiOS 15 My Question or IssueIs there any way to reorder my liked songs? Last year, there was this album from which i’d liked every track, but just yesterday, i accidentally unliked one of...

• Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device iPhone 13 pro Operating System iOS 15   My Question or Issue Is there any way to reorder my liked songs? Last year, there was this album from wh...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect stopped suddenly.

PlanPremiumCountryThe NetherlandsDeviceiOS devices and Macbook Air 2017. and Marantz NA-11S1Operating SystemiOS 17.0.3, MacOS 12.7My Question or IssueAfter This time spotify update. My Spotify connect can not connect to the MArantz NA11, It was worke...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country The Netherlands Device iOS devices and Macbook Air 2017. and Marantz NA-11S1 Operating System iOS 17.0.3, MacOS 12.7 My Question or Issue After This time spotify update....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Maalesef seçtiğin planı kullanamazsın. Ama Premium'u edinmenin başka yollar

'Maalesef seçtiğin planı kullanamazsın. Ama Premium'u edinmenin başka yolları da var!' hatası alıyorum ve bana herhangi bir plan asla seçtirmiyor ödeme yöntemimi yenilemek istiyorum ama o sayfayı da bulamadım. yadımcı olusanız sevinirim.

• Visitor
  • 'Maalesef seçtiğin planı kullanamazsın. Ama Premium'u edinmenin başka yolları da var!' hatası alıyorum ve bana herhangi bir plan asla seçtirmiyor ödeme yöntemimi yenilemek istiyorum ama o sayfayı da ...
  • Joan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Censoring album covers

I was recommended the album Mantando Gueros by the band Brujeria by the discover function. Ok music (although I have no clue about what they are singing about). However, the album cover is a photo of a decapitated head... Which (if Wikipedia is corre...

• Casual Listener
  • I was recommended the album Mantando Gueros by the band Brujeria by the discover function. Ok music (although I have no clue about what they are singing about). However, the album cover is a pho...
  • profanegod
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I stop the optimized playlist function from adding songs to my playlist?

Spotify recommended me to “optimize my playlist” and since then it keeps on adding songs to my playlist while I’m deleting them. How do I make it stop? My playlist does not have less than 15 songs for this function to be required and was perfectly fi...

• Visitor
  • Spotify recommended me to “optimize my playlist” and since then it keeps on adding songs to my playlist while I’m deleting them. How do I make it stop? My playlist does not have less than 15 songs fo...
  • Fjellarn
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Soundtouch app not playing Spotify

Spotify has suddenly stopped working on my Soundtouch app. I can play directly from Spotify to my Bose speaker by Bluetooth, but not from the soundtouch app which connects all my speakers. I did remove Spotify from the soundtouch app and reinstall bu...

• Spotify has suddenly stopped working on my Soundtouch app. I can play directly from Spotify to my Bose speaker by Bluetooth, but not from the soundtouch app which connects all my speakers. I did remo...
  • Mvanmalderen
  • 13 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Connect
  • 13 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast episodes disappearing for some users

I run a podcast called White Noise & Sleep Sounds (12 Hours) and around March 16th, I started having listeners contact me, letting me know that many of my episodes on the Spotify App (not web player) had disappeared. Close to half of my catalog disap...

• Casual Listener
  • I run a podcast called White Noise & Sleep Sounds (12 Hours) and around March 16th, I started having listeners contact me, letting me know that many of my episodes on the Spotify App (not web pla...
  • EMPodcast
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Song not available, request for it to be added please

Can you please add the Beatles song Anna (Go to Him), I would like to add this to my playlist to listen to, thank you

• Visitor
  • Can you please add the Beatles song Anna (Go to Him), I would like to add this to my playlist to listen to, thank you
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcasts episodes are being played out of order - backwards

PlanFamilyCountryUSADeviceOnePlus 10 / PCOperating SystemAndroid / Windows 11 My Question or IssueI listen to a lot of podcasts and audiobooks in the form of podcasts, and Spotify keeps playing them out of order. Lets say Chapter 10 ends, and it will...

• Plan Family Country USA Device OnePlus 10 / PC Operating System Android / Windows 11   My Question or Issue I listen to a lot of podcasts and audiobooks in the form of podcasts, and Sp...
  • ElkHeart4Dinner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

How to play music in ‘notion’

CountrySouth KoreaMy Question or IssueI add my playlist widget in notion but only preview is available. I use premium basic. How can I solve this?

• Visitor
  • Country South Korea My Question or Issue I add my playlist widget in notion but only preview is available. I use premium basic. How can I solve this?
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can no longer rate podcasts

PlanPremiumCountryTurkeyDeviceOneplusOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI can no longer rate podcasts when I am logged into my account, or see ratings for podcasts.When I go to a podcast on the Spotify website I can see that shows rating whe...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Turkey Device Oneplus Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I can no longer rate podcasts when I am logged into my account, or see ratings for podcasts. ...
  • negs1
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes