Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Jerry Cantrell - Job To Do not on Spotify

Or rather, it is, but it's grayed out in the album and can't be played. Any idea why this is the case, given that the rest of John Wick 2 soundtrack and Jerry Cantrell's other songs are available on Spotify?

• Casual Listener
  • Or rather, it is, but it's grayed out in the album and can't be played. Any idea why this is the case, given that the rest of John Wick 2 soundtrack and Jerry Cantrell's other songs are available on ...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Bluetooth Controls on Spotify Broken

When Spotify is playing through bluetooth on my phone, the media controls are broken unless they are clicked directly through the phone. For example, when my phone is connected to my car's bluetooth and playing spotify, I cannot use the car's bluetoo...

• When Spotify is playing through bluetooth on my phone, the media controls are broken unless they are clicked directly through the phone.    For example, when my phone is connected to my c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Song request

I cannot find the following song:Song: Kuyashii Keredo ShiawaseyoSinger:Okumura Chiyo Can Spotify add the song or the artist.

• Casual Listener
  • I cannot find the following song: Song: Kuyashii Keredo Shiawaseyo Singer:Okumura Chiyo   Can Spotify add the song or the artist.
  • ferguner
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Many songs with bad sound quality.

A lot of songs have a really bad flutter/warbling sound over them. Does spotify transcode low bitrate MP3 or other codecs to OGG? I've been paying for premium for a few years, but I'm getting frustrated with how much terrible sounding music there is....

• Regular
  • A lot of songs have a really bad flutter/warbling sound over them.  Does spotify transcode low bitrate MP3 or other codecs to OGG?  I've been paying for premium for a few years, but I'm get...
  • 0 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 10 likes

HELP

I just asked Spotify to transfer my account info to my new account but I regretted it and sent another message to keep my old account. Do you think they will delete my old account or will I get to keep it like I said in my last request?

• Casual Listener
  • I just asked Spotify to transfer my account info to my new account but I regretted it and sent another message to keep my old account. Do you think they will delete my old account or will I get to ke...
  • patates88
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player black screen

Everytime i try to login on the webplayer in chorme, it gives me a black screen. The problem has been going on for over a month now. I have tried the clearing cache and cookies, restarting the router and a couple of other things but it still isnt wor...

• Everytime i try to login on the webplayer in chorme, it gives me a black screen. The problem has been going on for over a month now. I have tried the clearing cache and cookies, restarting the router...
  • armanyus
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify playlist repeat on windows phone 10

Hi, I'm still using windows 10 phone and suggested playlist won't switch from song to another. I have premium account. could somebody help please?

• Visitor
  • Hi, I'm still using windows 10 phone and suggested playlist won't switch from song to another. I have premium account. could somebody help please?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Press Shuffle and there is only one song is in the queue

Hello, for some reason whenever I go to play any playlists I haven't made it only plays one song when I shuffle. And I am pretty **bleep** at the fact of no chat line to dedicated support.Windows Phone -Win 10

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, for some reason whenever I go to play any playlists I haven't made it only plays one song when I shuffle.   And I am pretty **bleep** at the fact of no chat line to dedicated ...
  • ChrisBlackBeats
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player broken in ChromeOS

I recall this happening a few years ago, well the problem is back. The web player will not function on a Chromebook, even with all extensions disabled. Hit PLAY, nothing plays. It works as usual under the Chrome browser for Windows. Jango, Pandora, S...

• Regular
  • I recall this happening a few years ago, well the problem is back. The web player will not function on a Chromebook, even with all extensions disabled. Hit PLAY, nothing plays. It works as usual unde...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My MP3 complilation to Spotify Playlist

Hi,how can I import on spotify my personal compilation of mp3 file as spotify playlist?Thank you

• Hi, how can I import on spotify my personal compilation of mp3 file as spotify playlist? Thank you
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't see community topics

I'm trying to read this community post about granular volume controls (I found it via a Google Search) but I get an error https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Mac-old/More-granular-volume-controls/td-p/1214908 You do not have sufficient privilege...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to read this community post about granular volume controls (I found it via a Google Search) but I get an error   https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Mac-old/More-granular-volum...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Preventing use of unofficial apps

Dear Spotify staff. I have seen users who are using unofficial Spotify apps from a particular site. A person with a username of '< Removed for security >' is using such an unofficial app Kindly block the user and the app at the latest. I hope this ac...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify staff. I have seen users who are using unofficial Spotify apps from a particular site. A person with a username of '< Removed for security >' is using such an unofficial app &n...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Failure to log on - Integra DTR amp

Hi I am unable to log onto Spotify on my Integra DTR 30.6 receiver/amplifier. There is net connection and I am premium subscriber. Any suggestions?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I am unable to log onto Spotify on my Integra DTR 30.6 receiver/amplifier. There is net connection and I am premium subscriber. Any suggestions?
  • mdicks
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

April Fools Idea

You should make an April Fools playlist of the bottom 100 songs. Once a single person plays a song, it would be removed from the bottom 100 list and replaced with another song that has (presumably) 0 plays.

• You should make an April Fools playlist of the bottom 100 songs.    Once a single person plays a song, it would be removed from the bottom 100 list and replaced with another song tha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

different playlist per device/location?

I work. I drive. I relax. I workout. When I switch frm one task to another, or one device to another, I want a different playlist. *NEVER* two at once, since I know that's not allowed... but when I'm on my phone and plaything through my bluetooth car...

• I work.  I drive.  I relax.  I workout.   When I switch frm one task to another, or one device to another, I want a different playlist.  *NEVER* two at once, since I know t...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Nike + Run app Music not playing using cell signal

I recently switched from Apple Music to Spotify. I use the Nike + Run app to track my runs and have linked my premium account with the app. But the music is not playing while using the cell signal, if I connect to Wifi it the music loads and plays. I...

• I recently switched from Apple Music to Spotify. I use the Nike + Run app to track my runs and have linked my premium account with the app.  But the music is not playing while using the cell sig...
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

Stream Count

I'm writing an english research paper on spotify and artists streaming and making money and how that is changing music. Is there a website or can someone point me in the direction of the timeline of total streaming for post malone's "stoney?" basical...

• I'm writing an english research paper on spotify and artists streaming and making money and how that is changing music. Is there a website or can someone point me in the direction of the timeline of ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify wont work on marants 6010 via wifi

App And firmware are latest And router restarted, still cant find marants on Spotify . It worked fine just couble days ago

• App And firmware are latest And router restarted, still cant find marants on Spotify . It worked fine just couble days ago 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player doesn't advance in playlist

The web player stops after each song in the playlist. Only refreshing the page and hitting Play plays the next song. This went bad this week.Firefox 59.0.2 64-bit

• Regular
  • The web player stops after each song in the playlist. Only refreshing the page and hitting Play plays the next song. This went bad this week. Firefox 59.0.2 64-bit  
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

web player hasnt worked in almost a week

my web player hasnt worked in a week and i have tried all the solutions i could find on my end its definitely your end thats the problem. I dont understant how u can have this problem for that long, don't u guys pay people to be on top of**bleep**?

• my web player hasnt worked in a week and i have tried all the solutions i could find on my end its definitely your end thats the problem. I dont understant how u can  have this problem for that ...
  • zyborg
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes