Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Preventing use of unofficial apps

Dear Spotify staff. I have seen users who are using unofficial Spotify apps from a particular site. A person with a username of '< Removed for security >' is using such an unofficial app Kindly block the user and the app at the latest. I hope this ac...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify staff. I have seen users who are using unofficial Spotify apps from a particular site. A person with a username of '< Removed for security >' is using such an unofficial app &n...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Failure to log on - Integra DTR amp

Hi I am unable to log onto Spotify on my Integra DTR 30.6 receiver/amplifier. There is net connection and I am premium subscriber. Any suggestions?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I am unable to log onto Spotify on my Integra DTR 30.6 receiver/amplifier. There is net connection and I am premium subscriber. Any suggestions?
  • mdicks
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

April Fools Idea

You should make an April Fools playlist of the bottom 100 songs. Once a single person plays a song, it would be removed from the bottom 100 list and replaced with another song that has (presumably) 0 plays.

• You should make an April Fools playlist of the bottom 100 songs.    Once a single person plays a song, it would be removed from the bottom 100 list and replaced with another song tha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

different playlist per device/location?

I work. I drive. I relax. I workout. When I switch frm one task to another, or one device to another, I want a different playlist. *NEVER* two at once, since I know that's not allowed... but when I'm on my phone and plaything through my bluetooth car...

• I work.  I drive.  I relax.  I workout.   When I switch frm one task to another, or one device to another, I want a different playlist.  *NEVER* two at once, since I know t...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Nike + Run app Music not playing using cell signal

I recently switched from Apple Music to Spotify. I use the Nike + Run app to track my runs and have linked my premium account with the app. But the music is not playing while using the cell signal, if I connect to Wifi it the music loads and plays. I...

• I recently switched from Apple Music to Spotify. I use the Nike + Run app to track my runs and have linked my premium account with the app.  But the music is not playing while using the cell sig...
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

Stream Count

I'm writing an english research paper on spotify and artists streaming and making money and how that is changing music. Is there a website or can someone point me in the direction of the timeline of total streaming for post malone's "stoney?" basical...

• I'm writing an english research paper on spotify and artists streaming and making money and how that is changing music. Is there a website or can someone point me in the direction of the timeline of ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify wont work on marants 6010 via wifi

App And firmware are latest And router restarted, still cant find marants on Spotify . It worked fine just couble days ago

• App And firmware are latest And router restarted, still cant find marants on Spotify . It worked fine just couble days ago 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player doesn't advance in playlist

The web player stops after each song in the playlist. Only refreshing the page and hitting Play plays the next song. This went bad this week.Firefox 59.0.2 64-bit

• Regular
  • The web player stops after each song in the playlist. Only refreshing the page and hitting Play plays the next song. This went bad this week. Firefox 59.0.2 64-bit  
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

web player hasnt worked in almost a week

my web player hasnt worked in a week and i have tried all the solutions i could find on my end its definitely your end thats the problem. I dont understant how u can have this problem for that long, don't u guys pay people to be on top of**bleep**?

• my web player hasnt worked in a week and i have tried all the solutions i could find on my end its definitely your end thats the problem. I dont understant how u can  have this problem for that ...
  • zyborg
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Add more functionality support for gear s3

Spotify works great on the gear s3 standalone but if you were to have the lte version and you dont have your watch connected via bluetooth you cant turn up or down, forward or revert songs from your watch. And added functionality for the lte versions...

• Spotify works great on the gear s3 standalone but if you were to have the lte version and you dont have your watch connected via bluetooth you cant turn up or down, forward or revert songs from your ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home and Spotify connect lose connection

I am having an issue when I cast Spotify to a Google Home group. At first everything is great and the Google Home app shows the song playing, as does the spotify app. However, after an unspecified period of time the app no longer shows as casting des...

• Casual Listener
  • I am having an issue when I cast Spotify to a Google Home group. At first everything is great and the Google Home app shows the song playing, as does the spotify app. However, after an unspecified pe...
  • dman7456
  • 1 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 11 likes

spotify for Roku in Canada

Hi, not see any recent posts about this. Is there an App for the roku premium for Canadian users? I would love to stream some music away from my computer and my phone speakers just suck.options guys?

• Hi, not see any recent posts about this.  Is there an App for the roku premium for Canadian users?  I would love to stream some music away from my computer and my phone speakers just suck. ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Samsung Gear Sport] Offline Music

Hello, As it was announced, that the Samsung Gear Sport will have the ability to store music from Spotify offline I bought the watch yesterday. I installed Spotify and am dissapointed, not to be able to find the function. I only find the possibility ...

• Regular
  • Hello,   As it was announced, that the Samsung Gear Sport will have the ability to store music from Spotify offline I bought the watch yesterday. I installed Spotify and am dissapointed, not t...
  • akusanmiz
  • 40 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 40 replies
  • 1 likes

High quality via Spotify Connect - worth buying a streamer?

Hi, I’m currently using Spotify via my Samsung Smart TV to an optical toslink Connection to a DAC. I use Spotify connect from my phone to controle the music. I’m somewhat dissapointed of the sound quality. When I try to increase the sound quality, it...

• Hi,   I’m currently using Spotify via my Samsung Smart TV to an optical toslink Connection to a DAC. I use Spotify connect from my phone to controle the music. I’m somewhat dissapointed of the...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The New Update...

My Spotify was recently updated, and I thought it was just about a different look. But then I realised a lot of the features I used to love were missing. As an avid Spotify user, I thought I would get used to it, but I can't help but sharing my disap...

• My Spotify was recently updated, and I thought it was just about a different look. But then I realised a lot of the features I used to love were missing. As an avid Spotify user, I thought I would ge...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly Playlist - APRIL 16, 2018

Does anyone have a copy of or song record from the DISCOVER WEEKLY - April 16 that they could share???? Thanks so much Lessons learned on not saving DW playlists before Monday rolls around :(((((

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone have a copy of or song record from the DISCOVER WEEKLY - April 16 that they could share???? Thanks so much 😞 Lessons learned on not saving DW playlists before Monday rolls around :(((...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Friend feed disappeared, "Find Friends" instead

I'm not premium, but today when I was listening to Spotify the friend feed disappeared on me and in it's place (right side-bar) there's an option to find friends and it says "See what your friends are playing" above it.Can I fix this? Or does it fix ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm not premium, but today when I was listening to Spotify the friend feed disappeared on me and in it's place (right side-bar) there's an option to find friends and it says "See what your friends ar...
  • this1marcel
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify scratching when bass plays Ps4

When i hear Music on Spotify on ps4 its some times scratch, but only when the bass Sound comes. I Can hear Music on other Things like youtube whitout the scratching. Any ideas thar May couse the problem?

• Casual Listener
  • When i hear Music on Spotify on ps4 its some times scratch, but only when the bass Sound comes. I Can hear Music on other Things like youtube whitout the scratching. Any ideas thar May cous...
  • Rasmustrolle
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! set default sorting of playlists

I love Spotify, LOVE it. So much I use it very regularly, and as you can imagine a good portion of my use is while I'm at work or driving. The one thing that I think could use a tweak is how the organization of playlists is handled. I would love to s...

• Casual Listener
  • I love Spotify, LOVE it. So much I use it very regularly, and as you can imagine a good portion of my use is while I'm at work or driving. The one thing that I think could use a tweak is how the orga...
  • pagey21
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes