Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Weird slow and tuned down playback on Sony SRS-X99

Sometimes when I start playing music on Sony SRS-X99 speaker through Spotify Connect from my android phone, the first track playback will be slow, tuned down and distorted. It's like the music is slow down 5x and tuned down many keys. It's really cre...

• Casual Listener
  • Sometimes when I start playing music on Sony SRS-X99 speaker through Spotify Connect from my android phone, the first track playback will be slow, tuned down and distorted. It's like the music i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Sony
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mixtapes and the Web Player

So I'm not sure if this is an actual issue or a design flaw. I have a Premium account, but at work, I have to use the Web Player, as I can't download the app to my work computer. I love listening to my mixtapes, yet they don't really work with the we...

• Casual Listener
  • So I'm not sure if this is an actual issue or a design flaw. I have a Premium account, but at work, I have to use the Web Player, as I can't download the app to my work computer. I love listening to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Connect

Hi, I am looking to understand how chromecast vs spotify connect works. I currently have multiple chromecast devices in my house that are linked to my home automation system. I can use it to move music between devices, pause music etc. I have recentl...

• Hi,   I am looking to understand how chromecast vs spotify connect works.   I currently have multiple chromecast devices in my house that are linked to my home automation system. I can ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Sony
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player isn't letting me log in...

So for the past few days, I've been trying to use web player, but every time I try it just takes me to a screen with the Spotify logo and a button that says "log in with Spotify."When I click the button it just goes to a black screen and nothing happ...

• Casual Listener
  • So for the past few days, I've been trying to use web player, but every time I try it just takes me to a screen with the Spotify logo and a button that says "log in with Spotify." When I click ...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Integrate Spotify with Timeline

Please consider integrating Spotify with Timeline. It would be great to see recently played albums or playlists in Timeline.

• Please consider integrating Spotify with Timeline. It would be great to see recently played albums or playlists in Timeline.  
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Beautiful Melancholy

https://open.spotify.com/user/11121196/playlist/2FSBSdPO41sBHyx8pPFl2W?si=BvkLIGOwSEmMNfTWNqiUBA

• Music Fan
  • https://open.spotify.com/user/11121196/playlist/2FSBSdPO41sBHyx8pPFl2W?si=BvkLIGOwSEmMNfTWNqiUBA
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Selena Gomez video

Hello,I wanted to play Selena Gomez new vertical video for Back to you on Spotify, but can't find it in the playlist even though I go there through the exact link. Couldn't find any information about availiability online, could it be because I am fro...

• Hello, I wanted to play Selena Gomez new vertical video for Back to you on Spotify, but can't find it in the playlist even though I go there through the exact link. Couldn't find any information abo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Releases don't exist

I love going to my new releases section and checking out the music that has recently been added to spotify. However, for the last two days, 100% of the new releases that are showing in that category do not exist. They are greyed out tracks that I can...

• I love going to my new releases section and checking out the music that has recently been added to spotify.   However, for the last two days, 100% of the new releases that are showing in that ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove Track Bug?

I find I have duplicates on my playlists/Song list and when I try to remove one of the two or multiple, it sometimes (not always), will remove both tracks. I am unable to grab a sample screen shot as it doesn't always happen when I remove duplicate. ...

• Casual Listener
  • I find I have duplicates on my playlists/Song list and when I try to remove one of the two or multiple, it sometimes (not always), will remove both tracks.   I am unable to grab a sample scree...
  • SweetNAMese
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Spotify on MXQ PRO + TV BOX 2GB / 16GB BT SMART S905W ANDROID 7.

I bought yesterday MXQ PRO + TV BOX 2GB / 16GB BT SMART S905W ANDROID 7.Its main application is to watch YT and listen to music on Spotify and I have a problem with the latter After installing the application and running, you can see only half of the...

• Casual Listener
  • I bought yesterday MXQ PRO + TV BOX 2GB / 16GB BT SMART S905W ANDROID 7. Its main application is to watch YT and listen to music on Spotify and I have a problem with the latter 😞   After ins...
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Friend activity

As of some time this week (probably wednesday, 5/9/18), Spotify Friend Activity does not refresh properly anymore. Shows that my friends have been last active 1 day ago, even when they last used Spotify ~15 minutes ago. How can I fix this?

• As of some time this week (probably wednesday, 5/9/18), Spotify Friend Activity does not refresh properly anymore. Shows that my friends have been last active 1 day ago, even when they last used Spot...
  • techgeo
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Listening to the same song on 2 Premium Accounts simultaniosly?

I got 2 Premium Accounts and want to press play on one Account and the song starts on both. Is This possible? Maybe with third-party-software?Need help, can't find a solution

• I got 2 Premium Accounts and want to press play on one Account and the song starts on both. Is This possible? Maybe with third-party-software? Need help, can't find a solution 😞
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Would you love a monsterman

Good day, For some reason many of Lordi's songs are unavailable to me.For example most of The Arockalypse and Would you Love a Monsterman are unvavailable.

• Good day,  For some reason many of Lordi's songs are unavailable to me. For example most of The Arockalypse and Would you Love a Monsterman are unvavailable.    
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Followers Feed

My friends and followers aren't able to see what I am listening to in their activity feeds. My account is not private and I have the "Publish my activity on Spotify" option checked on my MacBook. I have tried reinstlling spotify but that has also not...

• My friends and followers aren't able to see what I am listening to in their activity feeds.  My account is not private and I have the "Publish my activity on Spotify" option checked on my M...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Audio glitches appearing only on Web Player

I'm an artist and the tracks from my recent EP - spotify/album/ 4z7GQWiG6sIgalMikmRWnI - all have weird audio glitches on them, but they seem to appear only when listened on the Web Player. If I listen to the songs on my Windows desktop app or iPhone...

• Visitor
  • I'm an artist and the tracks from my recent EP - spotify/album/ 4z7GQWiG6sIgalMikmRWnI - all have weird audio glitches on them, but they seem to appear only when listened on the Web Player. If I list...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hulu

I just have one question now that Spotify is offering Hulu upon signing up for does this mean if I’ve already been a premium user for a few years now do I also get Hulu?

• I just have one question now that Spotify is offering Hulu upon signing up for does this mean if I’ve already been a premium user for a few years now do I also get Hulu?
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Limite de musicas na Playlist?

Existe um limite para quantidade de musicas salvas em uma Playlist?

• Existe um limite para quantidade de musicas salvas em uma Playlist?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Web player not working

I am unable to listen to anything on the web player in chrome, firefox, and explorer. My company doesn't allow us to use the app but I'd really like to be able to use my subscription at work. I've tried using spotify's "log out everywhere" and closin...

• Casual Listener
  • I am unable to listen to anything on the web player in chrome, firefox, and explorer. My company doesn't allow us to use the app but I'd really like to be able to use my subscription at work. I've tr...
  • ccourtney
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes