Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Playback problems under Chromeos

For a couple of days now I am having serious problems with playback on my chromebox. I can't get it started is the first problem. Once after many clicks and refresh I finally get it started it take up to a minute in between tracks with silence to sta...

• Visitor
  • For a couple of days now I am having serious problems with playback on my chromebox. I can't get it started is the first problem. Once after many clicks and refresh I finally get it started it take u...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Onkyo reciever not showing in Spotify Connect list.

Hi there, I have an Onlyo NR-616 with the latest firmware, when I open Spotify Connect on my mobile device (Samsung S3) my Onkyo reciever is not listed. How can I remedy this? Thanks in advance Jevon

• Regular
  • Hi there, I have an Onlyo NR-616 with the latest firmware, when I open Spotify Connect on my mobile device (Samsung S3) my Onkyo reciever is not listed. How can I remedy this? Thanks in advance ...
  • rajackar
  • Regular
  • 90 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 90 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Rearrange tracks in song library

Hello,is there a way to rearrange songs inside your song-library (not playlist)? Couldnt find one in the Desktop App, Webapp and WP-App. Any help is appreciated.

• Hello, is there a way to rearrange songs inside your song-library (not playlist)? Couldnt find one in the Desktop App, Webapp and WP-App.   Any help is appreciated.
  • nfbasso
  • 2 replies
  • 20 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 20 likes

Bizarre Echo Dot Behaviour

Just got an Echo Dot for my birthday. Connected it to spotify and set spotify as the default music player. It can't find any of my playlists, no matter what I say. This is one problem, which seems to happen to alot of people. But even stranger, when ...

• Casual Listener
  • Just got an Echo Dot for my birthday. Connected it to spotify and set spotify as the default music player.  It can't find any of my playlists, no matter what I say. This is one problem, which s...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Discover Weekly is missing essential releases

While there are releases of artists I've never heard before are in my Discover Weekly playlist, there are missing essential releases of artists I often listen (Young Fathers, David Byrne and Editors). Is this because some artists pay to get promoted ...

• While there are releases of artists I've never heard before are in my Discover Weekly playlist, there are missing essential releases of artists I often listen (Young Fathers, David Byrne and Editors)...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player] Sound lowers/dips/ducks randomly

Hi!I get what sounds like ducking in the Spotify web player. I know this is a feature in mobile (and possibly desktop by now), but sounds odd to have in the web player. No other programme does this, e.g. foobar2000, games, Discord, browser on Youtube...

• Visitor
  • Hi! I get what sounds like ducking in the Spotify web player. I know this is a feature in mobile (and possibly desktop by now), but sounds odd to have in the web player. No other programme does th...
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home silent when playing Spotify

Hi I have 1 Google Home Mini that I’ve linked to Spotify. Installation and configuration went great, but it plays Spotify without any sound. For example: ME: Hey Google, play Discover weeklyHOME: OK, playing your playlist Discover weekly on SpotifyHO...

• Visitor
  • Hi   I have 1 Google Home Mini that I’ve linked to Spotify. Installation and configuration went great, but it plays Spotify without any sound. For example:   ME: Hey Google, play Discov...
  • wedericus
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Popularity

Everybody like to be picky with their popularity songs, So I think Spotify should have a automatically heart by the song by ever artist on Spotify that’s include every artist who post albums on Spotify I feels this would make Spotify better

• Regular
  • Everybody like to be picky with their popularity songs, So I think Spotify should have a automatically heart by the song by ever artist on Spotify that’s include every artist who post albums on Spoti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: What the Stars Are Listening To – October

this is one of the worst music programs ever. pandora is way better!if you want feedback on how to make better email me.i was on like a total of 20 minutes and decided this sucked andleft. if you want baby boomer and older i can help.

• this is one of the worst music programs ever. pandora is way better! if you want feedback on how to make better email me. i was on like a total of 20 minutes and decided this sucked and left. if y...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Release an album

hello is it possible to release my album as an individual with sportify not through the publishing company ? Cause my publishing company(Korean) hasn’t have contact with sportify so it doesn’t support service on sportify whereas it does iTunes and my...

• hello 🙂 is it possible to release my album as an individual with sportify not through the publishing company ?  Cause my publishing company(Korean) hasn’t have contact with sportify so it does...
  • CzechFencer
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Alexa keeps changing to random artist?

Hello. I have 3 Alexa's and I'm sure they are wanting to get thrown in the bin or used as a hockey puck! They will work fine for a period of weeks and then for no apparent reason will start to play different artists specifically Spanish/Latin America...

• Hello.   I have 3 Alexa's and I'm sure they are wanting to get thrown in the bin or used as a hockey puck!  They will work fine for a period of weeks and then for no apparent reason will...
  • zooplankton
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with Spotify Connect and Bluesound Powernode2

Hi, ever since getting my Powernode2 I´ve had issues with Spotify Connect. After installing Spotify on the BluOS-app it disappears, I can still see my device in Spotify but it fails to connect. It starts working after a factory reset (and sometimes r...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, ever since getting my Powernode2 I´ve had issues with Spotify Connect. After installing Spotify on the BluOS-app it disappears, I can still see my device in Spotify but it fails to connect. It st...
  • pelegrut
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multimedia Album Art

I'm an album designer looking to enrich the experience of album art for my clients, I'm curious to see how Spotify is going to proceed in the future with the display of album art. I was really excited to see Spotify's Spotlight feature on podcasts as...

• I'm an album designer looking to enrich the experience of album art for my clients, I'm curious to see how Spotify is going to proceed in the future with the display of album art. I was really excite...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Android TV playing someone else's Top 2017 playlist

Hey! I've got a problem with Spotify playing on my Philips Android TV. When I use casting (Spotify Connect) to play songs from my iPhone or Mac to my TV, everything's just fine. But yesterday I actually opened the Spotify app on my TV, which just got...

• Hey!    I've got a problem with Spotify playing on my Philips Android TV. When I use casting  (Spotify Connect) to play songs from my iPhone or Mac to my TV, everything's just fine. ...
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Philips
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution HULu activation issue

I just reenrolled in the student subscription. I cant seem to activate my hulu or find out how to reactivate or anything. Need help thx

• Casual Listener
  • I just reenrolled in the student subscription. I cant seem to activate my hulu or find out how to reactivate or anything. Need help thx
  • melaniegonz5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

About the International Women's Day playlist...

Hey, Although I am a man, and I am therefore very aware that I am not the best spokesperson for feminism, I was very surprised and disappointed for your International Women's Day playlist. On Spotify France (idk if it is the same playlist everywhere)...

• Hey,  Although I am a man, and I am therefore very aware that I am not the best spokesperson for feminism, I was very surprised and disappointed for your International Women's Day playlist. On ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Inappropriate song. How to notify it?

Inke tinke minki by Liisa Laaveri has inappropriate word in it. Old children song that usea **bleep** word in an inappropriate way.

• Inke tinke minki by Liisa Laaveri has inappropriate word in it. Old children song that usea **bleep** word in an inappropriate way.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Webplayer skips songs, never play's one

Hey Guys,so I am running the latest version of MacOS and the latest version of Chrome but when I play within the webplayer it starts skipping songs and never plays one. I have tried all the flash player troubleshooting options but non of them helped....

• Hey Guys, so I am running the latest version of MacOS and the latest version of Chrome but when I play within the webplayer it starts skipping songs and never plays one. I have tried all the flash p...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album Request

Hi Guys There is a few albums I'd like to Request as many artist have most of the albums but some are missing. I am aware that it's up to the artist, however it's doing my head in that you can get almost anything on spotify but then there is one Albu...

• Hi Guys     There is a few albums I'd like to Request as many artist have most of the albums but some are missing. I am aware that it's up to the artist, however it's doing my he...
  • Champmad001
  • 36 replies
  • 7 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 36 replies
  • 7 likes

Spotify connect on Yamaha RX-A1050

Spotify connect stopped working on our Yamaha RX-A1050 a couple of weeks ago. I’ve been looking for firmware updates but there are none available. In the list on Spotify’s website this model isn’t listed, while the older A1040 and A1030 are there. Th...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify connect stopped working on our Yamaha RX-A1050 a couple of weeks ago. I’ve been looking for firmware updates but there are none available. In the list on Spotify’s website this model isn’t li...
  • KarinvdB
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes