Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Samsung Smart TV remove volume adjustment

Hello I am using Spotify om different devices and the last months since I used Spotify on my Samsung Smart TV (J6250) everything was fine for me. I was not able to change the volume of Spotfiy with my Iphone when I was listening over TV and that was ...

• Hello  I am using Spotify om different devices and the last months since I used Spotify on my Samsung Smart TV (J6250) everything was fine for me.   I was not able to change the volu...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! How to search for low-plays tracks?

Hey - first time user. I'd like to explore less popular music by searching for tracks of a particular genre with less than some number of plays. But I can't find way to do that. Is there a way? I'm using the web player. Thank you.

• Regular
  • Hey - first time user.   I'd like to explore less popular music by searching for tracks of a particular genre with less than some number of plays.  But I can't find  way to do that. ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Listened to on Spotify >> Facebook

Hi, I'm not seeing music played on my Facebook as "listened to" songs. - My facebook and Spotify are linked- The "show activity" is turned on- My activity Log on Facebook is on (I see the SEPTEMBER Spotify log, but no the new song that I heard)- Spot...

• Hi,    I'm not seeing music played on my Facebook as "listened to" songs.   - My facebook and Spotify are linked - The "show activity" is turned on - My activity Log on Facebook ...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Home

Please Help. I have a Google home and I have spotify premium . I have created 5 different playlists and it has played each one. I just can't say hey Google play my 70's and 80's playlist, Google home can never find it. That is the problem I'm having....

• Visitor
  • Please Help. I have a Google home and I have spotify premium . I have created 5 different playlists and it has played each one. I just can't say hey Google play my 70's and 80's playlist, Google home...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Same suggested songs for my playlist over and over

I have a playlist that has over 500 songs and a few months ago I added a number of Dutch songs, since then all of the suggested songs for that particular playlist have been Dutch or by Dutch artists, I've added other songs since then but Spotify keep...

• I have a playlist that has over 500 songs and a few months ago I added a number of Dutch songs, since then all of the suggested songs for that particular playlist have been Dutch or by Dutch artists,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot find public Playlist in Tesla Model S

Dear community The spotify support is horrible - they didn't give me any useful answer after 18 emails. Now I want to ask you:I can't find a playlist I created with my Spotify account julien.kindle called "Teslaroadtrip" and I want to find that one i...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ulien.kindle called "Teslaroadtrip" and I want to find that one in my Model S. I already made the playlist public, but it is not possible to find it for me. I find thousands of playlist like "classic 1...
  • julienkindle
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

grammy

create playlists with grammy winners, oscar winners, emmy winners, mercury winners, rock n roll hall of fame, million sellers (album and singles)

• Gig Goer
  • create playlists with grammy winners, oscar winners, emmy winners, mercury winners,  rock n roll hall of fame, million sellers (album and singles)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

NBC A.P. Bio Ad

Get rid of the A.P. Bio ad. There’s curse words in it & I play Spotify in my business & some of my customers have complained about it.

• Get rid of the A.P. Bio ad. There’s curse words in it & I play Spotify in my business & some of my customers have complained about it.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Alexa Cannot find followed Playlists

Hello,I have the following issue with Alexa <--> Sptify integration.I have setup Alexa with its own account ( to simplify sharing playlists), and have added my Alexa e-mail account to my Family plan.In my Sportify client for Alexa, I am following the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have the following issue with Alexa <--> Sptify integration. I have setup Alexa with its own account ( to simplify sharing playlists), and have added my Alexa e-mail account to ...
  • RDLemos
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Running genre

Yesterday the Running genre was there, today it isn't. Anyone know where it went and if it is coming back? This was a wonderful feature that sold me on Spotify!

• Casual Listener
  • Yesterday the Running genre was there, today it isn't. Anyone know where it went and if it is coming back? This was a wonderful feature that sold me on Spotify!
  • JaneMN1
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Link Spotify to Bose SoundTouch since new update

Hello, Since this week Bose SoundTouch has been updated with the ability to link it to my Spotify account. But even after linking everything I still can't manage to play my Spotify musics on my Bose. The SoundTouch should show in the list of devices ...

• Hello,   Since this week Bose SoundTouch has been updated with the ability to link it to my Spotify account. But even after linking everything I still can't manage to play my Spotify musics ...
  • glasshouse156
  • 33 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 33 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Can't play right now, Sorry! You can't play this content while connected to another device.

Ok just came across an issue where spotify premium will not allow me to play local files I have syncd on my Amazon Echo Dot. Can't play right now, Sorry! You can't play this content while connected to another device. I get the above error message and...

• Music Fan
  • Ok just came across an issue where spotify premium will not allow me to play local files I have syncd on my Amazon Echo Dot.   Can't play right now, Sorry! You can't play this content while co...
  • Thatzlife
  • Casual Listener
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! SONOS - more than one stream at the same time

Since April 9 Spotify seems to block multiple streams for Sonos. When I start another song in a second Zone I always get the message that Spotify is blocking several streams at the same time and only continues with one single stream.Does anyone else ...

• Casual Listener
  • Since April 9 Spotify seems to block multiple streams for Sonos. When I start another song in a second Zone I always get the message that Spotify is blocking several streams at the same time and only...
  • archibot
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sync account between Web, Android and Linux

Hi, my first post here.As the title says, I can't figure out how to sync my account between the Web Player (Chrome browser), Android (Nexus 7 tablet) and Linux (Linux Mint app) Could someone please point me to a link for that or tell me how it works?...

• Hi, my first post here. As the title says, I can't figure out how to sync my account between the Web Player (Chrome browser), Android (Nexus 7 tablet) and Linux (Linux Mint app)   Could someo...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some doofus just added a whole bunch of psyTRANCE to the "Sound of PsyCHILL" playlist

Approximately 15 hours ago someone added a whole bunch of psyTRANCE tracks to the official Spotify playlist The Sound of Psychill, including e.g. Hallucinogen - Orphic Trench, Vibrasphere - Mental Mountain, E-Mantra - Praying Forest, and a whole bunc...

• Approximately 15 hours ago someone added a whole bunch of psyTRANCE tracks to the official Spotify playlist The Sound of Psychill, including e.g. Hallucinogen - Orphic Trench, Vibrasphere - Mental Mo...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Google Home Mini Won’t Play Playlists

I have a google Home mini and when I ask it to play playlists I made and have had for a while it plays a station related to my playlist. I do not have premium and I think it’s the issue but if I ask it to play playlists I didn’t create it works.

• I have a google Home mini and when I ask it to play playlists I made and have had for a while it plays a station related to my playlist. I do not have premium and I think it’s the issue but if I ask ...
  • Lynnmarshall
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ERROR: "Could not add to My Shazam Tracks"

I've a premium Spotidy account.I connected Shazam with Spotify.Error message from Shazam: "Could not add to My Shazam Tracks".I found other messages about that error here but no answers. In Shazam, I can manually add a song to a playlist on Spotify. ...

• Music Fan
  • I've a premium Spotidy account. I connected Shazam with Spotify. Error message from Shazam: "Could not add to My Shazam Tracks". I found other messages about that error here but no answe...
  • pantarei86
  • 18 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Other
  • 18 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover Page doesn't update.

Hi, It's now quite a long time that my discover page is stuck at the same albums on both Android and Windows. This is the main reason why I'm using Spotify Premium, so I'm very embarassed. But surprisingly, the "Weekly discoveries" playlist keeps upd...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   It's now quite a long time that my discover page is stuck at the same albums on both Android and Windows. This is the main reason why I'm using Spotify Premium, so I'm very embarassed. B...
  • Trololo2
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast dropouts

Hi all, I've had this problem since the beginning - across different networks, devices and routers/wifi setups. Streaming from web player to chromecast drops out, and I need to disconnect from chromecast, play in browser momentarily, then reconnect t...

• Hi all, I've had this problem since the beginning - across different networks, devices and routers/wifi setups. Streaming from web player to chromecast drops out, and I need to disconnect from chrome...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Focus Playlists

I use the focus playlists when I'm having a 12 hour-study-binge type of day. When the songs are heavy with dialogue, or the artist speaking (as opposed to singing) I find it super distracting and it makes me not want to listen to the playlists while ...

• I use the focus playlists when I'm having a 12 hour-study-binge type of day. When the songs are heavy with dialogue, or the artist speaking (as opposed to singing) I find it super distracting and it ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes