Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Remove Track Bug?

I find I have duplicates on my playlists/Song list and when I try to remove one of the two or multiple, it sometimes (not always), will remove both tracks. I am unable to grab a sample screen shot as it doesn't always happen when I remove duplicate. ...

• Casual Listener
  • I find I have duplicates on my playlists/Song list and when I try to remove one of the two or multiple, it sometimes (not always), will remove both tracks.   I am unable to grab a sample scree...
  • SweetNAMese
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Spotify on MXQ PRO + TV BOX 2GB / 16GB BT SMART S905W ANDROID 7.

I bought yesterday MXQ PRO + TV BOX 2GB / 16GB BT SMART S905W ANDROID 7.Its main application is to watch YT and listen to music on Spotify and I have a problem with the latter After installing the application and running, you can see only half of the...

• Casual Listener
  • I bought yesterday MXQ PRO + TV BOX 2GB / 16GB BT SMART S905W ANDROID 7. Its main application is to watch YT and listen to music on Spotify and I have a problem with the latter 😞   After ins...
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Friend activity

As of some time this week (probably wednesday, 5/9/18), Spotify Friend Activity does not refresh properly anymore. Shows that my friends have been last active 1 day ago, even when they last used Spotify ~15 minutes ago. How can I fix this?

• As of some time this week (probably wednesday, 5/9/18), Spotify Friend Activity does not refresh properly anymore. Shows that my friends have been last active 1 day ago, even when they last used Spot...
  • techgeo
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Listening to the same song on 2 Premium Accounts simultaniosly?

I got 2 Premium Accounts and want to press play on one Account and the song starts on both. Is This possible? Maybe with third-party-software?Need help, can't find a solution

• I got 2 Premium Accounts and want to press play on one Account and the song starts on both. Is This possible? Maybe with third-party-software? Need help, can't find a solution 😞
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Would you love a monsterman

Good day, For some reason many of Lordi's songs are unavailable to me.For example most of The Arockalypse and Would you Love a Monsterman are unvavailable.

• Good day,  For some reason many of Lordi's songs are unavailable to me. For example most of The Arockalypse and Would you Love a Monsterman are unvavailable.    
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Followers Feed

My friends and followers aren't able to see what I am listening to in their activity feeds. My account is not private and I have the "Publish my activity on Spotify" option checked on my MacBook. I have tried reinstlling spotify but that has also not...

• My friends and followers aren't able to see what I am listening to in their activity feeds.  My account is not private and I have the "Publish my activity on Spotify" option checked on my M...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Audio glitches appearing only on Web Player

I'm an artist and the tracks from my recent EP - spotify/album/ 4z7GQWiG6sIgalMikmRWnI - all have weird audio glitches on them, but they seem to appear only when listened on the Web Player. If I listen to the songs on my Windows desktop app or iPhone...

• Visitor
  • I'm an artist and the tracks from my recent EP - spotify/album/ 4z7GQWiG6sIgalMikmRWnI - all have weird audio glitches on them, but they seem to appear only when listened on the Web Player. If I list...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hulu

I just have one question now that Spotify is offering Hulu upon signing up for does this mean if I’ve already been a premium user for a few years now do I also get Hulu?

• I just have one question now that Spotify is offering Hulu upon signing up for does this mean if I’ve already been a premium user for a few years now do I also get Hulu?
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Limite de musicas na Playlist?

Existe um limite para quantidade de musicas salvas em uma Playlist?

• Existe um limite para quantidade de musicas salvas em uma Playlist?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Web player not working

I am unable to listen to anything on the web player in chrome, firefox, and explorer. My company doesn't allow us to use the app but I'd really like to be able to use my subscription at work. I've tried using spotify's "log out everywhere" and closin...

• Casual Listener
  • I am unable to listen to anything on the web player in chrome, firefox, and explorer. My company doesn't allow us to use the app but I'd really like to be able to use my subscription at work. I've tr...
  • ccourtney
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist Should Be Paid More

Travis Huddleston*snip* Spotify Dear sir or madam: This streaming platform is a great tool for music lovers and musicians to streamline the way that we consume music. However, I feel as though the artist isn’t financially compensated properly. If spo...

• Travis Huddleston *snip*  Spotify   Dear sir or madam: This streaming platform is a great tool for music lovers and musicians to streamline the way that we consume music. However, I f...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Stop Hulu **bleep** from Spotify

I subscribed to Hulu when it was still Hulu Plus (Hulu Plus Commercials as I called it). I unsubscribed as I hadn't have time to watch Hulu much (I even gave them free money when I didn't use the service and still paid). I finally unsubscribe from al...

• I subscribed to Hulu when it was still Hulu Plus (Hulu Plus Commercials as I called it). I unsubscribed as I hadn't have time to watch Hulu much (I even gave them free money when I didn't use the ser...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Continues play on Bose Soundtouch

I love playing live music but I can't choose the continuous play option when I use my Bose Soundtouch system. On any other device the continuous play option works fine. I hope somebody can help.

• I love playing live music but I can't choose the continuous play option when I use my Bose Soundtouch system. On any other device the continuous play option works fine. I hope somebody can help.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify still skipping songs connected in a Ford Focus

Hi, since this fora won’t allow posting in threads older than 30 days (what genious came up with THAT idea??) I’m starting a new thread. Search for related topics dating back YEARS. ————————PLEASE SEE ATTACHED SCREENSHOT FOR DETAILS! THIS **bleep** F...

• Hi, since this fora won’t allow posting in threads older than 30 days (what genious came up with THAT idea??) I’m starting a new thread. Search for related topics dating back YEARS.   ————————...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Ford SYNC
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

collaborative playlists

My friend made a collaborative playlist, but I can't see it on my account. When I looked on someone else's account, it was there, though.

• My friend made a collaborative playlist, but I can't see it on my account. When I looked on someone else's account, it was there, though.
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

access to liked songs

Do I have access to songs that I marked with the heart / liked? I forgot to save a song but I 'hearted' it and now wonder if there is somewhere I can go back to find it...

• Do I have access to songs that I marked with the heart / liked? I forgot to save a song but I 'hearted' it and now wonder if there is somewhere I can go back to find it...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Sorry, the music stopped since your spotify account is being used on another device

Spotify has recently started playing a really loud message when switching mid song from any Chromecast Audio to another device. This is really annoying as it is at full volume. Is there a way of stopping this error? Chromecast audio firmware is up to...

• Spotify has recently started playing a really loud message when switching mid song from any Chromecast Audio to another device. This is really annoying as it is at full volume. Is there a way of stop...
  • munkyhed
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 10 likes

Gear S3 - Shuffle/Save/Repeat Not available offline

The new offline mode is almost perfect and I'm wondering why shuffle and repeat are not available offline. This exclusion makes no sense to me, if the songs are downloaded then why should shuffling or repeating them be an issue. Please fix this soon ...

• Music Fan
  • The new offline mode is almost perfect and I'm wondering why shuffle and repeat are not available offline. This exclusion makes no sense to me, if the songs are downloaded then why should shuffling o...
  • codermyers
  • Music Fan
  • 29 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 29 replies
  • 14 likes

Skipping song when ad plays on Samsung Smart TV

When I click a song to play and an ad sequence runs immediately, the song that starts playing following the ad sequence is the song after the one that I selected.

• When I click a song to play and an ad sequence runs immediately, the song that starts playing following the ad sequence is the song after the one that I selected. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player does not scrobble to Last.fm

Since today, web player has not been scrobbling to Last.fm, worked properly on May 4th, I am logged in, I can listen to my music, just Last,.fm does not show any music I am listening to.

• Roadie
  • Since today, web player has not been scrobbling to Last.fm, worked properly on May 4th, I am logged in, I can listen to my music, just Last,.fm does not show any music I am listening to.
  • hans-jürgen
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes