Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

LG SK10Y Soundbar troubles

PlanPremiumCountry FRANCEDeviceiPhone6 + Imac 2013 + LG SK10YOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue LG sound bar does not show up in devices. It is connected on my network of course.

• Plan Premium Country  FRANCE Device iPhone6 + Imac 2013 + LG SK10Y Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  LG sound bar doe...
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

Amazon Echo stops my Phone Playback

What is the correct way of using Spotify on Amazon Echo?Ich connected my (premium) spotify account to my Echo, which works quite good as long as I'm at home. But everytime I'm on the road listening to Spotify via Android-App and bluetooth and my girl...

• Casual Listener
  • What is the correct way of using Spotify on Amazon Echo? Ich connected my (premium) spotify account to my Echo, which works quite good as long as I'm at home. But everytime I'm on the road listening...
  • Alvarock
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes

playlist filter search not working

PlanPremiumCountry UKDeviceSamsung Galaxy 8Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueWhen entering a playlist I've curated, and typing an artist in the Filter search bar at the top, this pulls up all related results for that artist. However, w...

• Plan Premium Country  UK Device Samsung Galaxy 8 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue When entering a playlist I've curated, and typing an artist in the Filte...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

standard albums wrongfully shown as compilations

Some albums are wrongfully shown as compilations when it's normal albums and not compilations.No possibility to edit this via the Line-In tool.How these errors can be fixed ?

• Some albums are wrongfully shown as compilations when it's normal albums and not compilations. No possibility to edit this via the Line-In tool. How these errors can be fixed ?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify not always scrobbling local files to last.fm.

When I listen to any online tracks in the spotify catalogue it scrobbles perfectly fine. But when I use my own local files on my laptop it seemingly scrobbles at random. i.e. Some tracks are scrobbled while others are not. It used to work perfectly f...

• Casual Listener
  • When I listen to any online tracks in the spotify catalogue it scrobbles perfectly fine. But when I use my own local files on my laptop it seemingly scrobbles at random. i.e. Some tracks are scrobble...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Connect iteufel air play

Since yesterday i am not able to use my iteufel air box with spotify connect anymore. This was the most important feature of the box. Why is spotify allowed removing this feature from my device for that we have paid a lot of money. To connect via Blu...

• Casual Listener
  • Since yesterday i am not able to use my iteufel air box with spotify connect anymore. This was the most important feature of the box. Why is spotify allowed removing this feature from my device for t...
  • peterhein
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

Linux 4.14.4-64 Chrome/Firefox web player wont load

I Havn't been able to get the web player to load for about a month now. When the page loads it loads everything but the album art and clicking any song results in "Oooops, something went wrong with the playback"I've looked in the developers console i...

• Casual Listener
  • I Havn't been able to get the web player to load for about a month now. When the page loads it loads everything but the album art and clicking any song results in "Oooops, something went wrong with t...
  • SunOSUnix
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Two Amazon Alexa Speakers Named Wrong In Spotify App

I have three amazon speakers named Kitchen, Living Room & Bedroom, plus a pairing of Living Room & Kitchen. These are listed correctly in my Alex App, however, in my Spotify app I have Bedroom and the Living Room & Kitchen pairing, and the other two ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have three amazon speakers named Kitchen, Living Room & Bedroom, plus a pairing of Living Room & Kitchen. These are listed correctly in my Alex App, however, in my Spotify app I have Bedroo...
  • BreHull
  • 8 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 14 likes

spotify web player still skips

Been having limitless issues with web player skipping songs. Read and tried all suggested tips and fixes but nothing lasts very long. The problem returns within a couple of hours. Such a pity as have been spending months creating fav playlists which ...

• Been having limitless issues with web player skipping songs. Read and tried all suggested tips and fixes but nothing lasts very long. The problem returns within a couple of hours. Such a pity as have...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

See songs Removed From Playlists

Spotify UsernamemikelasherPlanFreeCountry USADeviceWebplayer, ChromeOperating SystemWindows 7 My Question or Issue Is there a way to see songs removed from free playlists that were reduced down to 16 songs by the new changes?

• Spotify Username mikelasher Plan Free Country  USA Device Webplayer, Chrome Operating System Windows 7   My Question or Issue  Is there a way to see songs removed from free...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Billed Twice.

