Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Web Player Issues (Two Weeks)

The webplayer has been down for two weeks for myself and everyone I've asked at work. The screen is black (Issue 1)/disfigured (Issue 2) or IF the GUI is shown (rarely), the songs won't play. In most cases the screen is completely black or white. Thi...

• The webplayer has been down for two weeks for myself and everyone I've asked at work. The screen is black (Issue 1)/disfigured (Issue 2) or IF the GUI is shown (rarely), the songs won't play. In most...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Fake/scam website?

https://spotify-us.com/es/?premium People have been sharing this.It looks super fake.

• https://spotify-us.com/es/?premium   People have been sharing this. It looks super fake.
  • intangibleitaca
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Windows 10] Resizing on different display resolutions / aspect ratios

When resizing on displays of different resolutions and/or aspect ratios, the Windows 10 Desktop Application version 1.0.56.451.gb2f539fc has issues rendering on a different display: specifically maintaining original aspect ratio and resolution. What ...

• When resizing on displays of different resolutions and/or aspect ratios, the Windows 10 Desktop Application version 1.0.56.451.gb2f539fc has issues rendering on a different display: specifi...
  • andremoraisp
  • 8 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 11 likes

Spotify stopped working on Firestick

When I try to start Spotify on Kindle Firestick, it says, You're Offline. I'm not offline--I can stream Netflix, Prime, etc. I called Amazon Tech Support and cleared cache, uninstalled, reinstalled, etc. They said there was nothing they could do to h...

• Regular
  • When I try to start Spotify on Kindle Firestick, it says, You're Offline. I'm not offline--I can stream Netflix, Prime, etc. I called Amazon Tech Support and cleared cache, uninstalled, reinstalled, ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

phishing site!!

Hellou, today i get a messages to whatsapp, about a free subscrition for one years of spotify with a link http://spotify-us.com, that domain is yours?? there are already some friends who have received the same messages. attached capture, greetings.

• Casual Listener
  •  Hellou, today i get a messages to whatsapp, about a free subscrition for one years of spotify with a link http://spotify-us.com, that domain is yours?? there are already some friends who have r...
  • rueldu
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

account overlapping

Hey, It seems like I have somene else coneccted to my account, so everytime I try to listen to my music it's constantly interrupted by this other account's music. And on top of that now I have all of his/her playlists on my account. What do I do? tha...

• Visitor
  • Hey,    It seems like I have somene else coneccted to my account, so everytime I try to listen to my music it's constantly interrupted by this other account's music. And on top of that no...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Advertising in concerts near you

I think it's a great idea to promote artist concerts that appear on users lists ....I even took advantage and bought tickets ....However one concert in particular was promoted "Steely Dan" in south Florida this coming spring ...Pictured are both ... ...

• I think it's a great idea to promote artist concerts that appear on users lists ....I even took advantage and bought tickets ....However one concert in particular was promoted "Steely Dan" in south F...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify keeps randomly switching to Web Player

Lately, when I am listening to my playlists on my iphone 7 or my desk top computer, Spotify will randomly switch out of my playlist and on to Web Player and play a random song. How can I stop this?

• Casual Listener
  • Lately, when I am listening to my playlists on my iphone 7 or my desk top computer, Spotify will randomly switch out of my playlist and on to Web Player and play a random song.  How can I s...
  • Evgenii
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Web Player
  • 19 replies
  • 10 likes

cant sync "what you've listened to" on FB

I used to be able to sync what ive been listening to on FB,but it stopped working since sep last year.I think I deactivated and reactivated my fb account a few time,I tried relog in to spotify on both my phone and laptop a few times, and i tried disc...

• I used to be able to sync what ive been listening to on FB, but it stopped working since sep last year. I think I deactivated and reactivated my fb account a few time, I tried relog in to spotify ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home: Stop after one song

For some reason, when I say "Play X on Spotify" it plays the song just fine, but after the song is over, it randomly plays other songs. How can I stop this?

