Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Sort artists alphabetically in web browser

How do you sort your artists alphabetically in the web browser (Chrome)? I can't figure out a way to do so, and it's nonsensical trying to find music.

• How do you sort your artists alphabetically in the web browser (Chrome)? I can't figure out a way to do so, and it's nonsensical trying to find music. 
  • 0 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 19 likes

# of Songs in Release Radar

I thought 30 songs was standard for Release Radar playlists but I noticed someone I follow has 125 songs on theirs. Does anyone know how this works? Is there some sort of "super user" group?

• Gig Goer
  • I thought 30 songs was standard for Release Radar playlists but I noticed someone I follow has 125 songs on theirs.  Does anyone know how this works?  Is there some sort of "super user" gro...
  • Hogg
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs Cut Out After Downloading To MP3

Alright so I'm really into making my own video edits and love the songs I find on Spotify. I came across a website that I could download the songs I wanted from Spotify, and it would put the MP3s of them on my iTunes account so I could put them on th...

• Casual Listener
  • Alright so I'm really into making my own video edits and love the songs I find on Spotify. I came across a website that I could download the songs I wanted from Spotify, and it would put the MP3s of ...
  • kaitlinrlee
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

I had an account with Spotify where I paid for subscription. I got a text every month thanking me for my payment. I have since had an offer from Vodafone as part of my package with them to receive Spotify premium for free. So I cancelled my own accou...

• I had an account with Spotify where I paid for subscription. I got a text every month thanking me for my payment. I have since had an offer from Vodafone as part of my package with them to receive Sp...
  • TheBrickSlayer
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP7] No Discover Weekly on my Spotify account

Two weeks ago I subscribed to Spotify Premium. Most of my friends are also using Spotify and I know that a lot of their new music comes from the Discover Weekly's playlist. Strangely enough this playlist doesn't appear in my playlists. The same goes ...

• Two weeks ago I subscribed to Spotify Premium. Most of my friends are also using Spotify and I know that a lot of their new music comes from the Discover Weekly's playlist. Strangely enough this...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Order playlists alphabetically ?

The music streaming organisation with the most successful income generating structure, Spotify, is still pretending it can't create a software solution for ordering playlists alphabetically !! Millions of users in the meantime are stuck with disorder...

• Music Fan
  • The music streaming organisation with the most successful income generating structure, Spotify, is still pretending it can't create a software solution for ordering playlists alphabetically !! Millio...
  • jaipee
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 34 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 34 likes

Most retro love songs yielded are remakes, e.g. Very Special Love yields Sarah Geronimo

The song mentioned was originally by Maureen McGovern but Search results gave Sarah Geronimo’s version. Not to mean anything not good (man i love Sarah’s Forever’s Not Enough!) but it’s best if we can have the very source voice. I also noticed that m...

• Casual Listener
  • The song mentioned was originally by Maureen McGovern but Search results gave Sarah Geronimo’s version. Not to mean anything not good (man i love Sarah’s  Forever’s Not Enough!) but it’s best if...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Roku tv

Hey Everyone! Still waiting on the Spotify app to come back to roku tv. Any updates on when that is going to happen?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Everyone! Still waiting on the Spotify app to come back to roku tv. Any updates on when that is going to happen? 
  • Sethsad1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Cast Does not Work with TP-Link Router

I have 2 Chromecast pucks connected to a TP-Link Archer C1200 router. The Spotify app worked fine for many months, but now we are having issues. When I cast from my Galaxy S8 or Google Pixel to either Chromecast, the TV will turn on and then Spotify ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have 2 Chromecast pucks connected to a TP-Link Archer C1200 router. The Spotify app worked fine for many months, but now we are having issues. When I cast from my Galaxy S8 or Google Pixel to eithe...
  • kbeasley1222
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[PS4] PS4 Audio Quality in 2018

Hello, Spotify for PS4 was launched 3 years ago. Ever since you've kept updating it few times a year adding some new features to it. However, one thing you've never paid attention to is the SOUND QUALITY. For all these 3 years there's been countless ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Spotify for PS4 was launched 3 years ago. Ever since you've kept updating it few times a year adding some new features to it.   However, one thing you've never paid attention t...
  • Erickguevarac
  • 5 replies
  • 26 likes
  • Connect
    Other
    PlayStation
  • 5 replies
  • 26 likes

Premium use for non-profit public events

Hey Spotify! I love having my personal subscription with you guys, but I work with a non-profit organization called Youth For Christ. I'd love to be able to play your music at public youth retreats or other youth events with the premium experience. I...

