Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

New Hillsong Album not completely uploaded

Hi Community! A few weeks ago I got a notification that Hillsong Worship's new "There Is More" album is now available. It is supposed to be a 17-song album, but only two songs are shown. Weeks after, this still hasn't changed and it still says 17 son...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Community!   A few weeks ago I got a notification that Hillsong Worship's new "There Is More" album is now available. It is supposed to be a 17-song album, but only two songs are shown. Wee...
  • ADeedei
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Xbox One volume changing

Hello fellow melomaniacs, I woke up this morning with a problem, when I play music on spotify the volume reduces significantly on quiet parts or parts with no bass. When the bass kicks in of there are many synthesizers in the song the volume increase...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello fellow melomaniacs,   I woke up this morning with a problem, when I play music on spotify the volume reduces significantly on quiet parts or parts with no bass. When the bass kicks in of...
  • MrMelomaan
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How private is a private playlist?

Hi! I couldn't get the definitive answer anywhere here, maybe I missed something, but I was wonder: How private is a Private playlist on Spotify? Let me explain: when I listen to a song from a private playlist, does that show in the spotify social/ac...

• Casual Listener
  • ...song from a private playlist, does that show in the spotify social/activity feed (on the right in the Desktop app) that my friends can see when I'm listening in public mode? It's fine if they know w...
  • coolybird
  • 4 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 9 likes

Amazon Echo Multi-room Issue

I seem to be experiencing an issue with the Multi-room function on Alexa. The Spotify app is recognising the individual echo devices through Spotify Connect but it isn't recognising the Multi-room music group.Is anyone else experiencing anything simi...

• I seem to be experiencing an issue with the Multi-room function on Alexa. The Spotify app is recognising the individual echo devices through Spotify Connect but it isn't recognising the Multi-room mu...
  • anayadic
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Parrot ASTEROID smart

Hallo. Are you going to support parrot astroid smart again?, since its the only reason i got premium?

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo.  Are you going to support parrot astroid smart again?, since its the only reason i got premium? 
  • jvbowerspotify
  • Casual Listener
  • 42 replies
  • 13 likes
  • astroid
    Parrot
    smart
    Spotify
  • 42 replies
  • 13 likes

No Remote Control Option Gear S3 Frontier Spotify

I saw some users on YT who can remote control Spotify using their GearS3 but mind doesn't have that kind of option (Gear S3 Frontier). Is it exlucisve for those LTE Gears3 version? I have a premium account and all connections on the watch are on (blu...

• I saw some users on YT who can remote control Spotify using their GearS3 but mind doesn't have that kind of option (Gear S3 Frontier). Is it exlucisve for those LTE Gears3 version? I have a premium a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home Defaults to Censored Tracks

I have both Alexa and Google Home tied to my Spotify Premium account. Alexa defaults to the original explicit tracks while Google Home defaults to the censored version. How can I make Google Home default to the original explict version of songs? Here...

• I have both Alexa and Google Home tied to my Spotify Premium account. Alexa defaults to the original explicit tracks while Google Home defaults to the censored version. How can I make Google Hom...
  • viktorroden
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Xbox One App - Toggle Off Surround Sound

Hi there. It appears in the latest Spotify Platform update (2.7) that surround sound support has been included. I am certain that many users are happy with this feature but as an audiophile it has destroyed my use of the app. The DSP that is being us...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there. It appears in the latest Spotify Platform update (2.7) that surround sound support has been included. I am certain that many users are happy with this feature but as an audiophile it has de...
  • tr33top
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! The new Spotify App on LG WebOS

Hi y'all Could someone please tell me if the shuffling is done by the app, or by the back-end service? Only I've just installed the WebOS app on my LG TV, and the shuffle is bringing up Alanis Morisette like 1 in 4 or even 1 in three; it's also heavi...

• Music Fan
  • Hi y'all   Could someone please tell me if the shuffling is done by the app, or by the back-end service?   Only I've just installed the WebOS app on my LG TV, and the shuffle is bringin...
  • butler1233
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung HW-MS650 Soundbar not found on Spotify

I setup my Samsung HW-MS650 Soundbar last night with the Samsung multiroom app. 1st time round my phone sent the wifi details to the soundbar, 2nd time I followed the setup on the multiroom app. Everything worked fine both times apart from Spotify. I...

