Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

App required for lg webos tv

Recently spotify was removed from Lg webos app store.We want Spotify back on Lg webos TV's so add Spotify app back

• Visitor
  • Recently spotify was removed from Lg webos app store.We want Spotify back on Lg webos TV's so add Spotify app back
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

How to open Open.spotify in app instead of web browser?

Looks like all guides are out of date. Settings are missing in the browser I think? Welp! How to open Open.Spotify in app instead of web browser by default?

• Looks like all guides are out of date. Settings are missing in the browser I think? Welp! How to open Open.Spotify in app instead of web browser by default? 
  • saintpeezy
  • 3 replies
  • 25 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 25 likes

Amazon Dot Playback Cuts Off

Initating music from various sources eg. Asking Alexa, using web player and on iOS app. The music stops and restarts occasionally (sometimes frequently). Would love some tips besides some variation on "turn it on and off again."

• Casual Listener
  • Initating music from various sources eg. Asking Alexa, using web player and on iOS app. The music stops and restarts occasionally (sometimes frequently).    Would love some tips besides s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play music. Server returns 502 HTTP error

Today I'm unable to play any music on the Web Player. When I click the Play button the servers return the following error: { "error": { "status": 502, "message": "Backend respond with 500" } }I'm using MacBook with latest Chrome.

• Casual Listener
  • Today I'm unable to play any music on the Web Player. When I click the Play button the servers return the following error:   { "error": { "status": 502, "message": "Backend respond w...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify Premium account not recognised when logging in on Marantz SR6007 receiver

Hi All,When logging into the Spotify app on my marantz SR6007 receiver it accepts my login and password details, but then says ‘Spotify premium account required to use on this device’. I have Spotify Premium so. It sure why my account status is not b...

• Hi All, When logging into the Spotify app on my marantz SR6007 receiver it accepts my login and password details, but then says ‘Spotify premium account required to use on this device’. I have Spoti...
  • Rebel666
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue enabling spotify web player for google chrome on Mac

Hello,I'm using a mac computer with google chrome version 49 and get this screen whenever I try to login to the spotify web player:When I go to the support site it brings up this page:The issue is, when I enter the link into my address bar "Protected...

Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 9.22.19 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 9.22.55 AM.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hello, I'm using a mac computer with google chrome version 49 and get this screen whenever I try to login to the spotify web player: When I go to the support site it brings up this page: The iss...
  • vnguyen1
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Use Spotify at work without mobile phone or desktop app

My work is banning the use of mobile phones at our desks for security reasons but they're happy for us to listen to music using mp3 players/ipods as long as they don't have a camera. I know you can get spotify on the ipod touch, but as it has a camer...

• My work is banning the use of mobile phones at our desks for security reasons but they're happy for us to listen to music using mp3 players/ipods as long as they don't have a camera.  &nbs...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify at work
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with webplayer, bug?

Hey together, since two weeks I have a problem with the web player, it stops frequently in the. Sometimes after 2 or 5 min. or after an half hour but more than once on a day. I don't have a premium version so there is a small banner between player an...

• Hey together,   since two weeks I have a problem with the web player, it stops frequently in the. Sometimes after 2 or 5 min. or after an half hour but more than once on a day. I don't have a ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot find play queue on the new Spotify Web Player

Hi, I have been using the Spotify Web Player, the one with a newer look, for a few days. In the previous Web Player layout, I could find the play queue button easily. But now I cannot find it. Does anyone know where it is?

Screenshot (80).png
  • Hi, I have been using the Spotify Web Player, the one with a newer look, for a few days. In the previous Web Player layout, I could find the play queue button easily. But now I cannot find it. Does a...
  • missannie
  • 15 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Web Player
  • 15 replies
  • 9 likes

kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork error 310

hello, in the network of the institute, on all windows pc we can connect to spotify both in client and browser mode, while on a mac computer there is the error code offline on the desktop client while on the safari browser: safari can not connect to ...

• Casual Listener
  • hello, in the network of the institute, on all windows pc we can connect to spotify both in client and browser mode, while on a mac computer there is the error code offline on the desktop client whil...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Asus Chromebook Web player

so my chromebook usually lets me use spotify when im at school because its unblocked but as soon as i get home it come up with this and i re load it everytime but it still doesnt work??web player SS

Screenshot 2018-02-22 at 2.01.42 AM.png
  • so my chromebook usually lets me use spotify when im at school because its unblocked but as soon as i get home it come up with this and i re load it everytime but it still doesnt work?? web player...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album Covers

It would be great if you could click on the album covers in the "four square" on a playlist/radio in order to see what it is. P.S. I'd really like to know what the albums are in the 90's radio four square.

• It would be great if you could click on the album covers in the "four square" on a playlist/radio in order to see what it is. P.S. I'd really like to know what the albums are in the 90's radio four s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo escuchar musica

Hola!Me llamo Nicolas GriljTengo un problema con la aplicacion oficial Spotify.Desde que llegue a Europa no puedo escuchar musica y nose porque hay alguna manera de resolverlo si es que se puede.

• Hola! Me llamo Nicolas Grilj Tengo un problema con la aplicacion oficial Spotify. Desde que llegue a Europa no puedo escuchar musica y nose porque hay alguna manera de resolverlo si es que se pued...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify App on Samsung Gear Fit 2 Plays Music on Phone instead of Bluetooth Headphones

I have a premium family membership on Spotify. I have the app loaded on my Samsung Gear Fit 2. When I try to play my downloaded playlist from the Gear Fit 2 to my headphones (which are properly paired), the music starts playing on my phone instead. I...

• I have a premium family membership on Spotify.  I have the app loaded on my Samsung Gear Fit 2.  When I try to play my downloaded playlist from the Gear Fit 2 to my headphones (which are pr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unsaved Albums Appearing in Saved Albums

Previously, under "Your Music > Albums" the only albums that would show up were ones that you had explicitly saved. As of 20/02/2018 this appears to have changed for me - there are now a great many albums (over 500, when I previously had about 20 alb...

• Casual Listener
  • Previously, under "Your Music > Albums" the only albums that would show up were ones that you had explicitly saved. As of 20/02/2018 this appears to have changed for me - there are now a great man...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Google Home Always starts with RAP and not my daily mix.

I don't mind rap, however it's not my goto. I may play it 0.5% of the time. Everytime I open spotify on google home it always opens a rap radio station vs something in my favorite list. It used to play from my daily mix.

• Casual Listener
  • I don't mind rap, however it's not my goto. I may play it 0.5% of the time. Everytime I open spotify on google home it always opens a rap radio station vs something in my favorite list.   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Marantz M-CR611 device not visible/connectable from android - 2 users

Hi, I have a Spotify premium/family account. My Spotify device to play on is Marantz M-CR611. Marantz is running the latest FW.I'm constantly experiencing connection/playback issues when playing from my Android mobile.If there is one phone connected ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have a Spotify premium/family account. My Spotify device to play on is Marantz M-CR611. Marantz is running the latest FW. I'm constantly experiencing connection/playback  issues when play...
  • sw20
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Linking trackids between spotify and echonest

I'm trying to build an application that uses genre data from spotify and user listening data from echonest. To link both the datasets I need a common track-id field. Currently spotify and echonest both have different formats for track ids. Is there a...

• I'm trying to build an application that uses genre data from spotify and user listening data from echonest. To link both the datasets I need a common track-id field. Currently spotify and echonest bo...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Logging in trouble after 14 days abroad

Spent more than 14 days in singapore, so i cant log in 14 days. Now that i'm back in the philippines, i still cant log on to my account. I keep getting the same error message that i can only use spotify abroad for 14 days. also, I already shifted my ...

• Spent more than 14 days in singapore, so i cant log in 14 days.  Now that i'm back in the philippines, i still cant log on to my account.  I keep getting the same error message that i can o...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes