Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

activity feed don't work

Activity feed doesn't work. When I close spotify after refollowing a few friends and restart spotify, it just doesn't show up. Any solutions?

• Activity feed doesn't work. When I close spotify after refollowing a few friends and restart spotify, it just doesn't show up. Any solutions?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Weird Problem with Volvo Sensus Connected Touch

Hi, I have spotify running on my Volvo via the Sensus Connected Touch. No problems accessing and playing my playlists EXCEPT the Spotify "Discover Weekly" playlist. The Discover Weekly playlist was working fine in my car all the while until a couple ...

• Hi,   I have spotify running on my Volvo via the Sensus Connected Touch.  No problems accessing and playing my playlists EXCEPT the Spotify "Discover Weekly" playlist.   The Discov...
  • dhumble
  • Music Fan
  • 79 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 79 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting Spotify To My App

Hi, My boss has an app at the app store which is being hosted by a server named Clubhouse, however, I am trying to connect spotify to the app and I am not being able to find that option, besides soundcloud. We do not want soundcloud. Are you able to ...

• Hi,   My boss has an app at the app store which is being hosted by a server named Clubhouse, however, I am trying to connect spotify to the app and I am not being able to find that option, bes...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Web Player: How to disable open.spotify.com and revert back to play.spotify.com URL?

Hi all, I recently cancelld my premium subscription, and since then I've been suffering from a new UI for the spotify web player. This UI sucks to say the least. It also opens URLs through "open.spotify.com" instead of "play.spotify.com" and whenever...

Spotify Account.PNG Spotify Browse.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I recently cancelld my premium subscription, and since then I've been suffering from a new UI for the spotify web player. This UI sucks to say the least. It also opens URLs through "...
  • arogow-us
  • Regular
  • 76 replies
  • 16 likes
  • Web Player
  • 76 replies
  • 16 likes

Where is the "Download" sign?

Hello, I am new on Spotify and yesterday I managed to download some songs, but today the sign displaying the possibility of a "Download" is not visible anymore on my page, as you can see on this screenshot:https://www.dropbox.com/s/aas004wtk7bkzt6/Ca...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I am new on Spotify and yesterday I managed to download some songs, but today the sign displaying the possibility of a  "Download" is not visible anymore on my page, as you can s...
  • Shopping91
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists not loading on web browser

I recently tried to create a new playlist and the webplayer froze, after closing it and reopening the page, none of my created or followed playlists would show up. When going to my playlist page I get the error 'ooops something went wrong while loadi...

• I recently tried to create a new playlist and the webplayer froze, after closing it and reopening the page, none of my created or followed playlists would show up. When going to my playlist page I ge...
  • koneill
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution why i can not link my account to my playstation account? (PS4)

im trying to link my spotify account to my playstation account and im getting error, my PSN & spotify account are israeli accounts

img_20180403_185047_1024.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • im trying to link my spotify account to my playstation account and im getting error, my PSN & spotify account are israeli accounts
  • Julian
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

PS Plus with Spotify Premium

So I have been a Premium member on Spotify for a while. And not too long after I recently bought a PS4 (Monster Hunter World), I got a PS Plus membership. I recently saw on the PS Store for Plus Members that they can save 10% on their Premium Spotify...

• So I have been a Premium member on Spotify for a while. And not too long after I recently bought a PS4 (Monster Hunter World), I got a PS Plus membership. I recently saw on the PS Store for Plus Memb...
  • attbonec
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't unfollow deleted playlist "Alternative Pride"

I followed this playlist made by Spotify a while back, but it seems like they deleted it. Now it won't let me unfollow? The button is there, but it doesn't do anything. Any help would be appreciated.

• I followed this playlist made by Spotify a while back, but it seems like they deleted it. Now it won't let me unfollow? The button is there, but it doesn't do anything.    Any help would ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Copy playlists to my list

I want to copy some playlists and add all the songs to my list, can I do that, and if I can, how?

• I want to copy some playlists and add all the songs to my list, can I do that, and if I can, how?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home Mini Not recognizing i am premium

i got a google home mini for christmas and upgraded to spotify premium so i could listen to my playlists, however it thinks i am still using the free version and not playing my playlist and just playing radio stations based on my playlist, both my de...

• i got a google home mini for christmas and upgraded to spotify premium so i could listen to my playlists, however it thinks i am still using the free version and not playing my playlist and just play...
  • Hester_pie
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Spotify Connect - Yamaha RX-V477

premise: I already read all the posts I could regarding this topic and I didn't find any solution.I'm literally going mad after spending many hours in trouble shooting. what I tried:-reloaded the router-reloaded the receiver-updated the receiver to v...

• Regular
  • premise: I already read all the posts I could regarding this topic and I didn't find any solution. I'm literally going mad after spending many hours in trouble shooting.   what I tried: -rel...
  • lorenzperforman
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

LG WebOS 3.5 cannot play music

It's not working!!!! I cannot play anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I try to play it from phone or laptop it's saying connecting and doesn't do anything andi if I try to select a song from the TV remote doesn't do anything!!!!!!!!!!!! Why the **bleep** ...

• Casual Listener
  • It's not working!!!!   I cannot play anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   If I try to play it from phone or laptop it's saying connecting and doesn't do anything andi if I try to select a song ...
  • Claudiu91111
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't play some songs

Hello, my problem is that I want to play certain songs and the app on my computer shows the following message: "this song is not available, if you have the file on your computer you can import it" (as shown in the image); the problem is that the song...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, my problem is that I want to play certain songs and the app on my computer shows the following message: "this song is not available, if you have the file on your computer you can import it" (a...
  • juanchifto23
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Release Radar not reflecting my taste

hi guys, need a bit of help. i really like tools like discovered weeekly and release radar. but for some time now the chances of me finding anything that even remotely suits my tatste is becoming dofficult. Can the play history its based on be reset?

• hi guys, need a bit of help. i really like tools like discovered weeekly and release radar. but for some time now the chances of me finding anything that even remotely suits my tatste is becoming dof...
  • dashrip87
  • Roadie
  • 9 replies
  • 6 likes
  • music
  • 9 replies
  • 6 likes

Aw snap! My account is broken. Not a single playlist can be shared.

Hi!It seems like I can't embed my own playlists on here but when I do so with playlists I don't own it works perfectly fine. My own playlistsForeign playlistI have no idea how something like this could happen. Help appreciated. My systems: Windows 10...

aw snap!.JPG no snap.png
  • Visitor
  • Hi! It seems like I can't embed my own playlists on here but when I do so with playlists I don't own it works perfectly fine.    My own playlists Foreign playlist I have no idea how ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify connect handover problem to an Argon Streamer 2 device

Hi, I am having a problem with a Spotify connect handover from an Android telephone over to an Argon Audio Streamer 2 device, that I am hoping to get some tips on how to solve. I have a Spotify premium account and an Argon Audio Streamer 2 device wit...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I am having a problem with a Spotify connect handover from an Android telephone over to an Argon Audio Streamer 2 device, that I am hoping to get some tips on how to solve.  &...
  • UserInNeed
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Clicking album cover should jump to the right song when the playlist is sorted

Referencing my post here, I'd like to suggest that in the Windows desktop client, when you have sorted a playlist by a column, clicking the album cover should not jump to the wrong song as currently happens. I hadn't thought of this as an "idea," but...

• Regular
  • Referencing my post here, I'd like to suggest that in the Windows desktop client, when you have sorted a playlist by a column, clicking the album cover should not jump to the wrong song as currently ...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Sort artists alphabetically in web browser

How do you sort your artists alphabetically in the web browser (Chrome)? I can't figure out a way to do so, and it's nonsensical trying to find music.

• How do you sort your artists alphabetically in the web browser (Chrome)? I can't figure out a way to do so, and it's nonsensical trying to find music. 
  • 0 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 19 likes