• Hey Spotify! I love having my personal subscription with you guys, but I work with a non-profit organization called Youth For Christ. I'd love to be able to play your music at public youth retreats o...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Amazon echo "Alexa : I can't find songs by ... on spotify"

Hello everybody I don't know if anybody else has this problem with the new Amazon Echo 2nd generation but no matter what I ask Alexa to play on Spotify I always get the same message : I can't find songs by (artist) on spotify! I have setted Spotify i...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hello everybody      I don't know if anybody else has this problem with the new Amazon Echo 2nd generation but no matter what I ask Alexa to play on Spotify I always ge...
  • NewbieinPA
  • 40 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 40 replies
  • 8 likes

Search Results Change Request?

Hello! I am curious here and just trying to help out an up-and-coming band! One of my favorite bands, Spanish Love Songs, don't show up when you search this phrase. The main result is a playlist, and only one artist shows up "Gypsy Flamenco Masters"....

• Hello!     I am curious here and just trying to help out an up-and-coming band!  One of my favorite bands,  Spanish Love Songs,  don't show up when you search this phr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

JBL Charge 3 isn't supported by Spotify

Hi,I'd like to know when will my speaker will be supported by Spotify? At the moment, to play spotify on my speaker, I need to go put my Macbook's audio output to the Bluethoot speaker.Are JBL Charge 3 speakers planned to be supported by Spotify any ...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I'd like to know when will my speaker will be supported by Spotify? At the moment, to play spotify on my speaker, I need to go put my Macbook's audio output to the Bluethoot speaker. Are JBL Ch...
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! PS4 ; No Sound

I'm having trouble with the sound in the app. It says it's playing , but no sound will happen. Even when I click the home button, there are no sounds while in my PS4 Home Menu , only when I close the app , does any sound come back

• Casual Listener
  • I'm having trouble with the sound in the app. It says it's playing , but no sound will happen. Even when I click the home button, there are no sounds while in my PS4 Home Menu , only when I close the...
  • Spawner
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes

Spotify Connect Needs to default to current device!

The spoitfy connect feature is nice in that I can start music on my Sonos speakers using my iPhone and the Spotify app. But, two times now I have started the spotify app away from home, and the app defaults to playing on the sonos speakers in my home...

• The spoitfy connect feature is nice in that I can start music on my Sonos speakers using my iPhone and the Spotify app. But, two times now I have started the spotify app away from home, and the app d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [PS4] - Very Poor Quality

Good Afternoon,I've been a Spotify premium user for about 2 years now and I LOVE the service. I use it all the time on all sorts of devices. I recently discovered that you guys made an app for the PS4 and wanted to try it out and provide some feedbac...

• Casual Listener
  • Good Afternoon, I've been a Spotify premium user for about 2 years now and I LOVE the service. I use it all the time on all sorts of devices. I recently discovered that you guys made an app for th...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Altered states of consciousness and Spotify dumb mode

A friend wants to make some suggestions. When experiencing Spotify in an altered state of consciousness, could you please make the following helpful changes accessible through a ‘dumb mode’ button. 1) Please slow down the scrolling speed to reduce vi...

• A friend wants to make some suggestions.    When experiencing Spotify in an altered state of consciousness, could you please make the following helpful changes accessible through a ‘dumb ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on PS4 Pro wont load!

Spotify app on my PS4 Pro wont load. Stuck on the attached screen! Everything is correct versionTried resettingTried redownloading SpotifyEven tried re-intialising my PS4 Pro Please help!

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify app on my PS4 Pro wont load. Stuck on the attached screen!   Everything is correct version Tried resetting Tried redownloading Spotify Even tried re-intialising my PS4 Pro   ...
  • Khrossjoints
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Denon AVR-X2100W - No Spotify Connect

Just purchased a new Denon receiver and everything is working OK except Spotify connect, it doesn't show as a device on the connect page. I can stream everything via AirPlay OK, but connect doesn't show. They are both running on the same network, but...

• Regular
  • Just purchased a new Denon receiver and everything is working OK except Spotify connect, it doesn't show as a device on the connect page. I can stream everything via AirPlay OK, but connect doesn't s...
  • arik520r
  • 505 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Denon
  • 505 replies
  • 3 likes