• Regular
  • I setup my Samsung HW-MS650 Soundbar last night with the Samsung multiroom app.  1st time round my phone sent the wifi details to the soundbar, 2nd time I followed the setup on the multiroo...
  • Mk58
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Samsung
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist Cover Keeps Disappearing

Something strange happened to one of my playlists recently. One day, out of nowhere, playlist's name and cover picture dissapeared. Playlist was there and it still had all the followers but the name and cover was blank. So I renamed it and uploaded t...

• Casual Listener
  • Something strange happened to one of my playlists recently. One day, out of nowhere, playlist's name and cover picture dissapeared. Playlist was there and it still had all the followers but the name ...
  • kolodor
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Repeat feature stays only until I forward to next song. Want it on until I stop it.

Why can't repeat feature stay on as long as I want it. I would like to play as many different songs without always having to put it on repeat. I'd like to jump between playlists or repeat every song in the same playlist without having to hit repeat e...

• Visitor
  • Why can't repeat feature stay on as long as I want it. I would like to play as many different songs without always having to put it on repeat. I'd like to jump between playlists or repeat every song ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Samsung no picture

I have a Samsung smarttv (from 2017) which I use to listen to Spotify all the time. However for the last 4 days there is no picture. If I log in from my phone and chose to play over the tv the music will come out of tgw tv but still with no picture, ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Samsung smarttv (from 2017) which I use to listen to Spotify all the time. However for the last 4 days there is no picture. If I log in from my phone and chose to play over the tv the music ...
  • Andrecov
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

A post about posting ideas...

I followed a link to POST an idea, got shunted to a blog that told me that I should SUBMIT an idea with a link that went to OTHER ideas with no option to CREATE or POST an idea. This tells me that the I.T. program writers are either on drugs, are aut...

• Casual Listener
  • I followed a link to POST an idea, got shunted to a blog that told me that I should SUBMIT an idea with a link that went to OTHER ideas with no option to CREATE or POST an idea.  This tells me t...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Artist found on spotify but i cannot play their work?

So i resently looked through spotify for for some music like everyone else and i remembered this band NICO touches the walls and they made a song called Diver. I can find it on spotify through google but i cannot play the song it just skips it. It wa...

• So i resently looked through spotify for for some music like everyone else and i remembered this band NICO touches the walls and they made a song called Diver. I can find it on spotify through google...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Samsung Smart TV App not working

I have a Samsung Smart TV UE49KS7000 with the spotify app pre-installed. For over a month I have been unable to access Spotify on my TV- when I select the app, I am greeted with a black screen only. The app is fully updated and I am unable to uninsta...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Samsung Smart TV UE49KS7000 with the spotify app pre-installed.  For over a month I have been unable to access Spotify on my TV- when I select the app, I am greeted with a black screen ...
  • michaeljdowney1
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Samsung
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Volvo Sensus Daily Mixes

Hi, on my Volvo Sensus Player, I can't play Daily Mix or Radios. Do you plan to add them because is frustrating...

• Hi, on my Volvo Sensus Player, I can't play Daily Mix or Radios. Do you plan to add them because is frustrating...
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Playback issues on Echo Dot

This problem started today, when I wanted to listen to music. I asked Alexa to play my playlist and everything was fine. But after 30-40 seconds the playback started to freeze, and It got a latency. If I open my Spotify app I can see that the bar ove...

• This problem started today, when I wanted to listen to music. I asked Alexa to play my playlist and everything was fine. But after 30-40 seconds the playback started to freeze, and It got a latency. ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 8 likes

Play Station Music y Spotify

Como puedo desvincular mi cuenta de PSN con mi cuenta de Spotiy.

• Como puedo desvincular mi cuenta de PSN con mi cuenta de Spotiy.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone X and Land Rover Incontrol Apps

Spotify... Have you guy been made away that the screen mirroring of the Spotify App through Incontrol Apps on the Land Rovers / Range Rover (incontrol touch and incontrol touch pro) is off? The buttons do not line up with the touch mapping on the scr...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify...   Have you guy been made away that the screen mirroring of the Spotify App through Incontrol Apps on the Land Rovers / Range Rover (incontrol touch and incontrol touch pro) is off?&...
  • sppilihP
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes