Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[Xbox] I cannot search for music

When I'm using Spotify on my Xbox one I can listen to saved music and the recommended however when I try to search it will not do anything and almost act like a haven't asked to search even when I'm pressing search. I have had this issue since yester...

• When I'm using Spotify on my Xbox one I can listen to saved music and the recommended however when I try to search it will not do anything and almost act like a haven't asked to search even when I'm ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • xbox
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist on Web Player displaying incorrect order

Hello- When loading up one of my custom playlists through the Web Player, it does not take the setting of "Sort" that I have chosen on my smartphone. It automatically sorts the playlist with the oldest added tracks to the top, and the newest added tr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello-   When loading up one of my custom playlists through the Web Player, it does not take the setting of "Sort" that I have chosen on my smartphone. It automatically sorts the playlist with...
  • WayTooSarcastic
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlists by multiple people

Is there a way I can create a playlist, share it with a friend, and have the ability for both of us to add songs to the playlist? (If that's not possible, I think it's a great idea to look into!)

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a way I can create a playlist, share it with a friend, and have the ability for both of us to add songs to the playlist?   (If that's not possible, I think it's a great idea to look i...
  • eleanorbrindle
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Track skips to next track at specific point in time

Bug spotted on Web Player. Seemingly at random, a track will skip at a particular point (e.g. 1:38) directly to the next track. If I go back to the previous track, it will skip again at the same point. I am, however, able, to fast-forward past that p...

• Bug spotted on Web Player. Seemingly at random, a track will skip at a particular point (e.g. 1:38) directly to the next track. If I go back to the previous track, it will skip again at the same poin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing new Indian music

Hello,I recently signed up for spotify premium but I don't any new Indian releases. Any ideas?ThanksSandy

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I recently signed up for spotify premium but I don't any new Indian releases. Any ideas? Thanks Sandy
  • hindi_gaana
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 9 likes

Google Home Radio

I have found recently when I ask my Google Home to play a song on Spotify (its my default player on Google Home) it now starts a radio with that song instead of just playing the song like it did before. Can I turn this off as I don't want to start a ...

• I have found recently when I ask my Google Home to play a song on Spotify (its my default player on Google Home) it now starts a radio with that song instead of just playing the song like it did befo...
  • Jennyst
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Search artist just logs me out

As soon as I type in the second letter of an artists name on my phone, iam looked out of spotify.Really pissing me off any help me out???

• As soon as I type in the second letter of an artists name on my phone, iam looked out of spotify. Really pissing me off any help me out???
  • packhorse1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ps4 app not loading

My ps4 app won’t load past the Spotify icon I have tried restarting the ps4 re installing the app and a different network have tested all other services and apps on it they all work fine please halp

• My ps4 app won’t load past the Spotify icon I have tried restarting the ps4 re installing the app and a different network have tested all other services and apps on it they all work fine please halp&...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Make Spotify Vegan!

We want Spotify to stop sponsoring rodeos, such as Jaguariuna Rodeo Festival, in Brazil, or any other cruel practice. Please, consider it!

• We want Spotify to stop sponsoring rodeos, such as Jaguariuna Rodeo Festival, in Brazil, or any other cruel practice. Please, consider it!
  • forsakenhorizon
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

PS4 connection

Two weeks ago I'v posted this: "Since recently I can't connect to my PS4 if the app isn't opened on my PS4, this could be done before." I got this reply:"Hey @Withoutab, welcome to the Spotify Community! Try restarting the app by holding down the Pla...

• Casual Listener
  • Two weeks ago I'v posted this:  "Since recently I can't connect to my PS4 if the app isn't opened on my PS4, this could be done before."   I got this reply: "Hey @Withoutab, welcom...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume extremely low on Amazon Fire TV 3

I recently upgraded from a 2nd Gen Amazon Fire Stick to an Amazon Fire TV 3. All other apps sound the same quality, but the Fire TV 3 volume is extremely low with the Spotify app. Amazon has no clue. Has anyone else experienced this?