Spotify Usernamebrycedewolf2PlanPremiumCountry United StatesDeviceiPod 6Operating System(iOS 11.3.1) My Question or Issue I purchased the $4.99 student discount as a high school student taking college classes as extra credit thinking I could get the ...

• Spotify Username brycedewolf2 Plan Premium Country  United States Device iPod 6 Operating System (iOS 11.3.1)   My Question or Issue   I purchased the $4.99 student discou...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify web player loads but cannot play music behind corporate firewall

Hi guys, I'm behind a corporate firewall/proxy and I can load https://open.spotify.com but no music plays. Here are the console log errors: -----------------------------------web-player.ac4113d7.js:1 WebSocket connection to 'wss://lon-dealer.spotify....

• Hi guys,   I'm behind a corporate firewall/proxy and I can load https://open.spotify.com but no music plays.   Here are the console log errors:   --------------------------------...
  • thierryduc
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes

New update May2018

After Rdio ran out of business, Spotify was the only thing that I can use to stream music because I HATED the Pandora format and SoundCloud did not always have the underground artists that I listen to. Spotify literally was the perfect home for me to...

• After Rdio ran out of business, Spotify was the only thing that I can use to stream music because I HATED the Pandora format and SoundCloud did not always have the underground artists that I listen t...
  • n1v7k-36_duh
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes

Russound streamer no longer comes up in devices after Spotify update today

Spotify Usernamemichael.hajdukPlanFree/PremiumCountry Device Operating System My Question or Issuedevices no longer shows Russound streamer since Spotify was updated today. Streamer works fine with other vendors

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify Username michael.hajduk Plan Free/Premium Country   Device   Operating System   My Question or Issue devices no longer shows Russound streamer since Spotify was upda...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot find URI code

Tying to access the URI of one of my paylists. I have right clicked on the playlist, but do not see any URI oprion only a copy URL. Not sure if this is a "web player" vs. "desktop player" issue as addmittedly I am getting confused by the nomenclature...

• Casual Listener
  • Tying to access the URI of one of my paylists.  I have right clicked on the playlist, but do not see any URI oprion only a copy URL.  Not sure if this is a "web player" vs. "desktop player"...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Coca-Cola Ad 'Finding Your Focus' May 2018

My Question or Issue I am looking to find out what the backing track is to the May '18 Coca-Cola advert- 'This one's for finding your focus'. Sounds like a great song- but Shazam can't pick it up!

• Casual Listener
  •       My Question or Issue   I am looking to find out what the backing track is to the May '18 Coca-Cola advert- 'This one's for finding your focus'. Sounds like a great song...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs in a playlist are causing the song's album to show up in album view!

So I've always organised by Spotify collection by adding individual tracks to a playlist that I call "Tunes". This playlist is downloaded to my phone so I can listen to it in the car without an internet connection. Recently, I've become interested in...

• Casual Listener
  • So I've always organised by Spotify collection by adding individual tracks to a playlist that I call "Tunes". This playlist is downloaded to my phone so I can listen to it in the car without an ...
  • Grand
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player not working on Win 10 Edge browser

Can't get the web player to work. I can log in. I can follow browse through and add songs to playlists, save songs to my library. But pressing play does nothing. I can't add songs to queue, can't start a radio... etc. The buttons all respond to click...

• Casual Listener
  • Can't get the web player to work. I can log in. I can follow browse through and add songs to playlists, save songs to my library. But pressing play does nothing. I can't add songs to queue, can't sta...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing song

There's a song called "Valhalla" that I can't find anymore, the song is from Týr, the album is Ragnarok, I can find the album yet but this song is not there anymore

• There's a song called "Valhalla" that I can't find anymore, the song is from Týr, the album is Ragnarok, I can find the album yet but this song is not there anymore 
  • KingYossos
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect Shazam

Hi,Spotify isn't showing in Shazam. I get a "connect your Spotify account", pressing it and authorizing on Spotifiy, sent back to Shazam and nothing happens.Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Spotify isn't showing in Shazam. I get a "connect your Spotify account", pressing it and authorizing on Spotifiy, sent back to Shazam and nothing happens. Thanks
  • danielprundeanu
  • 12 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 9 likes