• Casual Listener
  • For some reason, when I say "Play X on Spotify" it plays the song just fine, but after the song is over, it randomly plays other songs. How can I stop this?
  • 0 replies
  • 16 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 16 likes

Disattivare funzione "riproduzione casuale"

Ciao a tutti,vorrei chiedere un aiuto su come disattivare la funzione di riproduzione casuale delle playlist offline. Specifico che sono utente premium e utilizzo la app di Spotify per Windows Phone (Lumia 930). Ho provato a premere il pulsante "ripr...

• Ciao a tutti, vorrei chiedere un aiuto su come disattivare la funzione di riproduzione casuale delle playlist offline. Specifico che sono utente premium e utilizzo la app di Spotify per Windows Phon...
  • LorenzoValsoia
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Not Following Artists I have followed in the past.

I've noticed that a lot of artists I followed last year are not showing that I am not longer folowing them. Has anyone else had this?

• Casual Listener
  • I've noticed that a lot of artists I followed last year are not showing that I am not longer folowing them. Has anyone else had this? 
  • djtonamex
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Block spotify firewall

I would like to block the spotify app in my company, but which ports and which protocol does spotify use for the music stream?

• I would like to block the spotify app in my company, but which ports and which protocol does spotify use for the music stream?
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Feedback Form

I have an idea.It's pretty simple. Create a Feedback Form (instead of forum, like currently, I start a topic just because I wat to suggest something) for Spotify users to send their feedbacks. On any matter, especially user experience. Because we use...

• I have an idea. It's pretty simple.   Create a Feedback Form (instead of forum, like currently, I start a topic just because I wat to suggest something) for Spotify users to send their feed...
  • Mashood
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Denon AVR-X2200W Spotify connect crashes when phone comes out of standby

I'm having a very strange network issue with my Denon AVR-X2200W receiver when using Spotify connect. The situation: I stream music on the receiver using Spotify connect. When my phone (OnePlus 5, Android) wakes up from standby, i.e. when I unlock it...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm having a very strange network issue with my Denon AVR-X2200W receiver when using Spotify connect.   The situation: I stream music on the receiver using Spotify connect. When my phone (OneP...
  • serkamo
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Denon
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

[Web Player] Volume resetting volume

I have a problem with the volume resetting to 100% everytime the music switsches to an ad. And when it switsches back to the music it's reset to 100% volume again

• Casual Listener
  • I have a problem with the volume resetting to 100% everytime the music switsches to an ad. And when it switsches back to the music it's reset to 100% volume again 😞
  • racinreaver
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 9 replies
  • 10 likes

More metadata could prevent new releases from disappearing into nirvana

Thank you for publishing lots of new releases. But if you look at some examples from the classical genre, e.g. :Bach: Goldberg Variations, BWV 988 von Johann Sebastian Bachit is almost worthless for friends of this music not having complete metadata ...

• Casual Listener
  • Thank you for publishing lots of new releases. But if you look at some examples from the classical genre, e.g. : Bach: Goldberg Variations, BWV 988 von Johann Sebastian Bach it is almost worthless ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Search
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Australian Conservative Playlist

I was unaware when i joined this organisation that it was a liberal sensing marxist one? Please enlighten me of the stance you take on conservative figures and why you feel their views(Playlist) is offensive. I find this very unfair and I am disguste...

• I was unaware when i joined this organisation that it was a liberal sensing marxist one? Please enlighten me of the stance you take on conservative figures and why you feel their views(Playlist)&nbsp...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Domain spotiffy.net

Hi,Are announcing a promotion to get premium on a strange domain called spotiffy.netWhich I believe is fake.I do not know if im in the correct topic area, if not, im sorry.

• Hi, Are announcing a promotion to get premium on a strange domain called spotiffy.net Which I believe is fake.I do not know if im in the correct topic area, if not, im sorry.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Compatible MP3 Players

Hello all! I just saw an ad on Spotify today, advertising the Roku app. I was very happy to hear that Spotify is on Roku. I'm now giving premium a second look. If I'm to be paying for premium, I'm going to want to be able to carry my favorite playlis...

• Regular
  • Hello all! I just saw an ad on Spotify today, advertising the Roku app. I was very happy to hear that Spotify is on Roku. I'm now giving premium a second look. If I'm to be paying for premium, I'm go...
  • Anawoo
  • 50 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 50 replies
  • 6 likes