• I recently upgraded from a 2nd Gen Amazon Fire Stick to an Amazon Fire TV 3.  All other apps sound the same quality, but the Fire TV 3 volume is extremely low with the Spotify app.  Amazon ...
  • 0 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 12 likes

Sound too low on Android... Any fix anywhere?

Hello, I have a Samsung S5 and I am new to Spotify. I wanted to give it a try... but the sound is horribly low. It doesn't look like a new problem but I can't find any solution (at least not involving Samsung S5). Is there a thread somewhere with stu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have a Samsung S5 and I am new to Spotify. I wanted to give it a try... but the sound is horribly low. It doesn't look like a new problem but I can't find any solution (at least not...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops playing on Echo with iPhone 8

While playing Spotify through my Amazon Echo it will randomly stop playing. If I look at it on my phone it shows it's still playing since the counter is still ticking and shows it is playing through the Echo. If it hit song skip it will sometimes sta...

• While playing Spotify through my Amazon Echo it will randomly stop playing. If I look at it on my phone it shows it's still playing since the counter is still ticking and shows it is playing through ...
  • basexperience
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! How to play a playlist on Amazon Echo

I created a playlist and am telling Amazon's Echo to play it but it won't. Suggestions? I'm a premium subscriber.

• Casual Listener
  • I created a playlist and am telling Amazon's Echo to play it but it won't. Suggestions? I'm a premium subscriber.
  • designs57
  • 60 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 2 likes

Alexa / Amazon Echo Can't Find Existing Songs or Artists

If I say "Alexa, play songs by Caspar Babypants on Spotify" she will reply with "I can't find songs by Caspar Babypants on Spotify." But if we say "Alexa, play Butterfly Driving a Truck by Caspar Babypants on Spotify," she will play it. Same thing ha...

• Casual Listener
  • If I say "Alexa, play songs by Caspar Babypants on Spotify" she will reply with "I can't find songs by Caspar Babypants on Spotify."   But if we say "Alexa, play Butterfly Driving a Truck...
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

Alexa "I cant find songs by..." for artist that played fine last week

So the issue is similar to others however others report success by de-registering and re-registering aleaxa to their account. Most seem to be to be europe bases account. I am in the US and a little over a week ago it worked well. For example when I a...

• So the issue is similar to others however others report success by de-registering and re-registering aleaxa to their account. Most seem to be to be europe bases account. I am in the US and a little o...
  • twilson737
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Is Spotify dying? Lack of development supporting devices would seem possible staff cutbacks?

Why is Spotify no longer devepoing for Major Brand hardware? In the last 6mths support for My LG LED 4K TV has been removed, support for my Pioneer SMA4 Wifi speakers has been removed, what is happening Spotify? Is Crapple Music winning the race? Or ...

• Regular
  • Why is Spotify no longer devepoing for Major Brand hardware? In the last 6mths support for My LG LED 4K TV has been removed, support for my Pioneer SMA4 Wifi speakers has been removed, what is happen...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
    ps3
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Another language

So my spotify is in another language, probably because I studied abroad. So I need to change that so that I can change my account to a student account and it is also connected through facebook.

• So my spotify is in another language, probably because I studied abroad. So I need to change that so that I can change my account to a student account and it is also connected through facebook.
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Randomly pauses or skips a song.

My playlist just randomly pauses or skips a track. Its so freaking annoying. Someone help. Im on premium by the way and my app is always up to date.

• Casual Listener
  • My playlist just randomly pauses or skips a track. Its so freaking annoying. Someone help. Im on premium by the way and my app is always up to date. 
  • Maria_B
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist sorting options

Hi all,I'm italian so I don't know if I'll be clear in explaining my problem.I have a playlist on my premium account which I had downloaded to listen it offline and it had some song. This afternoon i was listening to it. I closed from the phone and t...

• Hi all, I'm italian so I don't know if I'll be clear in explaining my problem. I have a playlist on my premium account which I had downloaded to listen it offline and it had some song. This afterno...
  • Juankoolkidespi
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes