Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist order when playing from Google Home

Hi, every time that I ask my Google Home to play a playlist, it starts playing the songs I've added years ago. I've set my android phone and my Mac to sort songs by Recently Added as I guess it's more common to listen the most recent music on your pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, every time that I ask my Google Home to play a playlist, it starts playing the songs I've added years ago. I've set my android phone and my Mac to sort songs by Recently Added as I gues...
  • 0 replies
  • 68 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 68 likes

Weird Playlist Issue

Hey All, Is there a Chris Cornell event going on right now? Everytime I try to play the songs from one of his bands it instead plays the "This is Chris Cornell" playlist. Anyone know why?

• Hey All,   Is there a Chris Cornell event going on right now? Everytime I try to play the songs from one of his bands it instead plays the "This is Chris Cornell" playlist. Anyone know why?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify partnership with nonprofits

I am currently working with a nonprofit that strongly supports mental health initiatives and treatments. For this, we have a race in West Michigan that raises money for this cause. It also raises awareness that one in five people suffer from mental h...

• I am currently working with a nonprofit that strongly supports mental health initiatives and treatments. For this, we have a race in West Michigan that raises money for this cause. It also raise...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Song (or album) appears to be mixed down to left channel only?

A while back MF DOOM's Coffin Nails was removed. It was recently added back, through the compilation album Metal Fingers Presents: Special Herbs, The Box Set Vol. 0 - 9: LINK Coffin Nails (and maybe the album in its entirety?) appears to be mixed dow...

• Casual Listener
  • A while back MF DOOM's Coffin Nails was removed. It was recently added back, through the compilation album Metal Fingers Presents: Special Herbs, The Box Set Vol. 0 - 9: LINK   Coffin Nai...
  • Grimzer
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 12 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 12 likes

Social Networking

We can only currently sign in with facebook, facebook is dying, rapidly, i want to only sign in with twitter or youtube/google or even twitch but i cant make that ease of use and social networking upgrade, no one cares if im listening to britney spea...

• We can only currently sign in with facebook, facebook is dying, rapidly, i want to only sign in with twitter or youtube/google or even twitch but i cant make that ease of use and social networking up...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Adjusting volume on Sonos speaker with spotify causes now playing info to disappear.

I have been using my Spotify to control my sonos speakers wihout any problems for a while. The other day all of the sudden it started having issues. Whenever I adjust the volume from the lock screen or the app the now playing info vanishes. It stays ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been using my Spotify to control my sonos speakers wihout any problems for a while. The other day all of the sudden it started having issues. Whenever I adjust the volume from the lock screen ...
  • Manna91
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! [All Platforms][Shows] Spotify Pre-Sale Codes

I just noticed that there is a spotify pre-sale code for the Glass Animals show here in DC in September. I am a Spotify Premium user, I follow Glass Animals on Spotify and I have several Glass Animals songs sprinkled amongst my personal playlists, so...

• I just noticed that there is a spotify pre-sale code for the Glass Animals show here in DC in September. I am a Spotify Premium user, I follow Glass Animals on Spotify and I have several Glass Animal...
  • leebmatthis
  • 48 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Shows
  • 48 replies
  • 1 likes

songs wont play on web browser

They played yesterday and I already tried to log out, in and turn my ad block on and off to see if that was the problem. Turns out it wasn't so I mean if anyone could help me out I would appreciate it.

• Regular
  • They played yesterday and I already tried to log out, in and turn my ad block on and off to see if that was the problem. Turns out it wasn't so I mean if anyone could help me out I would appreciate i...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution API not showing my devices

I'm trying to query my devices via API, but one of them randomly is not showing up. As seen in the screenshot, I'm logged in both the linux desktop app and the web player, but when I retrieve my devices list it only returns the web one. Some times wh...

• I'm trying to query my devices via API, but one of them randomly is not showing up. As seen in the screenshot, I'm logged in both the linux desktop app and the web player, but when I retrieve my devi...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution credit card

I cancel my month subscription and i am still getting charge on my credit card pleas help??

• I  cancel my month subscription  and i am still getting charge on my credit card pleas help??
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bose soundtouch only accepts premium account

Hi,i've been using Spotify, via both the Spotify app and the Soudtouch app, on my Bose Soundtouch 20 for quite some time with no issues. However, I have downgraded my Spotify subscription to the free one and now the Bose speaker is greyed out in the ...

• Hi, i've been using Spotify, via both the Spotify app and the Soudtouch app, on my Bose Soundtouch 20 for quite some time with no issues. However, I have downgraded my Spotify subscription to the fr...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Webplayer down?

Only shows blank page on all browsers/networks

• Roadie
  • Only shows blank page on all browsers/networks
  • SamaelSmiles
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

I have premium, denon receiver says i need premium to work

I have had premium for years, it is working great on my phone. When i try to log in through my denon receiver (AVR2313CI), it is telling me that i have to have premium in order for the receiver to work. Further weirdness is that it was was working fi...

• Casual Listener
  • I have had premium for years, it is working great on my phone.  When i try to log in through my denon receiver (AVR2313CI), it is telling me that i have to have premium in order for the receiver...
  • Gergazoid
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Fire TV Stick showing twice in Spotify

Hi I have a single Amazon Fire TV Stick on my home network, called "Nic's Fire TV Stick". However from my phone or my laptop, if I want to transfer my activity to it, I see TWO "Amazon Fire TV Stick" in the list; and no "Nic's Fire TV Stick". I have ...

• Music Fan
  • Hi  I have a single Amazon Fire TV Stick on my home network, called "Nic's Fire TV Stick". However from my phone or my laptop, if I want to transfer my activity to it, I see TWO "Amazon Fire TV...
  • stonelaughter
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

web player login with facebook

Hello! I was using my web player normally on the recent months but today I cant login (it's a facebook login). I've already changed my facebook password and it doesnt work. The desktop and cellphone player are working as usual. Could someone help me,...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I was using my web player normally on the recent months but today I cant login (it's a facebook login). I've already changed my facebook password and it doesnt work. The desktop and cellphone ...
  • CarolinaBV
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos and iOS parallel streams

When I first got my Sonos I was able to use Spotify on it at the same time that I was using Spotify on an iOS device with different music. For example my wife could listen to music at home on the sonos while I was using my iPhone while out for a jog,...

• Casual Listener
  • When I first got my Sonos I was able to use Spotify on it at the same time that I was using Spotify on an iOS device with different music. For example my wife could listen to music at home on the son...
  • manol0
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Xbox One app

Anyone else having this issue, I changed over from Groove music after Microsoft discontinued the service. In partnership with Spotify they transferred my playlists, the app has loaded precisely once on my Xbox.

• Casual Listener
  • Anyone else having this issue, I changed over from Groove music after Microsoft discontinued the service.  In partnership with Spotify they transferred my playlists, the app has loaded precisely...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't open properly on Chrome!

Everytime I open spotify on chrome it wont load and let me do anything. I've tried deleting cookies and I don't know wha to do. Please help! Heres what it looks like.

• Casual Listener
  • Everytime I open spotify on chrome it wont load and let me do anything. I've tried deleting cookies and I don't know wha to do. Please help!  Heres what it looks like.
  • MusicalArmagdon
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The browse section is not working

The windows phone Spotify app, in the browse section is.not working at all, it just says there is nothing here and its been like this for a week now. I've tried reinstalling it but It still does not work.

• Casual Listener
  • The windows phone Spotify app, in the browse section is.not working at all, it just says there is nothing here and its been like this for a week now. I've tried reinstalling it but It still does not ...
  • BrzTuner
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes